Author Topic: Judicial Capture and other shitty short stories from Ichaweri  (Read 2860 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Judicial Capture and other shitty short stories from Ichaweri
« on: September 17, 2017, 11:54:49 AM »
Marks the dearth of fertile imagination
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8UVhwZTc4S0JMTm8/view?usp=drivesdk
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: Judicial Capture and other shitty short stories from Ichaweri
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:42:21 PM »
It's interesting how Jubilant minds work. Besides the interesting flow charts, it reads like Ngunjiri's imaginations: ie telling a long story about very ordinary things in a way that is supposed to make the reader assume that they are reading the plot of a major crime. Basically, some training and other technical support has been offered by international organizations to our Judiciary. This is the big conspiracy Ngunjiri and friends see. Its sickening how they are dragging these poor clerks into this. I hope no one gets Msandod over this nonsense.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »
Mutunga and gang gave Uhunye a lifeline. Am I supposed to imagine that he has suddenly evolved into something against him? How does he get along with all these cartel members who were opposed to Uhunye?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 03:01:16 PM »
At what point will the jubilidiot accept that they stole the election and got caught?  More importantly when will the jubilidiot accept that maraga ruled against them due to their electoral theft and subversion of the will of the people?

NASA need to move onto discussing openly what action  their government will take Against electoral criminals.  I suggest a new crime and court are constituted just to deal with these thieving bastards.  I'm especially taken aback by their brazen threatening behaviour.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 03:13:41 PM »
Agree.  NASA's campaign must now be focused in explaining how the  8/8 electoral theft was carried out, the reforms that must be made before the next elections and why NASA cannot participate in another sham elections.

At what point will the jubilidiot accept that they stole the election and got caught?  More importantly when will the jubilidiot accept that maraga ruled against them due to their electoral theft and subversion of the will of the people?

NASA need to move onto discussing openly what action  their government will take Against electoral criminals.  I suggest a new crime and court are constituted just to deal with these thieving bastards.  I'm especially taken aback by their brazen threatening behaviour.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 03:35:57 PM »
No one makes a judgment except the adjudicating officer of each particular case. So who cares if the judiciary receives training or technical support from transparent international organizations and civil society? You should care if a judge/magistrate is found to be getting paid especially by parties with interests in cases before them.

It makes me sick. Now they are targetting the poor clerks. They are presenting clerkship like its some weird strange business. Its meant to make people think that some cultish thing is going on where judges have developed a hive-mind and then been made to think what civil society wants.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 04:03:55 PM »
Why can't the philanthropist NGOs  also fund the National Police Service if they have a lot of cash to spare after corrupting the judiciary. This will prove they are genuine and just well wishers.
How sure are you thar the police don't get any training and other support from such organizations? In any case, judges dont decide cases as a group. If a judge is getting inappropriately paid by someone that should go to JSC. Hii ingine ni findeo na ndrama kama kawaida. Its how you know there's no "there" there...look at what they're forced to rely on: they are saying our judges are basically being mind-controlled by kina Makau Mutua. It's nonsense. Our judiciary is not a church with orthodox beliefs and heterodox ones. You cant "protect" judges from ideas you disagree with.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 04:11:14 PM »
The Maraga 4 are safe for now, because of the attention the world is paying to Kenya.  But just like Akombe, I suspect they and their relatives have received timely and illegal reminders of the stakes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 04:15:36 PM »
The Maraga 4 are safe for now, because of the attention the world is paying to Kenya.  But just like Akombe, I suspect they and their relatives have received timely and illegal reminders of the stakes.
If you look at the flow chart hapo juu, even their researching assistants have probably received these reminders or will soon begin to. The registrar too and the ICT guy are included for providing that blasphemous report.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 04:25:25 PM »
If you look at the flow chart hapo juu, even their researching assistants have probably received these reminders or will soon begin to. The registrar too and the ICT guy are included for providing that blasphemous report.

Yep.  If they had to they would go after the janitor too.

My fear is they might even try to force these clerks to include stuff in the ruling that the judges do not intend to.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 04:49:02 PM »
The only positive thing about the flow chart and Wambugu's fictitious petition was that it is not credible outside their sphere of influence.  If these people really had the numbers as RV Pundit claims I think they would be eager to reform IEBC and to hold elections so that they can win.  At this point, I think Jubilee just need the presidency and they do not care whether it is legitimate or not.  All they want is Ouru sworn in so that they can begin their dream to use their numbers in congress to change the constitution and return this country to Kanu Baba na Mama days.  Ruto fought this constitution and he is not going to rest until he destroys this new katiba that he opposed.

My fear is they might even try to force these clerks to include stuff in the ruling that the judges do not intend to.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 04:50:10 PM »

Lets hope the judges are keen enough not to let that happen. Since its one collective piece, hopefully SOMEONE, even other clerks, will catch something like that.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 05:05:21 PM »

The chart itself serves as a reliable reminder.  Wote wamebandikwa hadharani, in we-know-who-are kinda way.  These power hungry jubilidiots are something else.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »

Lets hope the judges are keen enough not to let that happen. Since its one collective piece, hopefully SOMEONE, even other clerks, will catch something like that.

This is why I think nasa need to be very forceful about what their intentions are regarding electoral riggers and their footsoldiers... That should put the fear of God in them.  I say firing squad.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 05:43:00 PM »

This is why I think nasa need to be very forceful about what their intentions are regarding electoral riggers and their footsoldiers... That should put the fear of God in them.  I say firing squad.
You can't do that. Punishment is not decided like that. What you can do is simply pledge to enforce the law to the best of your ability and push for reforms to the best of your ability. D.P.P. and courts are independent and you also cant create a new punishment that wasn't already in a written law when the offence was committed.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 06:29:04 PM »

You can't do that. Punishment is not decided like that. What you can do is simply pledge to enforce the law to the best of your ability and push for reforms to the best of your ability. D.P.P. and courts are independent and you also cant create a new punishment that wasn't already in a written law when the offence was committed.

I think bryan is saying that part of the reason Kenya is stuck with these crooks is because the potential good guys play by the rules.  The jubilants bring guns to a knife fight.  That there is a point, when all the good institutions are compromised, at which you have to suspend principles, even if momentarily, to establish a new trajectory.  Mandela and the ANC used similar methods during their talks - a constant threat of violence - to end apartheid with the National Party.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 06:43:48 PM »
Me? I think the radical approach needs to be the Dr. Ndii ideas: secessation. In a serious way. You make it clear that either we have clean elections or the country is splitting into two however jokingly people take it. They make it certain that they will start seriously pushing for this whatever the threats. If you start promising the firing squad it will only blur lines. We are stuck with these guys but we are not in the same position as the blacks of S.A. were, so that if the promises of violence start to come from the potential better guys, it makes it like Syria where you fear removing the mass murdering dictator because: ISIS.

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2017, 06:52:06 PM »
Me? I think the radical approach needs to be the Dr. Ndii ideas: secessation. In a serious way. Either we have clean elections or they start seriously pushing for this whatever the threats. If you start promising the firing squad it will only blur lines. We are stuck with these guys but we are not in the same position as the blacks of S.A. were, so that if the promises of violence start to come from the potential better guys, it makes it like Syria where you fear removing the mass murdering dictator because ISIS.

At this rate, that may come to be put to the test.  Jubilants are determined to hold this election with everything exactly the same way it was.  IEBC does not look like they plan to change anything - I suspect even at the risk of defying whatever comes up in the full ruling.  They will keep making press announcements, without making any real changes.  They will make sure they hold an election, before we know what the hell was going on in their servers; we'll never know if they have their way.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2017, 07:05:00 PM »
Is NASWA still interested in individual opinions of the judges?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2017, 07:18:00 PM »
Is NASWA still interested in individual opinions of the judges?
????