Author Topic: Thirst hit Bungoma real hard  (Read 4498 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Thirst hit Bungoma real hard
« on: September 23, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »
http://the-star.co.ke/news/article-190156/thirst-hits-bungoma-schools-and-hospitals

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Thirst hit Bungoma real hard
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 05:10:25 PM »
Woi, the areas at the foothills of Mt Elgon should really depend on gravity to bring their water from the catchment areas on the mountain.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 06:41:11 PM »
Woi, the areas at the foothills of Mt Elgon should really depend on gravity to bring their water from the catchment areas on the mountain.
It is beyond imagination. Even the Broderick Falls in Webuye. I saw a Chinese water project there. The area is so high, the water can reach Kakamega.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 06:46:25 PM »
I saw the governor running around with kamwana?  Does he have time to deal with these kinds of things? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 07:16:12 PM »
There he is.  Found him.  Attending Miss Tourism Bungoma.  Someone might want to whisper to him that his county schools and hospitals have no water.  Does he have the time for that?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 07:27:21 PM »
Shame on him.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 12:36:39 AM »
Shame on him.
He belongs to a list of deadbeat governors.  For some of these guys unfortunate constituents.  There is a good chance devolution is worse for them.

Harriet Tubman

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 12:34:20 PM »
sad

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 12:56:52 PM »
Bungoma is very dear to me, some Good Samaritan should blast away both of his knee caps with a sawed off shot gun
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 01:16:36 PM »
The choice of governors was haphazard and resulted in inept people taking those jobs. The law should have provided for governors and their county assemblies to be elected on a different day. People like Lusaka had basically enriched themselves from the Kibaki Error and were looking for retirement jobs when the governorship turned up.

They have no clue on what to do. Upon being elected one governor visited me to hide from money seeking mobs. Once he settled, he spoke openly. He had no idea what he had got himself in to. He was scared of all the money and had no idea what to use it for.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 09:21:02 AM »
such a shame for a water rich region to be relying on boreholes.... heck even kabarnet have reliable water supply

Tana and Athi water board services are really doing very well in the Mt Kenya region .... water is reaching all villages .... the villagers are playing their part buying pipes and digging ....

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 05:39:37 PM »
Nkt! :(