Author Topic: #OcampoLeaks  (Read 1400 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
#OcampoLeaks
« on: October 07, 2017, 08:13:55 AM »
So we have some serious leaks.

This investigation analyzes the criminal policy instituted by the first prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), Luis Moreno Ocampo.

Court Secrets is a project by EIC.network which will publish a series of articles based on over 40,000 documents, financial statements, diplomatic cables and correspondence, cross-checked with public sources.

These documents, obtained by Mediapart (France) and shared with EIC.network, throw light on how his actions deeply tainted and discredited this international court, established by 124 countries to prosecute warlords and dictators, perpetrators of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

The Court Secrets investigative project was undertaken by the network European Investigative Collaborations (EIC), which has brought together over 20 journalists based in 11 countries from Africa and Europe

https://eic.network/projects/court-secrets

You can pick any publication, but I'm more interested in the Kenian bits. And it gets very weird; the ninja pushed a WEAK CASE,then beat a hasty retreat (or was bought) and pushed for its death.

https://m.theblacksea.eu/stories/article/en/icc-ocampo-kenya
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: #OcampoLeaks
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 02:47:50 PM »
it wasn't that there weren't credible witnesses, but witnesses weren't sufficiently educated to satisfy a mzungu judiciary hence the "coaching" and ODM pushing for a Kenyan driven prosecution. In the mzungu court "evidence" meant something that smelt mzungu. Thousands of Kenyans were slaughtered by bullets, because Kibaki/Uhuru orchestrated one of the greatest massacre in Kenya's history. Even online, from Jukwaa to RCB at the time, Kibaki's henchmen would brag about solving the Kenyan problem. I hope academics will do due diligence and dissect the failures of the ICC and why a white man's court+evidence isn't an antidote for justice. I say secession is the only way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 04:33:31 PM »
Interesting. I hope to go through the files when I get time.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 12:44:04 AM »
Is this from Wikileaks? Bitcoins seem to have saved them by keeping the $$ flowing in... despite ban by visa & card companies.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 05:26:38 AM »
Is this from Wikileaks? Bitcoins seem to have saved them by keeping the $$ flowing in... despite ban by visa & card companies.
Not WikiLeaks

The Court Secrets investigative project was undertaken by the network European Investigative Collaborations (EIC), which has brought together over 20 journalists based in 11 countries from Africa and Europe
https://eic.network/projects/court-secrets
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 08:13:02 AM »
These jubilee boys corrupt everything they touch.  That that is incorruptible is promptly killed.