Author Topic: High court - Chiloba and Chebukati are okay to conduct elections  (Read 3766 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001256819/high-court-clears-chebukati-and-chiloba-to-conduct-october-26-repeat-poll

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: High court - Chiloba and Chebukati are okay to conduct elections
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:22:54 AM »
NASA made it clear that it was a Jubilee case made to pre-empt NASA prosecution of the culprits. I hope they will appeal if they were ever serious. Ujinga hauna funiko
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:30:37 AM »
No need. NASA gave Tobiko 72 hours :) that already lapsed but we are still waiting with baited breath for mother of all private prosecutions.

The only investigation GoK is interested on is the one they are conducting. FRAUD in the SUPREME COURT featuring NASA & Nyakai. That one is ongoing. Already Chiloba has written 4 page statement alleging all the forms had ALL SECURITY features, were duly signed and stamped - and SCRUTINY report by Nyakai was FRAUDELENT.

Now that is the case we are waiting for - after CID/NSIS/EACC - complete their investigation.

Chiloba and Chebukati are not guilty of anything. Tell me one thing Chiloba did that is illegal? Chiloba is guy I was with at UON - a SDA dude who was friend to my classmate - and here you guys want to sacrifice him - a young man who is not even 40yrs? for nothing but political expedience? Don't you have a soul? What has Chiloba ever done except lead a team of directors? Oswago before him was well known corrupt dude - Chiloba nobody has show any dirt on him. He is just the fall guy.

NASA made it clear that it was a Jubilee case made to pre-empt NASA prosecution of the culprits. I hope they will appeal if they were ever serious. Ujinga hauna funiko

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 11:39:51 AM »
You and I know nothing will come out of these "investigations". Tobiko is a toothless lion and in the many years as DPP he has not even managed to get one major conviction.
Let Chebukati and Chiloba preside over an election between Uhuru and Ekuru Aukot. :D :D :D :D

The only investigation GoK is interested on is the one they are conducting. FRAUD in the SUPREME COURT featuring NASA & Nyakai. That one is ongoing. Already Chiloba has written 4 page statement alleging all the forms had ALL SECURITY features, were duly signed and stamped - and SCRUTINY report by Nyakai was FRAUDELENT.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »
I will respond the Tobiko matter but will not waste time on the other. It is below my dignity.

1. Tobiko responded to the NASA ultimatum by kicking off the process
2. The constitution denied DPP the power to terminate private prosecutions without the bench, however if he shows that he is actively preparing for prosecution and does not take unreasonably long, the case could be terminated without prejudice.
3. Tobiko with 2 (above) in mind gave 21 days for investigation.l

That said, NASA then moved to Safaricom. The DPP seized the matter and gave 21 days. If no indictment comes or if Muharo asks for more time (as we know he will) then NASA will take out charges against Kassait and others.

No need. NASA gave Tobiko 72 hours :) that already lapsed but we are still waiting with baited breath for mother of all private prosecutions.

Now that is the case we are waiting for - after CID/NSIS/EACC - complete their investigation.

Chiloba and Chebukati are not guilty of anything. Tell me one thing Chiloba did that is illegal? Chiloba is guy I was with at UON - a SDA dude who was friend to my classmate - and here you guys want to sacrifice him - a young man who is not even 40yrs? for nothing but political expedience? Don't you have a soul? What has Chiloba ever done except lead a team of directors? Oswago before him was well known corrupt dude - Chiloba nobody has show any dirt on him. He is just the fall guy.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 11:45:29 AM »
NASA is aware of that. I know all angles were discussed.
You and I know nothing will come out of these "investigations". Tobiko is a toothless lion and in the many years as DPP he has not even managed to get one major conviction.
Let Chebukati and Chiloba preside over an election between Uhuru and Ekuru Aukot. :D :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 11:46:36 AM »
Tobiko cannot manufacture crime or evidence - if you have any evidence go ahead - and if Tobiko doesn't bite - start private prosecution. Chiloba and Chebukati after we kicked out Hassan - will conduct election - until their tenure end. You see now that you are chicken it out - in 2022 - I'd love Ruto versus Aukot again - the more reason to keep those Bukusu boys in there :) :) free hail mary pass.

My advice to Ruto - Keep Chiloba alive and kicking in IEBC :) The harmless guy is the perfect anti-dote for the NASA dude who were running on empty anyway. Takes off undue pressure from my man Davis Chirchir :)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 11:54:06 AM »
NASA outlined the offences. That established a prima facie case up'on which the DPP took the decision to order further and specific investigations. In other jurisdictions (non commonwealth like Italy) that is already a major step in the prosecution. In France one is formally informed that s/he is "under investigation" and it can have serious consequences. For example two presidential candidates including the front runner were placed under investigations. That spelt doom for them.

In short had Tobiko not found any basis for investigation - in other words if the NASA complaint contained neither apparent offences or reason for suspicion, he would have the obligation to dismiss the complaint and write to NASA with his decision. Again in some jurisdictions it is a major step for the accused.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 11:57:11 AM »
I can tell you for free again - police are not interested in Chiloba. They probably shredded Tobiko request for investigation. They are interested in having Chiloba as witness against Nyakai & others. So the sooner you start private investigation & prosecution - the better. Our Police, EACC & such agencies long gave up their independence. They work under and for the president.
NASA outlined the offences. That established a prima facie case up'on which the DPP took the decision to order further and specific investigations. In other jurisdictions (non commonwealth like Italy) that is already a major step in the prosecution. In France one is formally informed that s/he is "under investigation" and it can have serious consequences. For example two presidential candidates including the front runner were placed under investigations. That spelt doom for them.

In short had Tobiko not found any basis for investigation - in other words if the NASA complaint contained neither apparent offences or reason for suspicion, he would have the obligation to dismiss the complaint and write to NASA with his decision. Again in some jurisdictions it is a major step for the accused.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 12:43:32 PM »

I am sure Chiloba knows that there is no honor among thieves and therefore he should be ready to be thrown under the bus or throw people under the bus when things change.

I can tell you for free again - police are not interested in Chiloba. They probably shredded Tobiko request for investigation. They are interested in having Chiloba as witness against Nyakai & others. So the sooner you start private investigation & prosecution - the better. Our Police, EACC & such agencies long gave up their independence. They work under and for the president.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 01:03:10 PM »
When/where?

Wait.....saw a link on Hindsight Herald
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 01:44:44 PM »
Chiloba is a young man and will live to reap the fruits of what he planted.

I am sure Chiloba knows that there is no honor among thieves and therefore he should be ready to be thrown under the bus or throw people under the bus when things change.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
When you get time read the hansard, Kenya gazette, old newspapers, etc. Visit KNA and view old newsreels. Kenyan historians are lagging behind in the writing of our history and if you are the age I think you are then I know you have a huge gap in your knowledge especially at crucial times in Kenya's history. (Did I tell you I will start studying a BA in History next year?)

The gaps in your knowledge from my experience reading you are 1970 - 95(give or take 3 years).

You have no experience with show trials and how they end.

If Ruto wants Nyaiyaki then let him send a hit squad (Muhoro) to kill her. But to even imagine she will appear in any court for a single minute is a huge joke and testimony of just how stupid he is. It will not happen. And if he continues it will bring him down.

Look below (highlighted) to understand why I no longer have any respect for you and i9n fact I find you contemptible. People Like you are enemies of the country that must be be confronted and stopped at all costs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 02:23:28 PM »
I think I read all newspapers of 60-70s. I am not that old. Born in 1980s. My father always bought newspapers including international ones & lots of book (got him into trouble with Moi - thrown in for posession of seditious material for a weekend or more). All this coupled by my huge memory. So clearly there is nothing you can teach me.

As regard to my punditry - I am dispassionate pundit. I am equally disappointed that police force - independent as it was envisaged - has been captured by the executive.

When you get time read the hansard, Kenya gazette, old newspapers, etc. Visit KNA and view old newsreels. Kenyan historians are lagging behind in the writing of our history and if you are the age I think you are then I know you have a huge gap in your knowledge especially at crucial times in Kenya's history. (Did I tell you I will start studying a BA in History next year?)

The gaps in your knowledge from my experience reading you are 1970 - 95(give or take 3 years).

If Ruto wants Nyaiyaki then let him send a hit squad (Muhoro) to kill her. But to even imagine she will appear in any court for a single minute is a huge joke and testimony of just how stupid he is. It will not happen. And if he continues it will bring him down.

Look below (highlighted) to understand why I no longer have any respect for you and i9n fact I find you contemptible. People Like you are enemies of the country that must be be confronted and stopped at all costs.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 02:25:37 PM »
Pundit lost his self respect a long time ago and is now reduced to a Ruto propagandist.  All he cares about is the Kalenjin tribe and Ruto's presidency at any cost.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 02:29:15 PM »
All you ever cared for is Luo tribe and Odinga presidency. I have longer history of supporting non-Kalenjin. I supported Kibaki until 2005. I grew up in Democratic Party of Kenya - my family at one point were only people who voted Kibaki in the entire constitutuency. You have never ever supported a non-luo and non-odinga.

Like many people - after NARC era - I discovered the so called opposition - were nothing more than tribalist luos and Kikuyus - and here was Ruto who I was starting to admire - and I must say I am happy to unashamedly supporting a fellow Kalenjin. In politics - that is 99% true - see MOAS again for reference.

As for other aspect of my life - I don't do tribalism - marriage or business or friendship - but politics - hell go jump into river nyando but you'll find me supporting Ruto just like I will find you supporting Odinga.

Pundit lost his self respect a long time ago and is now reduced to a Ruto propagandist.  All he cares about is the Kalenjin tribe and Ruto's presidency at any cost.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 02:48:37 PM »
Back to our old debate of tribe v. ideology. I have been very consistent in my support for progressive movements, politicians and activists regardless of their tribe and I still do. In the Moi must go days, I worked with many Kenyans who wanted the same and we supported Kibaki until he changed. Then we worked with Ruto to remove Kibaki until Ruto left to fight against the new  progressive katiba in 2010. I know its hard for a tribal political pundit like you but  Raila and Jaramogi just happens to be luos who share my progressive political ideologies.  Ruto right now is trying to drive this country back to Moi days and there is no way I would even consider supporting such a politician regardless of his/her tribe. 

All you ever cared for is Luo tribe and Odinga presidency. I have longer history of supporting non-Kalenjin. I supported Kibaki until 2005. I grew up in Democratic Party of Kenya - my family at one point were only people who voted Kibaki in the entire constitutuency. You have never ever supported a non-luo and non-odinga.

Like many people - after NARC era - I discovered the so called opposition - were nothing more than tribalist luos and Kikuyus - and here was Ruto who I was starting to admire - and I must say I am happy to unashamedly supporting a fellow Kalenjin. In politics - that is 99% true - see MOAS again for reference.

As for other aspect of my life - I don't do tribalism - marriage or business or friendship - but politics - hell go jump into river nyando but you'll find me supporting Ruto just like I will find you supporting Odinga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 02:54:24 PM »
Very convenient that you've only supported all the progressive reforms with Odingas at the helm.

You must be facing really hard times seeing Raila at his sunset and without an odinga at the top.

I mean tell me - after Odinga died in 1994 - and Wamalwa who was equally progressive took over the party - why did you switch to NDP with Odinga :) - essentially a Luo party.

Why did you not stand up like Orengo, Okiko (blind dude from Siaya) and many progressive Luos - who opposed Raila and stuck with Kijana Wamalwa Or Paul Muite who supported Ford-K through thick and thin.

Okay skip that - when Odinga joined KANU and was Sec General of MOi - did you join him? Yes or NO.

And if you did - what was your take when he was in charge of beating up Orengos & others in "Mageuzi" Movement.

Back to our old debate of tribe v. ideology. I have been very consistent in my support for progressive movements, politicians and activists regardless of their tribe and I still do. In the Moi must go days, I worked with many Kenyans who wanted the same and we supported Kibaki until he changed. Then we worked with Ruto to remove Kibaki until Ruto left to fight against the new  progressive katiba in 2010. I know its hard for a tribal political pundit like you but  Raila and Jaramogi just happens to be luos who share my progressive political ideologies.  Ruto right now is trying to drive this country back to Moi days and there is no way I would even consider supporting such a politician regardless of his/her tribe. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 03:35:38 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 04:23:49 PM »
Like I said there are many gaps in your knowledge that affect your judgement. This has nothing to do with your age per se. Neither am I offering to teach you (God only knows I lack the time). I recommended sources which I continue to look at and find gems that change what I believe I know of History.

I am not saying you will from that become a Raila ODM flag waving supporter.

I think I read all newspapers of 60-70s. I am not that old. Born in 1980s. My father always bought newspapers including international ones & lots of book (got him into trouble with Moi - thrown in for posession of seditious material for a weekend or more). All this coupled by my huge memory. So clearly there is nothing you can teach me.

As regard to my punditry - I am dispassionate pundit. I am equally disappointed that police force - independent as it was envisaged - has been captured by the executive.