Author Topic: Kisiis take the cake when it comes to cheating  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kisiis take the cake when it comes to cheating
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2017, 07:18:00 PM »
Do not wake nyamatoro ghosts
Youre just a bigot. I hope you dont complain the next time I see a thread about why some people are supposedly always getting caught having sex with cattle and suggesting that it is somehow within your culture to do so.
Seriously I won't be offended it is a reality that there is no romance without money in central..thus pushing some of our Bros to beastlity ..you misunderstood my point on this thread..I came to conclusion after seeing the  petitions numbers by county Gusii was leading and voila I came up with thread ..

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2017, 07:19:01 PM »
I didn't mean to offend you or anyone

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2017, 07:24:42 PM »
Youre just a bigot. I hope you dont complain the next time I see a thread about why some people are supposedly always getting caught having sex with cattle and suggesting that it is somehow within your culture to do so.
Seriously I won't be offended it is a reality that there is no romance without money in central..thus pushing some of our Bros to beastlity ..you misunderstood my point on this thread..I came to conclusion after seeing the  petitions numbers by county Gusii was leading and voila I came up with thread ..
My dad, uncles, brothers, cousins, were/are some of the most upstanding men Ive ever known. The furthest away from fraudsters as you could hope to get. My dad who was quite older than me had an elder brother of mine leave govt service to avoid being bribed/corrupted and thereby getting into trouble and refused to allow another to get involved in politics at all. He did favours for hundreds of people from his village without ever taking a dime in return. They would come back later with a chicken or something to say thanks. They would just show up in Nairobi at his office and he would help and give them fare back home. Forgive me if im livid but ive grown up around kisii men who were as far away from cheats as you could get and this characterization is grossly unfair to them. This does not describe my experience at all.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2017, 07:37:46 PM »
Kadame,
That is why you are different. Anyway there millions of gusii men and women who reputation is being ruined by these fraudsters. I have close friends in your community, I have grown up around your people so I know it is not all but several dishonest ones

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2017, 08:01:21 PM »
I read Facing Mt Kenya many years ago in high school. Beastiality was a taboo among Okoyu but boys relieved themselves off lambs/goats PROVIDED THEY WAS NOT CAUGHT.

There was some acceptable extents men went short of penetrative sex as well. I'll get the book and read it again.

What I can tell you is there's very little of Okoyu culture that survived colonialism
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2017, 08:19:58 PM »
I read Facing Mt Kenya many years ago in high school. Beastiality was a taboo among Okoyu but boys relieved themselves off lambs/goats PROVIDED THEY WAS NOT CAUGHT.

There was some acceptable extents men went short of penetrative sex as well. I'll get the book and read it again.

What I can tell you is there's very little of Okoyu culture that survived colonialism
I never read that book because I have no respect for onyatto ..he was a deeply flawed character

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2017, 09:11:17 PM »

I never read that book because I have no respect for onyatto ..he was a deeply flawed character
It's not about him but his people. Mighty glad he died before he hot full blown senility because I heard he was a lifer
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2017, 09:26:57 PM »
He was senile when he died in a potty toilet in Mombasa