Author Topic: NASWA vs Everyone  (Read 732 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA vs Everyone
« on: September 18, 2017, 02:55:57 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASWA vs Everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 04:47:22 PM »
Clear even the moon is against them

In addition to this, we put together information linking local telecommunication firms, particularly Safaricom and Telkom Kenya, in collaboration with Saffran and how they stole our votes.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 05:18:57 PM »

In addition to this, we put together information linking local telecommunication firms, particularly Safaricom and Telkom Kenya, in collaboration with Saffran and how they stole our votes.

The only people not against Babu are NASWA
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 08:31:11 PM »

When you only talk to jubilants, you can be forgiven for having a sneaking suspicion that everyone who does not share the jubilated perspective must be NASA.

My hunch is we are going to get some version of these irreducibles from the Maraga court this week.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 09:08:47 PM »

When you only talk to jubilants, you can be forgiven for having a sneaking suspicion that everyone who does not share the jubilated perspective must be NASA.

My hunch is we are going to get some version of these irreducibles from the Maraga court this week.
Babu forgot to attack the weather. My hunch is he did only I haven't heard about it yet