Author Topic: Judicial Capture and other shitty short stories from Ichaweri  (Read 2861 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Judicial Capture and other shitty short stories from Ichaweri
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 08:07:17 AM »
Is NASWA still interested in individual opinions of the judges?
????
Before and during the petition NASWA had demanded individual opinions of the judges as they felt 2013's collective judgement dnied them a chance to pick the judges' brains.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 01:29:47 PM »
Me? I think the radical approach needs to be the Dr. Ndii ideas: secessation. In a serious way. You make it clear that either we have clean elections or the country is splitting into two however jokingly people take it. They make it certain that they will start seriously pushing for this whatever the threats. If you start promising the firing squad it will only blur lines. We are stuck with these guys but we are not in the same position as the blacks of S.A. were, so that if the promises of violence start to come from the potential better guys, it makes it like Syria where you fear removing the mass murdering dictator because: ISIS.

Kadame,

Looking at Jubilee's actions today and the organised riot at the Supreme courts, I maintain that NASA need to get very loud about what action a NASA govt will take against electoral riggers, despotic behaviour and the harassment of citizens using our guns and security infrastructure. 

Please note, yesterday Moses Kuria suggested that Odinga should be put under house arrest. 

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 01:33:42 PM »
Me? I think the radical approach needs to be the Dr. Ndii ideas: secessation. In a serious way. You make it clear that either we have clean elections or the country is splitting into two however jokingly people take it. They make it certain that they will start seriously pushing for this whatever the threats. If you start promising the firing squad it will only blur lines. We are stuck with these guys but we are not in the same position as the blacks of S.A. were, so that if the promises of violence start to come from the potential better guys, it makes it like Syria where you fear removing the mass murdering dictator because: ISIS.

Kadame,

Looking at Jubilee's actions today and the organised riot at the Supreme courts, I maintain that NASA need to get very loud about what action a NASA govt will take against electoral riggers, despotic behaviour and the harassment of citizens using our guns and security infrastructure. 

Please note, yesterday Moses Kuria suggested that Odinga should be put under house arrest.
I increasingly agree with you. As Termi says, when another side is determined to bring a gun to a knife fight, you might be forced to get a gun yourself.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 02:28:32 PM »

Kadame,

Yep.  If the other side ignores the rules or chooses when to follow them, you lose if you stick to them.  You want to meet them halfway at worst.

They are setting the stage to defy the ruling and hold sham elections.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 02:37:59 PM »
Yep.  If the other side ignores the rules or chooses when to follow them, you lose if you stick to them.  You want to meet them halfway at worst.

I agree, I suspect the ground is being laid for the declaration of a state of emergency to fully solidify the police state and it's position.   NASA needs to provide urgent guidance to their support base. 

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 02:41:59 PM »

Kadame,

That's how I see this too.