Author Topic: Safaricom on NASWA Crosshairs  (Read 7383 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Safaricom on NASWA Crosshairs
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »
Yeap the whole world conspired against you.No ethnic numbers.No pork.hiyo tu.
You are trying to convert a matter backed by evidence in to a Hubris Conspiracy Theory. It won't work.  Contest the facts
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2017, 06:55:27 PM »
What facts? I am waiting for you to move to the next strawman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2017, 07:10:54 PM »
SCOK found illegalities with transmission of the votes and Safaricon was part of that transmission. Safaricon should answer questions and stop being political.  If Bob wants to run on jubilee ticket, he should otherwise stay away from politicizing legitimate charges.  Chiloba could not possibly have stole  this elections all by himself-he had many co-conspirators and we are trying to drain the swamp.  Most of you idiots will not understand what NASA is doing until 10 years from now and we are not waiting for your eyes to open up before we do what is right.  Some idiots who are now screaming about democracy and numbers were working for Moi and Kenyattaa dictatorships when Raila was fighting for democracy.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »
SCOK found illegalities with transmission of the votes and Safaricon was part of that transmission. Safaricon should answer questions and stop being political.  If Bob wants to run on jubilee ticket, he should otherwise stay away from politicizing legitimate charges.  Chiloba could not possibly do this thing alone-he had many co-conspirators and we are trying to drain the swamp.  Most of you idiots will not understand what we are doing until 10 years later and we are not waiting on you to understand now.  Some idiots who are now screaming about democracy and numbers were working for Moi and Kenyattaa dictatorships when Raila was fighting for democracy. Later on, 10 years from now when the electoral process is cleaned up they will appreciate but we do not expect them to do so now so we will continue fighting for what is right and exposing the thieves.

IEBC has not blamed any of its service providers so Babu is basically barking at the wrong tree. I heard his next target is KQ for delivering the ballot papers
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2017, 07:16:07 PM »
Yeap he blamed everyone since April including KDF and name it.This a sign of madness if not desperation

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2017, 07:20:18 PM »
And Raila was right.  There were irregularities and illegalities committed. If DPP was doing its job and not compromised by Jubilee like the other so called independent institutions, we would have gotten to the bottom of the matter.  I am sure there are many co-conspirators of IEBC that are running free out there because of impunity. You can gloat now but sooner or later you will understand why certain people fight for the rights of everyone.

Yeap he blamed everyone since April including KDF and name it.This a sign of madness if not desperation
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2017, 07:22:48 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2017, 07:26:26 PM »
IEBC has not blamed any of its service providers so Babu is basically barking at the wrong tree. I heard his next target is KQ for delivering the ballot papers

And why would they blame them for doing what  was agreed upon? Do partners in crime essentially blame each other? I thought the first instinct is for them to cover each others ass?

It is really illogical to say that IEBC would be relied upon to determine which tree to bark at?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2017, 07:28:02 PM »
What did he say about KDF, remind me...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2017, 07:45:50 PM »

And why would they blame them for doing what  was agreed upon? Do partners in crime essentially blame each other? I thought the first instinct is for them to cover each others ass?

It is really illogical to say that IEBC would be relied upon to determine which tree to bark at?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »
I guess you need enough evidence to convict.

First of all NASA has all evidence to even contemplate a private prosecution.  The media may not cover it but it does not mean it does not exist. What you should say is YOU (vooke) has no knowledge of the evidence

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2017, 07:53:24 PM »
I guess you need enough evidence to convict.

First of all NASA has all evidence to even contemplate a private prosecution.  The media may not cover it but it does not mean it does not exist. What you should say is YOU (vooke) has no knowledge of the evidence

Ok. I equally have no evidence that moon landing was not faked.

NASWA is bluffing

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2017, 07:56:04 PM »
When you get in to silly fallacies, you know that is way below my level. Enjoy yourself.

Ok. I equally have no evidence that moon landing was not faked.

NASWA is bluffing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2017, 08:27:47 PM »
Eti NASA will boycott Safaricom. These bozos and their desperation.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »
I beg to disagree. IEBC just handed Safaricom a single sourced contract to deliver the same service under discussion. 

For NASA:
1. There is a crime for which individuals have to pay. If they are not held to account, others or the same people will repeat. There has to be a price for breaking the law even if the accomplice is the government!
2. The Kenyan corporate world has come to take sleaze, corruption and law breaking as part and parcel of the business culture. We have as telecoms company that aids in rigging elections; provides private mobile phone data of the opposition to their rivals and when it fails; Mines the mobile data of judges so that they can be blackmailed and harassed. This has to stop like fifteen years ago
Omollo,

I really think NASA are wasting precious time and resources on this issue(of mobile providers).  There are real issues with IEBC transmission and safaricom(whatever else one may think of it) is not one of them.  IEBC is entirely responsible for whatever problems(acknowledged and unacknowledged) that they had with transmission.  Unless and until they(IEBC) blame a third party, I think it's misguided to stop laser focusing on them.

I have no reason to doubt that forms were transmitted.  After that, when the data is within IEBC's possession, is where the problems arise.  All major contractors thus far seem to confirm that and have not reported any problems on their end.  One of NASA's irreducible minimums ought to have been a full accounting of what happened and what is so different this time round that it wont happen again in the next round.

That said, I would be shocked if any further clarity was to come from IEBC - with the possible exception of a court order.  And we know they can defy those with impunity.  So they will hold elections without having accounted for the main thing that got them nullified in the first place.  They get to eat their cake and have it.  It's an ugly situation.

I am not denying that there maybe some shady stuff going on with safaricom. 

But let's get back to IEBC.   The core problem is there were too many 34As missing in action on the material day.  This is IEBC's responsibility.  They have not blamed anyone else.  We also have safaricom and morpho explicitly and specifically denying anything went wrong with their stuff. 

The scenario that happened on election day, can easily be replicated without the collusion of either safaricom or morpho.  In fact, it is more difficult, in my opinion, to involve either of these other players.  You have to keep the circle as small as possible.  That is why I think even Chebukati was clueless about what is going on.

We are talking about making some files disappear or not appear where they are needed.  Where does safaricom feature in that apart from the fact that someone got into a VPN on their bandwidth? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2017, 07:37:23 PM »

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2017, 10:13:23 PM »
Eti NASA will boycott Safaricom. These bozos and their desperation.

Word is that 2m have dropped safcom in the last fortnight... I'll be ditching the thieving bastards too.