Author Topic: Githu Muigai - The Worst Attorney General in the History of Kenya -  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview

He could at least try to pretend to be neutral:
4. What is your opinion on the Supreme Court majority ruling that the irregularities, though perceived by many as technicalities, formed the cornerstone in the annulment of the presidential election and to what extent does the ruling impact on sovereignty of Kenyan voters?

Josphat Kinoti, Meru

The Attorney-General has appeared before the Supreme Court in both election petitions, in 2013 and 2017.

In the 2013 decision a unanimous court of six judges set the standard for setting aside an electoral result together with the evidential burden for doing so.

I believe the 2013 decision had stated the jurisprudence correctly.

The 2017 decision, which is decision of a divided court (4-2) departs from the previous jurisprudence of the court by substantially lowering the standard of proof and shifting the burden of proof in electoral disputes.

I believe that the new ruling by the court alters the jurisprudence as to the circumstances in which an election of a president-elect will be invalidated.

It goes further than any court in the commonwealth has ever decided on such an issue.

In my opinion, it creates a problematic jurisprudence if it is to be applied in respect of all future elections, and if it, as it should, be binding on all inferior courts that are expecting to finalise pending election petitions.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/constitutional-basis-for-a-transition-govt/1056-4119418-rihmw3z/index.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Githu Muigai - The Worst Attorney General in the History of Kenya -
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 05:00:26 PM »
Wrong.. Mathew guy muli was the work followed by spineless wako..you such a fool. Always trying to hate Kikuyus.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 05:52:53 PM »
...ok! let me understand this, criticizing a kikuyu AG, amounts to hating all kikuyus. What about criticizing Maraga, or Chebukati, or Chiloba?.   May be omollo should be arrested and charged with  hate speech.

Wrong.. Mathew guy muli was the work followed by spineless wako..you such a fool. Always trying to hate Kikuyus.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 07:00:46 PM »
...ok! let me understand this, criticizing a kikuyu AG, amounts to hating all kikuyus. What about criticizing Maraga, or Chebukati, or Chiloba?.   May be omollo should be arrested and charged with  hate speech.

Criticising chebukati and chiloba is two for one against the bukusu....lol

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 07:03:49 PM »

You see there is nothing right that a Kikuyu elite has ever done according ommollogical theorogical doctrine