Author Topic: A economic avalanche is coming  (Read 39095 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: A economic avalanche is coming
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2022, 07:55:56 AM »
Fuliza has to be stopped.

Microlenders such as Faulu Microfinance Bank, Maisha and Rafiki Microfinance Bank Limited took the largest loss positions of Sh522 million, Sh178 million and Sh153 million respectively.

The industry has faced stiff competition from mobile lenders amid increasing uptake of financial services through mobile, a shift also pushing commercial banks to adopt digital solutions to widen their reach.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/microfinance-banks-pre-tax-losses-cut-to-sh877-million-3848652
Mauritius inc Branch's acquiring a MFI?

https://www.kbc.co.ke/branch-acquires-majority-shareholding-in-century-microfinance-bank/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2022, 08:00:00 AM »
Everyone should be allowed to use M-pesa to launch their Fulizas -with variable interest rate.
Mpesa need to be made a platform.
Then MFIs should all be linked to it.
Fuliza is great because it strongly linked to M-pesa - they can deduct from account directly.
The playing field has to be levelled.

Microlenders such as Faulu Microfinance Bank, Maisha and Rafiki Microfinance Bank Limited took the largest loss positions of Sh522 million, Sh178 million and Sh153 million respectively.

The industry has faced stiff competition from mobile lenders amid increasing uptake of financial services through mobile, a shift also pushing commercial banks to adopt digital solutions to widen their reach.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/microfinance-banks-pre-tax-losses-cut-to-sh877-million-3848652
Mauritius inc Branch's acquiring a MFI?

https://www.kbc.co.ke/branch-acquires-majority-shareholding-in-century-microfinance-bank/

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2022, 10:59:59 AM »
This is clearly your stuff :D :D

I remember Idd Salim always making noise to have MPesa API opened up for developers. Guy had his Mpesa blocked at some time. Now all his ideas are implemented while he died a frustrated fella. At a great $ cost to all sort of mzungu wannabes.

Everyone should be allowed to use M-pesa to launch their Fulizas -with variable interest rate.
Fuliza is great because it strongly linked to M-pesa - they can deduct from account directly.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2022, 01:14:03 PM »
Remember the Uganda.
Yeah I think for M-pesa need to become independent platform.
This is clearly your stuff :D :D

I remember Idd Salim always making noise to have MPesa API opened up for developers. Guy had his Mpesa blocked at some time. Now all his ideas are implemented while he died a frustrated fella. At a great $ cost to all sort of mzungu wannabes.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2022, 05:09:51 PM »
Ndii unpacks the IT IS GLOBAL nonsense. We are in fivefold jeopardy- loans, repayments, destroyed business during COVID, njaa and now  high cost of living.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2022, 01:31:48 AM »
One thing about Uhuru is that he has taken many insults and never let it get to him. KUDOS!!!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2022, 12:04:13 PM »
Bado, they will be calling press conferences from Ichaweri by next year together with mama crying ile mbio watapelekwa.

One thing about Uhuru is that he has taken many insults and never let it get to him. KUDOS!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2022, 07:03:23 PM »
Exactly.
Bado, they will be calling press conferences from Ichaweri by next year together with mama crying ile mbio watapelekwa.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2022, 12:22:22 PM »
Bars which are the remaining employers in the hospitality industry will be wiped out. Beers cost Kshs. 250 -300 is out of reach for broke Kenyans. Only a few kawaida bars can survive.

Beer should not be treated as a luxury item. The long term effects of cheap alcohol is destructive to individual, families and the country.

Consumers of spirits like whisky, gin and rum are the hardest hit with duty per litre climbing 20.31 percent to Sh335.30 after the House rejected a recommendation by Finance and Planning Committee to spare alcohol from higher taxes this fiscal year.

Duty on beer has also gone up by 9.97 percent to Sh134 per litre, wines by 9.99 percent to Sh229 per litre, while fruit and vegetable juices will increase 9.29 percent to Sh13.30.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/new-beer-juice-and-cosmetic-taxes-kick-in-3865384

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2022, 01:11:57 PM »
Midoro crass has moved to inferior products like Gilbeys. Cannot afford partying. Drinking from cars and homes or airbnbs.

Fulizas must the king of inferior goods.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/middle-class-migrates-to-cheaper-brands-on-price-3870226

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2022, 07:52:43 PM »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2022, 12:56:43 PM »
CBK Governor Njoroge hazy blah de bleh - can't make head from tail of Kenyan economy.

Nothing to worry. It was resolved. That was last week story.  Blah de bleh 

Nothing to show in his tenure except poor quality notes printed ati hasla has monies in containers.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/boss-talk/cbk-boss-economy-is-healthy-ahead-of-polls-3895502

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2022, 03:52:16 PM »
Unga lines all over. People searching for it like gold.

Sugar has hit Kshs. 150 per kilo.

Global prices are at around Kshs. 60
https://www.isosugar.org/prices.php?pricerange=last30

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2022, 04:40:42 PM »
They better let hasla start working. These subsidies need to Kenyatta's account.
Must have been diverted to campaigns and pandora. Baba might have quite a lot of cash lying around in Oponda too.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/2022-08-20-fuel-supply-cut-looms-as-marketers-demand-sh65-billion-debt/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2022, 03:45:59 AM »
They better let hasla start working. These subsidies need to Kenyatta's account.
Must have been diverted to campaigns and pandora. Baba might have quite a lot of cash lying around in Oponda too.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/2022-08-20-fuel-supply-cut-looms-as-marketers-demand-sh65-billion-debt/
you make no sense you freaking idiot

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2022, 04:25:30 PM »
Unga back to 200+ for 2kg packet,  looming sugar shortage plus fuel dealers demanding 65 billion....

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2022, 09:37:18 PM »
Unga back to 200+ for 2kg packet,  looming sugar shortage plus fuel dealers demanding 65 billion....

I wish he moves faster to spell out policies embracing law and order - no hustling from govt coffers (Corruption), otherwise things will go downhill.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2022, 02:48:50 PM »
The coffers are empty. Debts and very low productivity across all economic sectors. They will be ripping apart Kenyattas and Mois empires as they focus on making economy and government work for the hasoras.

I wish he moves faster to spell out policies embracing law and order - no hustling from govt coffers (Corruption), otherwise things will go downhill.