Author Topic: Nyaiyaki Objects to Summons, Refers to Maraga / JSC  (Read 3623 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nyaiyaki Objects to Summons, Refers to Maraga / JSC
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2017, 07:27:16 PM »
NASA wanted the investigative agencies to do their job- let them dig as deep as it's get.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2017, 07:31:00 PM »
The issue is bias. EACC should have been able to nail Wairuguru.  That was the easiest investigation to do.

NASA wanted the investigative agencies to do their job- let them dig as deep as it's get.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2017, 07:32:43 PM »
This one is very easy - can be done in a week - just comparing originals against Nyakai report.
The issue is bias. EACC should have been able to nail Wairuguru.  That was the easiest investigation to do.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 01:11:58 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2017, 01:17:58 PM »
How far has Ruto come with the persecution of Supreme Court Registrar the Honorable Nyaiyaki (with powers above a High Court Judge)?
This one is very easy - can be done in a week - just comparing originals against Nyakai report.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »
After election - Maraga and judiciary will face what civil society has been facing under Fazul - constant harassment & intimidation - if not worse. They are the last resistance to Jubilee absolute power :).
How far has Ruto come with the persecution of Supreme Court Registrar the Honorable Nyaiyaki (with powers above a High Court Judge)?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
And you will be cheering along!

If I may ask: What if Jubilee loses? Who gets harassed?
After election - Maraga and judiciary will face what civil society has been facing under Fazul - constant harassment & intimidation - if not worse. They are the last resistance to Jubilee absolute power :).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 03:15:15 PM »
I think there is some penance that would be acceptable - but anything overboard I will call it out. Of course when I wear my dispassionate pundit shoes on - I am going to predict the relation btw Jubilee and Judiciary is going to get worse!

I don't see jubilee losing..it improbable implausible if not impossible scenario - so I won't worry about that.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 03:30:45 PM »
I am not asking you to see Jubilee losing. Hell NO! You believe they will win and lets assume they will as you have said.

My question is since you are a self proclaimed "dispassionate" pundit, kindly then educate me on the possible scenario were Jubilee to oose (unlike as you believe!). I am counting on an assessment that is unperturbed by your otherwise passionate support for Jubilee to offer me a dispassionate opinion. In other what if NASA won?

I think there is some penance that would be acceptable - but anything overboard I will call it out. Of course when I wear my dispassionate pundit shoes on - I am going to predict the relation btw Jubilee and Judiciary is going to get worse!

I don't see jubilee losing..it improbable implausible if not impossible scenario - so I won't worry about that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 03:51:37 PM »
MOASS is my dispassionate look at how elections will pan out - I have painstakingly & methodologically analysed all factors - and came up with SOLID FIGURES only to hear this very nondescript developer was part of the rigging scheme... and I have tried all sort of scenarios - the worst case for Uhuru is 50% - best case for Raila is 49%. That was on 8th. Now I think Raila should be thankful if he goes out at respectable 40%. It gonna be a rout.

If NASA had a path to victory I'd be the first to acknowledge it. Until this GEMA-RV alliance is broken - It going to be unbeatable.

And again the only time in my life I have seen William Ruto with my naked eyes - was when they with Uhuru & some MPs were walking to the Ibrahim center near Nation Center when it was burning -2009 or around when UhuRuto rapprochement was starting during Mau forest & Maize scandal period. I was also walking towards Kimathi streets which had a lot of bars I use to partonize. I can't recall seeing him at all in any other setthigns - in fact one of my friend saw him in NO rally and I asked him how he looked - he told me he is "a black thing" :)

I am not asking you to see Jubilee losing. Hell NO! You believe they will win and lets assume they will as you have said.

My question is since you are a self proclaimed "dispassionate" pundit, kindly then educate me on the possible scenario were Jubilee to oose (unlike as you believe!). I am counting on an assessment that is unperturbed by your otherwise passionate support for Jubilee to offer me a dispassionate opinion. In other what if NASA won?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 04:14:36 PM »
I will try one last time:

I have looked at your MOAS and have opted not to discuss or comment. That is NOT what I am asking.

My question is: Do you envisage what would happen in even Uhuru fails to win the election?
Do you envisage what would happen in event Raila wins the election?

Now keep in mind that you stated that the Judiciary and other non compliant entities will be subjected to harassment. I assume without having to hear fromj you thzat an Uhuru loss would mean "No Harassement" for the judicoary. But I am not as gifted as you (acording to your own words) so I am requesting you share with me what you think would happen to :

1. William Ruto
2. Uhuru Kenyatta
3. Jubilee Party
4. Raphael Tuju
5. Inspector General of Police and Kavuludi
6. NCIC Chairman - URP Chairman Kaparo

etc.

I just provided a simple sketch and you are free to use a different classification.

MOASS is my dispassionate look at how elections will pan out - I have painstakingly & methodologically analysed all factors - and came up with SOLID FIGURES only to hear this very nondescript developer was part of the rigging scheme... and I have tried all sort of scenarios - the worst case for Uhuru is 50% - best case for Raila is 49%. That was on 8th. Now I think Raila should be thankful if he goes out at respectable 40%. It gonna be a rout.

If NASA had a path to victory I'd be the first to acknowledge it. Until this GEMA-RV alliance is broken - It going to be unbeatable.

And again the only time in my life I have seen William Ruto with my naked eyes - was when they with Uhuru & some MPs were walking to the Ibrahim center near Nation Center when it was burning -2009 or around when UhuRuto rapprochement was starting during Mau forest & Maize scandal period. I was also walking towards Kimathi streets which had a lot of bars I use to partonize. I can't recall seeing him at all in any other setthigns - in fact one of my friend saw him in NO rally and I asked him how he looked - he told me he is "a black thing" :)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 04:30:51 PM »
You never saw Maraga coming in your rear view mirror either. You live in Ruto's bubble/cave and there are a lot of things happening outside the cave or in the other planets that are completely unknown and an imaginable to you. The elections were held on 8/8 and ouru has not been sworn in yet. I am sure if someone told you this on 8/7 you would have laughed them off.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza