Author Topic: You can go for as many repeat elections but the elephant in the house remain  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: You can go for as many repeat elections but the elephant in the house remain
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 10:13:52 PM »
Why won't kaos turn up? please remind me. I hear they used to be a Gema subgroup sometime ago but broke off... which some of the Meru are ambitious to copy.

I think luo,kikuyu n Kalenjin will tend towards 90%
if kiems kit work n stop stuffing.The rest of the country won't be bothered by war they have Little stake.
Yep, the allure of elections is gone, just like Christmas. You can't get excited twice in quick succession. I think Mt Kenya & North Rift will lead in turnout at 75% followed by Nyanza at 70%. Ukambani at best 65%. The rest I don't see anywhere past 55-60%
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: You can go for as many repeat elections but the elephant in the house remain
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 10:20:30 PM »
Why won't kaos turn up? please remind me. I hear they used to be a Gema subgroup sometime ago but broke off... which some of the Meru are ambitious to copy.

if kiems kit work n stop stuffing.The rest of the country won't be bothered by war they have Little stake.
Yep, the allure of elections is gone, just like Christmas. You can't get excited twice in quick succession. I think Mt Kenya & North Rift will lead in turnout at 75% followed by Nyanza at 70%. Ukambani at best 65%. The rest I don't see anywhere past 55-60%

They need the theory to maintain MOASS at all costs.  On GEMA, Kambas were never part of it.  I once used to think the letter A in GEMA stood for Akamba.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2017, 10:20:49 PM »
Kamba have never turned up in good numbers... maybe it's perennial drought

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2017, 10:21:05 PM »
There were riots in Garissa ob the night and next day after results were announced. There have been riots against Ruto in Western just last week. Juilee have been taunting the internet withrecycled rejects like Fred Gumo. Most of all, governors in certain pkaces leaning towards NASA have resoures to mobilize real people and take them to vote. Forsome peculiar reason, Pundit thinks only jubilee can mobilize. Some Kenyans are angrier than Uhuru.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2017, 10:25:45 PM »
nope.I try to objective.there are places Jubilee have invested do  much but if they ain't  buying it Moas Ain't buying it[quoteeMail link=topic=5630.msg43884#msg43884 date=1505589665]
There were riots in Garissa ob the night and next day after results were announced. There have been riots against Ruto in Western just last week. Juilee have been taunting the internet withrecycled rejects like Fred Gumo. Most of all, governors in certain pkaces leaning towards NASA have resoures to mobilize real people and take them to vote. Forsome peculiar reason, Pundit thinks only jubilee can mobilize. Some Kenyans are angrier than Uhuru.
[/quote]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 10:30:53 PM »
The really shocking thing is that folks thing moass is part of some rigging scheme.I have studied our politics   and don't  throw careless numbers around. In 2010 I predicted 31% for Nos against 68% ..near bulls eye and nobody protested

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2017, 10:37:46 PM »
Politics is bigger than your obsession with the narrow obsession with kikuyu/Kalenjin electoral coalition politics. It only started in 2013 and is already losing steam.

The really shocking thing is that folks thing moass is part of some rigging scheme.I have studied our politics   and don't  throw careless numbers around.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2017, 10:37:52 PM »

They need the theory to maintain MOASS at all costs.  On GEMA, Kambas were never part of it.  I once used to think the letter A in GEMA stood for Akamba.

GEMA included Akamba in Jomo days... it was meant to sideline Moi. Moi banned it and hived off the Kamba using the Mulu Mutisya clique.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gikuyu,_Embu,_and_Meru_Association
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2017, 11:03:23 PM »
Nasa should just wait for a thrashing turniut in central will be 85 percent

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 11:04:39 PM »
That was before kambas tried to overthrow Kenyatta in 72 in military coup.That probably marked the end of Akamba n Agikuyu.Ndolo and kitili were main architect and since then the bad blood btw kamba n kikuyu has persisted.

Offline bimnji

• VIP
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 03:27:01 AM »
Kambas were never part of GEMA gikuyu embu meru association. The association was formed by communities who had the most fighters in the mau mau . The kambas were not very well represented within the mau mau. Matter of fact most people around mt kenya perceived the kambas as working for the mzungus for example they were well represented within the homeguards and thats the reason why the kenya army had a lot of kambas in its beginning.