Author Topic: Uhuru's Mad Man Moses Kuria Hard at "Work"  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru's Mad Man Moses Kuria Hard at "Work"
« on: September 22, 2014, 03:54:15 PM »
Less than a week ago, he demanded that the CS - Foreign Affairs appear in Parliament to explain why the ICC is still existing and making his benefactor - Uhuru - suffer.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000135056/mp-kuria-wants-cs-mohamed-sanctioned-over-failure-to-withdraw-kenya-from-icc/

Yesterday he wants the accounts of County Governments supporting the referendum frozen so that they don't use the money to support the referendum.

Uhuru wanted a total buffoon and he got one. Let us see what value he brings to TNA and Kikuyus?

1. He keeps the most bigoted Kikuyu highly entertained as he tells the Jaruos exactly what they need to hear!
2. He "solves" all the problems with easy "solutions". For example what to do with Counties that support the "Evil Referendum"
3. Add your own....

What is his real contribution:
1. By going to Bomet to oppose pesa mashinani and in the company of two of IR's opponents, he is promoting a losing pattern started by Jomo and now inherited by his son where he embraced unpopular "leaders" and enemies of the people to undermine the real leaders of the people. Kenyatta had the power to rig these demagogues in to office and use them: Uhuru has no such power. He id it in Migori and started it Bungoma;
2. Far from galvanizing TNA support in Bomet, Kuria has gone and achieved the opposite. I am sure the debate in mikahawas and bars in Bomet is all about Kuria's matusi.
3. The image of a Kikuyu bigot out to defend the continued monopoly over the usage of national resources has now got a symbol and face. The message heard is simple and is interpreted thus: He wants us not to demand our rightful cash so that it can continue going to his area and people!

I think Moses Kuria should travel far and wide in Kenya outside Central. Nobody in CORD or OKOA or CoG Pesda Mashinani can bring in more votes for the referendum than Moses Kuria! I wonder what I can do for him to travel to the Coast?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread