Author Topic: How do we solve problem of enslaved kenyan diaspora negro in moslem countries  (Read 1427 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/lifestyle/article/2000135646/jobs-or-slavery-kenyans-speak-of-abuse-in-the-middle-east

Pundit, this looks like your neighbor

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I read 200 visa to Saudi Arabia are being processed daily meaning nearly 60,000 kenya are moving to Saudi annually. Qatar and Dubai are other popular destinations. Indians and filipinos are all over.

I think we tend to dramatize deaths that happen there but there are millons of kenya in middle east.

Seem the problem is domestic workers...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
We solve this by highlighting the opportunities and risks of working as a mbotch in ME. Then let Negro decide. No different from smoking.

There is NOTHING Kenia, a backwater negro economy can do to change centuries old bigotry thousands of kilometers away perpetuated by an oil economic powerhouse. Islam/Quran taught that punishment for sin was adding more melanin to the sinner :o . So it is natural for Arabs who be predominantly Muslims to despise Negro. What's worse is the Negro is doing badly economically. And note they also despise COasterians we so call 'Arabs' as being black. Omar Hassan is filth for these people.

negro armed with poverty and tons of melanin is easy prey I tell you
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.