Author Topic: Nyaiyaki Objects to Summons, Refers to Maraga / JSC  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Nyaiyaki Objects to Summons, Refers to Maraga / JSC
« on: September 26, 2017, 03:31:22 PM »
They are going nowhere with this. The Registrar of the Supreme Court is technically a Judge of the same level as Court of Appeals. To investigate her is a herculean task.

Decisions of judges are not subject to investigation by others other than superior courts (where available)
In her letter, however, Ms Nyaiyaki protested to the CJ, saying information demanded by the EACC is privileged as it remains part of the exhibits and forms part of the Supreme Court proceedings.

The letter is copied to the EACC, all the Supreme Court Judges, Secretary of the Judicial Service Commission and Bowry and Company Advocates.

THE LAW

Ms Nyaiyaki says in the letter that she discharged the audit with a conscientious understanding  of the orders the court issued and being part of her duties as contemplated section 9 and 10 1 (j) of the Supreme Court Act.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nyaiyaki Objects to Summons, Refers to Maraga / JSC
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 03:40:57 PM »
Where fraud or any criminal activity is involved - then she has no immunity. She cannot hide from police or eacc or investigation agent using JSC. She either compiles or the police can go for her with handcuffs. Her argument that is dishonest because there was nothing protected in those forms...it not like it reveals witnesses names or what.

The police and EACC have done their homework - and she need to go there - explain herself. Unless she has something to hide.

Shollei was registar like here and was drag through the courts.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 04:05:31 PM »
EACC can go fuck themselves.  Maraga should tell them as much in not so many words.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 04:07:58 PM »
Why didn't they fuack themselves when they arrested and arraigned former registar Shollei in court.

Nyakai cannot hide under JSC. She can go to court and seek orders to stop EACC before she is dragged to that court in handcuffs.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 04:08:04 PM »
What fraud do you refer to?

She has NOT said she is immune: I have.

Her position backed by the law is that the documents she is being asked to submit are not in her custody but the custody of the Supreme Court and are protected by law. They need a court order for the release. She is not resisting but helping them to comply with the law. This is the same line of argument adopted by the IEBC and Jubilee to deny NASA access to information in 2013 and 2017. The Uhuru and IEBC response to Raila's petition is full of authorities and precedents against exactly what EACC is demanding.

I am sure they can handcuff her anytime. Moi used to arrest judges. Ruto is eager to "follow the Moi route".

Where fraud or any criminal activity is involved - then she has no immunity. She cannot hide from police or eacc or investigation agent using JSC. She either compiles or the police can go for her with handcuffs. Her argument that is dishonest because there was nothing protected in those forms...it not like it reveals witnesses names or what.

The police and EACC have done their homework - and she need to go there - explain herself. Unless she has something to hide.

Shollei was registar like here and was drag through the courts.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »
EACC is just as compromised as IEBC.  On September 1, the SCOK found illegalities with IEBC and EACC went silent, then now they are all over Nyaiyaki without any invitation only a day after a purely political petition was filed by Jubilee.  These institutions including DPP, EACC, IEBC have been taken over by Jubilee and are no longer independent.

EACC can go fuck themselves.  Maraga should tell them as much in not so many words.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 04:11:06 PM »

Her position backed by the law is that the documents she is being asked to submit are not in her custody but the custody of the Supreme Court and are protected by law. They need a court order for the release. She is not resisting but helping them to comply with the law. This is the same line of argument adopted by the IEBC and Jubilee to deny NASA access to information in 2013 and 2017. The Uhuru and IEBC response to Raila's petition is full of authorities and precedents against exactly what EACC is demanding.

I am sure they can handcuff her anytime. Moi used to arrest judges. Ruto is eager to "follow the Moi route".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 04:13:38 PM »
We agree on this part. If she has problem producing documents - she can explain it to cops. I am sure cops will find a way through this. These documents - the original are in IEBC - if someone want to investigate them - a high court judge can issue an order for them originals to be examined again - under his supervision.
Let me try again: The Registrar can be questioned, arrested charged etc. She cannot produce something not in her custody! Documents were not given to her! They were given to The Supreme Court!

For the election materials to be examined, a court order is required. You know that
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 04:15:58 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 04:15:45 PM »
I wonder what they are waiting for?

Arresting means they proceed to charge her with an offence. Do you know of any such offence?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 04:18:02 PM »
Offence - the penal code is not short but I like high treason. It proportionate to the alleged crime here.  Until the Njoki  & Nyakai reports are reconciled - I think investigation are more than welcome. Who faked these forms? ROs? IEBC staff? Chiloba? NASA? Jubilee? Njoki? Get the very bottom of this.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 04:27:27 PM »
EACC is just as compromised as IEBC.  On September 1, the SCOK found illegalities with IEBC and EACC went silent, then now they are all over Nyaiyaki without any invitation only a day after a purely political petition was filed by Jubilee.  These institutions including DPP, EACC, IEBC have been taken over by Jubilee and are no longer independent.

Yep.  They are so transparent.  EACC can't be lacking for work to do.  But they find time for political shenanigans.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 04:28:46 PM »
I think you should take a deep breath and cut down on substances before you commit suicide over nothing. Uhuru and his courtiers are sitting around mugs of alcohol and wet weed then working themselves in to a frenzy and succumbing to silly "legal" advice.

1. The reception and handover of the original forms was witnessed by ALL parties including Petitioner and Third Respondent (Uhuru Kenyatta);
2. The examination of the forms was conducted by the Agents (Petitioners and Respondents) with the Registrar and staff witnessing
3. The report submitted was composed by the Registrar and the parties' agents
4. ALL the agents signed the report and made their views, objections, etc known
5. The 3rd Respondent through his advocate in plenary went further to alter some of his earlier views which generally absolved the IEBC of any blame (where the agent had indicated blame)

You have a big job ahead of you.

Note that my views are only seeking to get others to understand the issue. It does not matter what EACC or Njuguna Muhoro eventually finds or does. I am just telling you they have a steep mountain to climb attempting to overturn a verdict they deeply dislike.

Drink some milk it helped us in 2013 :D :D :D :D
Offence - the penal code is not short but I like high treason. It proportionate to the alleged crime here.  Until the Njoki  & Nyakai reports are reconciled - I think investigation are more than welcome. Who faked these forms? ROs? IEBC staff? Chiloba? NASA? Jubilee? Njoki? Get the very bottom of this.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 04:30:35 PM »
You are full of jokes. Treason!

I am glad that Ruto will never be president of Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 04:35:30 PM »
Except when Njoki looked at the same forms (certified copies); she didn't see the discrepancies. That is why we are here. You see if NASA worked with some IEBC mole (remember Kethi KIlonzo getting IEBC registration form clandestinely) and the planted fake forms - then everyone who witnessed - including agents/nyakai/judges - are not guilty of anything - except swallowing the NASA lie hook,line and sinker.

If Nyakai  herself got the proper originals - but choose to write her own stuff - then she is in hot soup.

So investigation here is multi-pronged - look at ROs, look at IEBC store, and look at judiciary. You cannot have judge saying the forms are okay and registar saying there are not okay. HAPO KUNA SHIDA. EACC and Police are required by law to look at this - and find out what went down?

The Judiciary led by Maraga don't have to wait for  anybody for them to institute their own review -  after reading Njoki's judgement. This is for administrative action - however considering the import of this - someone who still need to be charged for TREASON.

If they don't do this on their own - then I cannot wait to see it frustrated and eventually even disbanded.

When somebody manages to explain to why CERTIFIED COPIES differ with Originals then this issues should be closed. In any case we are still going for an election.

I think you should take a deep breath and cut down on substances before you commit suicide over nothing. Uhuru and his courtiers are sitting around mugs of alcohol and wet weed then working themselves in to a frenzy and succumbing to silly "legal" advice.

1. The reception and handover of the original forms was witnessed by ALL parties including Petitioner and Third Respondent (Uhuru Kenyatta);
2. The examination of the forms was conducted by the Agents (Petitioners and Respondents) with the Registrar and staff witnessing
5. The 3rd Respondent through his advocate in plenary went further to alter some of his earlier views which generally absolved the IEBC of any blame (where the agent had indicated blame)

Note that my views are only seeking to get others to understand the issue. It does not matter what EACC or Njuguna Muhoro eventually finds or does. I am just telling you they have a steep mountain to climb attempting to overturn a verdict they deeply dislike.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 05:07:04 PM »
Except when Njoki looked at the same forms (certified copies);
How do you know that they are the same forms she looked at? You are placing bthe word of one person over that of:
1. Agents of Uhuru Kenyatta
2. Agents of Raila Odinga
3. IEBC staff
4. Staff of the Registrar
5. The Registrar

she didn't see the discrepancies.
She should share her methodology for example:
1. What equipment did she use to read the barcodes and what did they reveal (missing from her judgment)
2. How did she determine that the serial numbers she saw conformed to the ones issued
3. How did she determine that the water marks were genuine without the originals
4. How did she check for forgeries

That is why we are here. You see if NASA worked with some IEBC mole (remember Kethi KIlonzo getting IEBC registration form clandestinely) and the planted fake forms - then everyone who witnessed - including agents/nyakai/judges - are not guilty of anything - except swallowing the NASA lie hook,line and sinker.
Go to choo and join your friend Njamlik and Hubris. Bottom line is that drink some milk for your ulcers. I do not recommend alcohol like St Paul.

If Nyakai  herself got the proper originals - but choose to write her own stuff - then she is in hot soup.

read the report. http://omollosview.com/blog/2017/09/26/the-kenya-supreme-court-registrars-report/

So investigation here is multi-pronged - look at ROs, look at IEBC store, and look at judiciary. You cannot have judge saying the forms are okay and registar saying there are not okay. HAPO KUNA SHIDA. EACC and Police are required by law to look at this - and find out what went down?
One judge! Not the court. It is simple she either made a mistake or she is lying.

The Judiciary led by Maraga don't have to wait for  anybody for them to institute their own review -  after reading Njoki's judgement. This is for administrative action - however considering the import of this - someone who still need to be charged for TREASON.
There is no basis. Njoki went on a wild goose chase.
If they don't do this on their own - then I cannot wait to see it frustrated and eventually even disbanded.
Do not overestimate your power. Kenyans are tired of Jubilee thieves and can't wait to get rid of you. Maraga is going nowhere and will retire at 70 in five years time.
When somebody manages to explain to why CERTIFIED COPIES differ with Originals then this issues should be closed. In any case we are still going for an election.
Start a new thread and I educate you reasons why photocopies of original security documents would greatly differ from the originals. You can also google it

[/quote]

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 05:18:30 PM »

Exactly.  I love it when the electoral fraudsters apply the law selectively, because they will be squealing next time those same laws are applied to them.

It's like this Babu Owino thing, Uhuru/Ruto and other foul mouthed thieving bastards have been calling Odinga all sorts of names without any trouble from the police.  Then Owino gives some of that back and bang, cops all over him like a rash.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2017, 05:20:47 PM »

When are the Jubilee electoral fraudsters being tried for treason?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2017, 05:22:51 PM »
It's very strange reading Jubilidiots screaming "fake form 34 whatevers" when it is well known that they are the ones that faked ALL 34As, Bs and even C!

Please spare us these belated cries of crime.  You are the culprits here.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 05:56:30 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2017, 07:21:28 PM »
What a circus. jubilee keeps asking all defenders to turn around so that they can give them a daily dose of fudge so that they can go on defending their malfeasance. Defenders like it because they have to be high in order to keep lying.