Author Topic: Kalonzo for Nairobi Governor if Raila runs for president in 2017  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
Kalonzo for Nairobi Governor if Raila runs for president in 2017
« on: September 21, 2014, 06:19:10 PM »
If Raila is running for CORD president then Kalonzo should run for Nairobi governor and open up the DP position for Wetangula or RV or a coasterian.  Nairobi Governor is more powerful than DP anyway. Kidero is an idiot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kalonzo for Nairobi Governor if Raila runs for president in 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 06:38:08 PM »
If there is a recall clause for governor, Kidero should have been recalled ages ago.  He is of no use to any one, CORD or Jubilee.  There are few things I loath more than a turncoat.  Kidero would have betrayed Jesus without batting an eyelid.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 07:25:58 PM »
The question is how these "traitors" crash in, win the support of Raila and then go on to screw him just like everybody foresaw from the beginning. Tuju, Otieno, Omamo, Miguna, Ruto, MaDVD.... the list is endless. Is there no way of vetting people of doing a Joho on them so that they forever shut up???
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
Rotational presidency is a terrible idea
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 08:44:16 PM »
I read Nyongo's piece in the standard for rotational presidency and I thought it was the worst idea I have heard in a long time.  I think Okiya's safety in numbers-weighted votes- is a much better idea.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 08:12:23 AM »
Yes Nairobi county after pesa mashinani and without a kidero is a damn powerful position. It a shame Kidero is the governor.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 02:30:09 PM »
The governance of Nairobi will have to change. The current structure is totally wrong. The map has to be redrawn to take in those areas that are in Kiambu, Kajiado and Machakos. There should be a Mayor in charge of old core Nairobi and a different arrangement for the outlying areas. It is too big already for one manager.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread