Author Topic: Moderators can you unlock the thread locked by omollo  (Read 867 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Moderators can you unlock the thread locked by omollo
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:08:44 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Moderators can you unlock the thread locked by omollo
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »
You are endangering people's devices. Some people log in here with unprotected devices. They click on that site and they will think their phone or ipad is just freezing for a while. Yet someone would be exploiting them even ask them if they want to get out to say yes and dump shit on their devices.

You go back there copy and paste the crap and post it here as you have done. I went to the site and encountered traps. Should I let other people go there? Baradhuli.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 07:09:32 PM »
You are one big fat lying anarchist.you think I am one of your wives? Bloody fool that site has no traps ..it is literature site..fool..stop your omollosque conspiracy..now it is against omollo doctrone to post link ..fools look for something better to do than sit here lie all day ....

You are one dishonest human being

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 07:10:44 PM »
 8)
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread