Author Topic: MOASS 2017 - the re-run.  (Read 14888 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: MOASS 2017 - the re-run.
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2017, 11:56:34 AM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2017, 12:15:15 PM »
According to NRM this means Raila Odinga has won with 58%. He will be sworn in shortly. Democracy ilikuja na meli.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2017, 12:17:00 PM »
I heard them talk about 8th results that showed they won :) and nobody has ever shown us what miracle one case use to make Raila get more than 6.5m votes.
According to NRM this means Raila Odinga has won with 58%. He will be sworn in shortly. Democracy ilikuja na meli.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2017, 12:31:43 PM »
Dr Ndii had some figures - which he promptly unplugged from the social media. It looked like the Omollo MOAS but actually had Mr Odinga losing narrowly  8) :D Once winning was impossible they took to fulltime besmirching of the MOAS. Now of course we are into full brinkmanship and the rebellion.

I heard them talk about 8th results that showed they won :) and nobody has ever shown us what miracle one case use to make Raila get more than 6.5m votes.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2017, 12:48:21 PM »
They had tallying center - and yet they are unable to cook a MOAS like excel showing them winning - it plain impossible. This is a case of bad loser. A sore loser. Let them get us an election breakdown showing them leading - without them winning kirinyanga :)
Dr Ndii had some figures - which he promptly unplugged from the social media. It looked like the Omollo MOAS but actually had Mr Odinga losing narrowly  8) :D Once winning was impossible they took to fulltime besmirching of the MOAS. Now of course we are into full brinkmanship and the rebellion.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2017, 01:29:59 PM »
I think it's the stages of big loss. Denial. Negotiation. Acceptance. Etc. The secession delusion is a new stage that psychologists can study. :D I didn't realize democracy is a very complex subject.

They had tallying center - and yet they are unable to cook a MOAS like excel showing them winning - it plain impossible. This is a case of bad loser. A sore loser. Let them get us an election breakdown showing them leading - without them winning kirinyanga :)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2021, 07:18:30 PM »
This is the spreadsheet I was looking for . Do you still have it ?

Here is final MOASS - expect to see final final MOASS tomorrow

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2021, 07:46:21 PM »
It easy to convert - OCR - search for image to excel.
This is the spreadsheet I was looking for . Do you still have it ?

Here is final MOASS - expect to see final final MOASS tomorrow