Author Topic: Njoki Ndungu LIED on the Bench  (Read 18042 times)

Offline Kadame10

Re: Njoki Ndungu LIED on the Bench
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 05:50:26 PM »
Staff are not allowed to play judge. We are supposed to believe Njoki admonished her colleagues for trusting a standard public scrutiny and then went ahead and let her own clerk. secretary or whoever do it instead, and this behind everyone's back. And it's all kosher.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 05:52:30 PM »
Do you think this is legal?
I don't know but off my mind I can't see anything wrong.

Tell me, you have 25k documents before you, a bench of 7. How exactly do you go about it? You need permission or consent of the rest to Wade through that ama?
Exactly as the court did. You arrange for it to be done in a transparent and open way, allowing the parties to follow it and make their inputs and then you apply your mind to what is found.

When you present your evidence before a judge, you are not doing it so someone else can do the judging behind your back.
You are confusing the scrutiny exercise with this. She worked with the certified copies delivered to the court by IEBC,not the originals dropped there for the scrutiny exercise.

Wake me up when you demonstrate any illegality on her part
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 05:53:02 PM »
You're an idiot - there is video evidence of Maraga working with 2 guys in his house. A Judge is allowed to use his staff or any staff the way she or he wants. If Njoki asked his PA to help him with checking the barcodes  while she is there supervesing it - I don't think that problem. I expect he has trusted researchers and analysts working for her. How she did it - is none of our problem. She did her homework - the rest didn't. They relied on SCOK report.

Again stop focussing on her and imputing all sort of motives. FOCUS ON THE FACTS of the case.

Staff are not allowed to play judge. We are supposed to believe Njoki admonished her colleagues for trusting a standard public scrutiny and then went ahead and let her clerk. secretary or whoever do the judging she was accusing SCOK judges of not doing behind everyone's back.  And this is all kosher.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 05:53:49 PM »
I am almost through reading the crap. Unlike you who still has to look at the Kiai High Court and Court of Appeal judgments; The Raila vs IEBC 2013 (which you kept waving over our heads the last 4 years!) but had not and have not read.

The bottomline is this Pundit: Her is a minority decision that means a fart.

The determination of the Supreme Court of Kenya is that Uhuru was not validly elected and that the IEBC declaration of him as President Elect is Null and Void.

A new election has been called and Raila can participate or not. If he does not perhaps we go back to square one. However there is no provision on temporary incumbency. Ruto is going home bro.

Who told you she is alone. She has office with staffs. You're a pathological liar who thinks everyone is a liar. Focus on the content - not Njoki reputation or vagina.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 05:55:43 PM »
I am glad you're now done reading her vagina!
I am almost through reading the crap. Unlike you who still has to look at the Kiai High Court and Court of Appeal judgments; The Raila vs IEBC 2013 (which you kept waving over our heads the last 4 years!) but had not and have not read.

The determination of the Supreme Court of Kenya is that Uhuru was not validly elected and that the IEBC declaration of him as President Elect is Null and Void.

A new election has been called and Raila can participate or not. If he does not perhaps we go back to square one. However there is no provision on temporary incumbency. Ruto is going home bro.

Offline Kadame10

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 05:56:00 PM »
You're an idiot - there is video evidence of Maraga working with 2 guys in his house. A Judge is allowed to use his staff or any staff the way she or he wants. If Njoki asked his PA to help him with checking the barcodes  while she is there supervesing it - I don't think that problem.

Again stop focussing on her and imputing all sort of motives. FOCUS ON THE FACTS of the case.

And you were told these 2 guys were examining evidence themselves?

Ati the way he/she wants. SMH.

Clerks help a lot. What I have never heard is that they do the factual findings with/for the judge.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 05:56:46 PM »
Choo language again!

A judge may be allowed to use staff and even hire lawyers who write her judgment. It is allowed. However a judge cannot adduce evidence. She can argue with evidence presented but cannot put herself in a position where she becomes a witness.

That is what Ahmednasir opposed in an open court; supported by Ngatia only for them to cheer when Njoki does exactly that!

You're an idiot - there is video evidence of Maraga working with 2 guys in his house. A Judge is allowed to use his staff or any staff the way she or he wants. If Njoki asked his PA to help him with checking the barcodes  while she is there supervesing it - I don't think that problem. How she did it - is none of our problem. She did her homework - the rest didn't. They relied on SCOK report.

Staff are not allowed to play judge. We are supposed to believe Njoki admonished her colleagues for trusting a standard public scrutiny and then went ahead and let her clerk. secretary or whoever do the judging she was accusing SCOK judges of not doing behind everyone's back.  And this is all kosher.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 05:57:59 PM »
Staff are not allowed to play judge. We are supposed to believe Njoki admonished her colleagues for trusting a standard public scrutiny and then went ahead and let her own clerk. secretary or whoever do it instead, and this behind everyone's back. And it's all kosher.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 05:58:55 PM »
Where exactly did she claim to have checked 11K forms?

She claimed to have checked 3,280 forms on the petition.  Not 11K.  Page 279 of your link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8eUpoLTJBWXFMYUE/view.
Preliminary Observations
(i) 1640 Forms 34A and 34B in total were disputed with particularity
(ii) 1349 Forms 34A were disputed, with particularity
(iii) All 291 Forms 34B were also disputed
(iv) Having looked at all the Forms 34A and 34B (290 constituencies, 1
diaspora), I am satisfied that all the Forms met the required threshold in
Form and content. The findings are summarized below:

I hope I never have to wade through that manure to dig up something again.
1640 is 34A+34B
1349 IS 34A

You're summing 1640 and 1349

My bad.  1931 forms.  Still I am not inclined to treat her as a neutral party.  JSC needs to see her off that bench pronto.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 05:59:24 PM »
And ohoo please cut the crap. She looked at forms as per Raila affidavits. Dr Nyangesewo Affidavit makes allegations that Njoki examined and found to be complete false. Again the elephant in the house is why Nyakai SCOK scrutiny and Njoki's differ. I'd like you to keep it there.
Choo language again!

A judge may be allowed to use staff and even hire lawyers who write her judgment. It is allowed. However a judge cannot adduce evidence. She can argue with evidence presented but cannot put herself in a position where she becomes a witness.

That is what Ahmednasir opposed in an open court; supported by Ngatia only for them to cheer when Njoki does exactly that!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 05:59:34 PM »
I can understand your ego is badly hurt. Nothing is working as you expected. You man Ruto is clearly heading home. Pole!

I am glad you're now done reading her vagina!

Offline Kadame10

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 06:00:26 PM »
I'm waiting to wake you up when I can demonstrate her illegality, remember?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 06:00:38 PM »
Where exactly did she claim to have checked 11K forms?

She claimed to have checked 3,280 forms on the petition.  Not 11K.  Page 279 of your link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8eUpoLTJBWXFMYUE/view.
Preliminary Observations
(i) 1640 Forms 34A and 34B in total were disputed with particularity
(ii) 1349 Forms 34A were disputed, with particularity
(iii) All 291 Forms 34B were also disputed
(iv) Having looked at all the Forms 34A and 34B (290 constituencies, 1
diaspora), I am satisfied that all the Forms met the required threshold in
Form and content. The findings are summarized below:

I hope I never have to wade through that manure to dig up something again.
1640 is 34A+34B
1349 IS 34A

You're summing 1640 and 1349

My bad.  19,311 forms.  Still I am not inclined to treat her as a neutral party.  JSC needs to see her off that bench pronto.
Sure

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2017, 06:01:04 PM »
I'm waiting to wake you up when I can demonstrate her illegality, remember?
Oh yeah

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2017, 06:01:20 PM »
UhuRuto are heading home only in your imagination. What I don't entertain is obtuseness. If the discussion is about facts - I am all for it. If you're hear to discuss Njoki - then that clearly is waste of our time.
I can understand your ego is badly hurt. Nothing is working as you expected. You man Ruto is clearly heading home. Pole!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2017, 06:03:54 PM »
The way it works:
Petitioner makes an allegation (through and affidavit)
Respondent answers it (ditto)
Petitioner gets a chance to rebutt
Matter comes for oral canvassing and both sides get to respond to issues arrising

A judge cannot adduce evidence. Even where she has own knowledge of the matter. In that event she becomes a witness.
And ohoo please cut the crap. She looked at forms as per Raila affidavits. Dr Nyangesewo Affidavit makes allegations that Njoki examined and found to be complete false. Again the elephant in the house is why Nyakai SCOK scrutiny and Njoki's differ. I'd like you to keep it there.
Choo language again!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2017, 06:05:16 PM »

Offline Kadame10

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2017, 06:06:06 PM »
Choo language again!

You need to pick a position: she did it herself or she let other people do it in secret while castigating her colleagues for doing it in public. I know clerks help with research. Personally, I've never known that they are allowed to examine evidence for themselves and make a finding which is then trusted by the judge as correct.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »
And where did she adduce new evidence. All FORM 34As and Form 34BS were handed over to Njoki as per the law. They are part of evidence in the case by default. I don't know why you think she need leave to introduce form 34A or 34Bs which by law were taken to her - 4 days after Raila made a petition. What do envisage the purpose of IEBC handing over all form 34As and 34Bs - to SCOK - if not for them to SCRUTINIZE AND VERIFY.
The way it works:
Petitioner makes an allegation (through and affidavit)
Respondent answers it (ditto)
Petitioner gets a chance to rebutt
Matter comes for oral canvassing and both sides get to respond to issues arrising

A judge cannot adduce evidence. Even where she has own knowledge of the matter. In that event she becomes a witness.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »
The discussion of her person is relevant and necessary in as much as it shows the motivations for her actions.

Do you deny that she was seen hobnobbing with top Jubilee officials a day before the petition was to start?

UhuRuto are heading home only in your imagination. What I don't entertain is obtuseness. If the discussion is about facts - I am all for it. If you're hear to discuss Njoki - then that clearly is waste of our time.