Author Topic: Jubilee set to use it's majority in parliament to stop NASA shenagians.  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Jubilee set to use it's majority in parliament to stop NASA shenagians.
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2017, 11:07:19 PM »
NASA rigging theory is up there with UFOs. That SCORK judges bought it is truly tragic. That results were transmitted - then retroactively cooked  by computer algorithm - then forms adjusted - I guess ballot boxes unsealed and all shebang including KIEMS kit - then re-adjusted. We've seen these nonsense before.
You nailed it.
Until negro starts trusting the other,electronic transmission is a red herring.

They bought it because the alternative was to believe that Europeans were hibernating too long to permit server access.  I too would go with UFO's before I buy that line.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2017, 11:09:56 PM »
Kichwa posted the rigging theory here on 9th evening... and I immediately smelt a rat

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=5076.msg38046#msg38046

People takes selfies on anything every second - but so far NO one person has present any evidence that election was manipulated in polling station XYZ. Facebook, twitter, whataspps and name all these social media that empowers people to be journalist - not one single person out there from say Nyamira has come forward to say - you see in our polling station - our results were these - but look at form 34 A or B - it's totally different.

Robina,

Rigging witnesses were there; even on TV; in that environment, of course they were dismissed or believed depending on whose side you are.  The petition strategy ultimately did not require them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 01:25:55 AM »
Chebukati doesn't think any changes are necessary because IEBC understands the SCOK ruling.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Talks-on-polls-collapse-as-Nasa-calls-for---protests--/1064-4116846-a6p31bz/index.html

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 03:00:34 AM »
That is what chebukati said before costing us a fresh election and the troubles we are in.Obviously he wanted to ran the commission as one man gang and laws targets him.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2017, 05:37:11 AM »
People takes selfies on anything every second - but so far NO one person has present any evidence that election was manipulated in polling station XYZ. Facebook, twitter, whataspps and name all these social media that empowers people to be journalist - not one single person out there from say Nyamira has come forward to say - you see in our polling station - our results were these - but look at form 34 A or B - it's totally different.

Folks were not allowed to take pictures in the polling stations.  We also have a situation where there is not a single record in the public domain grouping together a specific KIEMS kit, it's location, it's transmitted results, when it transmitted them.  Just 1 out 40,883.  Have you seen one?  I agree transmission happened without a hitch.  But why isn't this information in the public domain?
Results are posted outside every polling station so that was not affected by the injunction against taking photos. ELOG agents took several off doors and walls
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2017, 07:09:20 AM »
Part of the laws ammended is to declare uhuru the winner if raila boycott election

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2017, 08:34:50 AM »
Part of the laws ammended is to declare uhuru the winner if raila boycott election

One shouldn't unfairly benefit from shying away from a contest. How do you throw billions awa just because a candidate chickened out?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2017, 10:53:59 AM »
Exactly. He is busy looking for loopholes in law for NUSU-MKATE and parliament is now in business to seal those loopholes.
One shouldn't unfairly benefit from shying away from a contest. How do you throw billions awa just because a candidate chickened out?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2017, 11:05:36 AM »
These illegal activities and the legitimisation of the rigging machine just serve to further confirm that The People's Republic is viable, and it's time for the rest of Kenya to break away from the Criminal Tyranny tribes.  Let them rule themselves in whatever way they please.