Author Topic: Jubilee set to use it's majority in parliament to stop NASA shenagians.  (Read 4580 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee set to use it's majority in parliament to stop NASA shenagians.
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:21 PM »
Which of the proposed amendment favors them. We went computer - you come back saying computer generated leaders. They are saying fine - lets have both - computer and manual. You say Chebukati need to get all form 34sA and 34s B - the law makes that very clear. Your said forms were not signed or stamped - laws make that mandatory and an offence if someone fails. You're putting pressure on Chebukati and Chiloba to resign - parliament are amending the law to deal with such eventuality.

NASA are erecting roadblocks to 26th October knowing they cannot win as Jubilee works hard to remove those roadblocks aware they can win big.

who decided that they were not "clear".  The court never complained about clarity.  They are being enacted because they want the laws to favor them.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 04:17:09 PM »
Kichwa, can law be applied retroactively? Election date is set, candidates nominated etc I mean how do you changes rules midstream.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 04:22:04 PM »
Apart from incompetence at IEBC, the irregularities and illegalities were as a results of the funny laws and subsequent interpretations. It is naive to expect Jubilee MPs to work against their interests and 'favour' NASA.

who decided that they were not "clear".  The court never complained about clarity.  They are being enacted because they want the laws to favor them.

These amendments are clearing the grey areas. Seems quite in order. Or does NASA guys expect Duale to draft amendments saying that the person who gets less than 50% is the winner? It is akin to those opposing repeal of the age limit in Uganda expecting to be given lollipops by Museveni?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 04:44:06 PM »
Now get off the abstracts and get into specific. You see if the law was clear and unambigious - you wouldn't be on page 20 with vooke over simple things that can be codified. IEBC should never have to interpret anything. Parliament is there to codify them laws and regulation so we Chebukati & team job is simplified.
Time to seek a court interpretation perhaps.  The jubilated Kenyan does not realize that the system actually worked and that is why the elections were annulled.  He thinks it failed because the election theft ended up becoming a clumsy affair.  There is just too much transparency and accountability in his mind.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:56:27 PM by RV Pundit »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 04:57:22 PM »
Now get off the abstracts and get into specific. You see if the law was clear and unambigious - you wouldn't be on page 20 with vooke over simple things that can be codified. IEBC should never have to interpret anything. Parliament is there to codify them laws and regulation so we Chebukati & team job is simplified.

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »

The jubilant hates that the system worked and irregularities and illegalities exposed.  There is nothing abstract about that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »
Here is the part of the bill that proves my point.  They want to limit the relevance of electronic transmission to being a mere conveyance as opposed to being primarily a check on mischief. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 08:18:52 PM »
We went electronic - and you claim it manipulated by algorithm? I thought you'd be fine with manual systems? Hard to hack?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 08:27:41 PM »
How does manual resolve the issue of transmission.  Its a long way from Embakasi to Bomas and a lot can happen on the way, especially when Ruto's parliament want to make it acceptable to even deliver it to Bomas scribbled on anything including but not limited to toilet paper.

We went electronic - and you claim it manipulated by algorithm? I thought you'd be fine with manual systems? Hard to hack?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 08:36:19 PM »
How does manual resolve the issue of transmission.  Its a long way from Embakasi to Bomas and a lot can happen on the way, especially when Ruto's parliament want to make it acceptable to even deliver it to Bomas scribbled on anything including but not limited to toilet paper.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
Nothing can beat agents  out there looking out for their candidate.Also media and observers are good as third party. The public observing and taking pictures of the final results posted can undo any rigging. Ballot papers with correct security features that make them traceable. Text in data from KIEMS kit. Kiems kit GPS and the shebang.

Tranmission can transmit anything including cooked results.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 08:41:08 PM »
There was no problem with transmission or anything. If you've been in kenya and have observed elections since 1980s...you'd know 2017 were free, fair, credible and verifiable.  We are in unchartered territory where we need to force people to trust everything. You need to believe everyone lied - observers, ELOG, name them - and to believe the wakora 4 that Chebukati did wrong...when Court of Appeal...clearly told him to do what he did. It absolutely insane.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with 2017 8th election..and this will be confirmed on 26th...and for many years if Jubilee coalition hold together.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 08:42:15 PM »
NASA rigging theory is up there with UFOs. That SCORK judges bought it is truly tragic. That results were transmitted - then retroactively cooked  by computer algorithm - then forms adjusted - I guess ballot boxes unsealed and all shebang including KIEMS kit - then re-adjusted. We've seen these nonsense before.
You nailed it.
Until negro starts trusting the other,electronic transmission is a red herring.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:46:50 PM by RV Pundit »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 08:43:08 PM »
People takes selfies on anything every second - but so far NO one person has present any evidence that election was manipulated in polling station XYZ. Facebook, twitter, whataspps and name all these social media that empowers people to be journalist - not one single person out there from say Nyamira has come forward to say - you see in our polling station - our results were these - but look at form 34 A or B - it's totally different.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »
People takes selfies on anything every second - but so far NO one person has present any evidence that election was manipulated in polling station XYZ. Facebook, twitter, whataspps and name all these social media that empowers people to be journalist - not one single person out there from say Nyamira has come forward to say - you see in our polling station - our results were these - but look at form 34 A or B - it's totally different.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 10:48:09 PM »
The absence of these - original forms to rebut the fakes - is the big rat that outed NASA for me. The bulk of the petition was transmission and legit forms - hence the noise over the amendments. NASA agents must simply do their work and keep all records. They cannot roll technicality over democracy.

Nothing can beat agents  out there looking out for their candidate.Also media and observers are good as third party. The public observing and taking pictures of the final results posted can undo any rigging. Ballot papers with correct security features that make them traceable. Text in data from KIEMS kit. Kiems kit GPS and the shebang.

Tranmission can transmit anything including cooked results.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 10:52:20 PM »
And that if you open the IEBC servers you'd discover the truth - that Raila won the elections  :D The powerful rigging cabal has since doctored all boxes in 5K stations but is unable to doctor the servers  :o

NASA rigging theory is up there with UFOs. That SCORK judges bought it is truly tragic. That results were transmitted - then retroactively cooked  by computer algorithm - then forms adjusted - I guess ballot boxes unsealed and all shebang including KIEMS kit - then re-adjusted. We've seen these nonsense before.
You nailed it.
Until negro starts trusting the other,electronic transmission is a red herring.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 11:01:55 PM »
Kichwa posted the rigging theory here on 9th evening... and I immediately smelt a rat

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=5076.msg38046#msg38046

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2017, 11:04:33 PM »

Folks were not allowed to take pictures in the polling stations.  We also have a situation where there is not a single record in the public domain grouping together a specific KIEMS kit, it's location, it's transmitted results, when it transmitted them.  Just 1 out 40,883.  Have you seen one?  I agree transmission happened without a hitch.  But why isn't this information in the public domain?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 11:04:59 PM »