Author Topic: MOASS 2017 - the re-run.  (Read 14884 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: MOASS 2017 - the re-run.
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 07:04:07 PM »
This was never about just any elections. Its not over until we get a free and fair elections. If its not over for half of the country, it cannot be over for the other half because our lives are intertwined.

I think the sooner this is over the better. And those who want to boycott work - or boycott life  :) - can enjoy their rights - as the country moves on.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2017, 08:13:45 PM »
What's the turnout in GEMA?

Turn out rv us around 80%
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2017, 08:15:43 PM »
Conclusion from MOASS; This is going to be a disaster for NASA. Not only will Uhuru increase his 8th August tally - I am expecting at least 500 people :) to vote in the 3 Luo counties of Nyanza and lot more in Migori - where Kurias will be voting in numbers.

Uhuru legitimacy and mandate will not be in questions. Just ran the figures.

Wololo.... This is fiendishly hilarious.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »
The days of MOASS are long gone. Peoples votes were substituted with the figures manufactured elsewhere and transmitted. Those are the old days. They are busy cooking numbers right now but we already know that Ouru got less than 3.5 Million votes out of 19 million registered voters. This was a referendum on him and he failed miserably.  The rest of the registered voters headed NASA's request to stay home.

Conclusion from MOASS; This is going to be a disaster for NASA. Not only will Uhuru increase his 8th August tally - I am expecting at least 500 people :) to vote in the 3 Luo counties of Nyanza and lot more in Migori - where Kurias will be voting in numbers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 10:07:34 PM »
Iebc are predicting 48% turn out and uhuru holding steady as per moass

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2017, 10:08:53 PM »
Kichwa..avoid figures when basic arithmetics is a problem to you

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2017, 07:27:42 PM »

Joke of the century. Whoever told these people they were going to get away with electoral fraud lied to them...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2017, 08:59:55 PM »
I think Ouru supporters should get mad at him for misleading them.  I think kikuyus will blame Arap Mashamba for misleading Ouru although Ouru should have known better.  They spent so much money; killed a few people, notably Msando and that poor girl; compromised the SCOK just to create an artificial lack of quorum; spent millions campaigning while NASA was holding press conferences; and all that for a miserable 33% turn-out in 267 constituencies out of 290. Heads should roll.

Joke of the century. Whoever told these people they were going to get away with electoral fraud lied to them...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2017, 09:23:24 PM »
7m+ is a big win - considering the death threats from the peaceful boycotters. In Bangladesh Msa there were even flying toilet missiles :) - according to Balala - to enforce the peaceful boycott.

I think Ouru supporters should get mad at him for misleading them.  I think kikuyus will blame Arap Mashamba for misleading Ouru although Ouru should have known better.  They spent so much money; killed a few people, notably Msando and that poor girl; compromised the SCOK just to create an artificial lack of quorum; spent millions campaigning while NASA was holding press conferences; and all that for a miserable 33% turn-out in 267 constituencies out of 290. Heads should roll.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 06:22:44 AM »
Yeap uhuru was trending towards 7.5m in 35k out 41k polling station and despite nasa threats n violence in their stronghold for anyone voting.This a big win again for Uhuru

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2017, 06:41:24 AM »
 Yes the 3.5 Ouru got multiplied by two is close enough to 7.5

Yeap uhuru was trending towards 7.5m in 35k out 41k polling station and despite nasa threats n violence in their stronghold for anyone voting.This a big win again for Uhuru

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 07:08:18 AM »
At least multiplication is easy to explain than computer algorithm.Raila alikwisha zamani...around 2008.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »

KM, I'm sure you know that you're dealing with hardened criminals and electoral fraudsters.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 03:18:38 PM »
Bryan:  I can see.  Uhuru's votes have surpassed the total voter turn out that Chebukati originally announced which was not based on anything verifiable.  I guess that was not enough and now they have to adjust the number of people who voted so that they can fit in the 8 million narrative.  They still think this is the seventies.

KM, I'm sure you know that you're dealing with hardened criminals and electoral fraudsters.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 06:08:29 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 08:43:49 PM »

There are some valid points.  I just think the algorithm thing is taken too far.  Because most of whatever shady stuff that is happening has simpler explanations.  However I agree, extreme distrust is the correct way to treat whatever comes out of this IEBC.  They forfeited that benefit of the doubt in my books.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 09:25:03 PM »
NASA pundits are spinning everything but the main point is forgotten: the NASA militia and its impact on the turnout. Those brutalities alone out the peaceful boycott charade.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2017, 10:34:39 PM »
You are pathetic. You probably think that police occupation of luo Nyanza and the brutalization of luo people is just propaganda. I hope you are not doing this for free.

NASA pundits are spinning everything but the main point is forgotten: the NASA militia and its impact on the turnout. Those brutalities alone out the peaceful boycott charade.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2017, 11:33:56 PM »
I am saying NASA violently suppressed turnout, which undermines your narrative. Don't conflate. How does police violence affect turnout?

You are pathetic. You probably think that police occupation of luo Nyanza and the brutalization of luo people is just propaganda. I hope you are not doing this for free.