Author Topic: You can go for as many repeat elections but the elephant in the house remain  (Read 4196 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
GEMA juggernaut before you add Kalenjin votes(2.8M votes) -- and the rest of votes Jubilee will get is just tops up.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Think outside the little box of elections run by a compromised IEBC and corruption money.  There are other numbers that you ignore at your own peril.  Life is not all about elections as you will soon discover. There are other numbers that you do not have control over. Kenya has a population of 45 million and even one million of that population if well organized can be very disruptive.  The Jewish people are only 6% of the USA but they are very powerful politically. Furthermore, the kikuyu Kalenjin lovefest will not last forever. There is more than one way to skin this cat and we will. We only needed four judges to be where we are today. Numbers are very relative my friend.

GEMA juggernaut before you add Kalenjin votes(2.8M votes) -- and the rest of votes Jubilee will get is just tops up.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma

So these are the actual votes that Jubilee got in August.  The rest were computer generated.

The truth is coming out slowly.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If you add total GEMA+Kalenjin votes - registered is close to 9m - if you assume 85% turn out - then Uhuru gets 7.5M votes - that is just from GEMA+Kalenjin - NASA cannot beat that - leave alone when Jubilee get few votes here and there throughout the country. You guys are in for long hard ride..till 2032 or 2040.
So these are the actual votes that Jubilee got in August.  The rest were computer generated.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

Is there anything you think about politically other than the Kalenjin plus Gema numbers?

If you add total GEMA+Kalenjin votes - registered is close to 9m - if you assume 85% turn out - then Uhuru gets 7.5M votes - that is just from GEMA+Kalenjin - NASA cannot beat that - leave alone when Jubilee get few votes here and there throughout the country. You guys are in for long hard ride..till 2032 or 2040.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

I think the theory is that outside GEMA and Kalenjin there are no people.  Maraga threw a monkey wrench on it.  I haven't looked at the census in a while but I would be less than surprised if NASA core tribes are more than this jubilant core. It would be interesting to see the numbers inside and outside.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Ouch...that has to hurt. Garbage in garbage out built on assumption all registered voters in central are kikuyu or muthamaki voting robots. If crackhead uhuru had this numbers in his back pocket then why did he have to steal the elections?

Is there anything you think about politically other than the Kalenjin plus Gema numbers?

Offline patel

• Enigma
With a clean register that number would dwindle to 4.5 million at best. But we always know IEBC is least interested with clean free and fair election.

I think the theory is that outside GEMA and Kalenjin there are no people.  Maraga threw a monkey wrench on it.  I haven't looked at the census in a while but I would be less than surprised if NASA core tribes are more than this jubilant core. It would be interesting to see the numbers inside and outside.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Am I the only one who gets the odd feeling that past population censuses have been fiddled with as well to buttress certain MOASS theories? Who remembers the way mouths fell open when Somali numbers were put on the screen at the last census?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
Ouch...that has to hurt. Garbage in garbage out built on assumption all registered voters in central are kikuyu or muthamaki voting robots. If crackhead uhuru had this numbers in his back pocket then why did he have to steal the elections?

That assumption could be true to some extent but only in the more rural counties.  Luos, Luhyas, Kambas, Kisiis also tend to be fairly spread out, so their numbers will be represented in a similar fashion.  Areas of RV like Trans/Nzoia, Nandi, Uasin Gishu ... have significant numbers of them.  I think these are the ones Pundit hopes will be intimidated and stopped from voting.  Miji Kenda are more purely coastal.  In raw population numbers they are more than the jubilant core tribes.  If Coast and Western can improve their turnouts, it becomes more difficult to rig.

On the jubilant side, GEMA are also spread out.  RV has significant numbers of them.  Also GEMA rural areas are more purely GEMA than those of other big tribes.  Kalenjin, are negligible outside RV.  You exhaust their votes in RV and you have to count on pockets of GEMA to pick up the slack.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: You can go for as many repeat elections but the elephant in the house remain
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 07:30:29 PM »
They think that all they have to do is pull some numbers from a hat  and we will start copulating to their whims.

Am I the only one who gets the odd feeling that past population censuses have been fiddled with as well to buttress certain MOASS theories? Who remembers the way mouths fell open when Somali numbers were put on the screen at the last census?

• Enigma
Re: You can go for as many repeat elections but the elephant in the house remain
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 07:31:10 PM »

If elections can be fiddled with, yes, population censuses are even easier - because there are no petitions. Somali just went on a breeding frenzy in their drought ridden backyard. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 08:14:44 PM »
It's hopeless for NASA in an election that will see low turnout outside luo,Gema and Kalenjin.I am predicting around 70-72% turn out from 78% we had and that would mean UhuRuto will win big..coz Gema n Kalenjin will turn out like crazy...so it possible Uhuru will win by 61%...I will work on moass this week but not looking good for NASA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »
As for census it's been done since 1948..and you can check figures from 1962..1969..79..89..99..09..and we due for another soon.Any cooking or rigging is hard to conceal.Lots of data to cross reference like school admission,kcpe candidates etc etc

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 08:19:35 PM »
The oddest thing about Pundit's MOASS is that Uhuru worked really hard campaigning last time. Some say for the first time. Now assuming his Jubilee base really turned out (we have no idea really now that we are confronted with tuvifalangalanga results) and all it amounted to is some odd 6m votes. So what prevents NASA base from maxxing out as well? Why does Pundit think Jubilee are the only ones who will turn out to vote? You can now understand why Uhuru is angry (self confessed) but instead of barking up at IEBC he picks on a flea like Maraga using a stolen sledgehammer. NKT.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »
Dude we have had elections since 1924..we have enough historical data to make a case..we saw huge turnout bump in 2013 to 83% that reduced this year to 79%... previously it was 66-72%.. without other five ballots other tribes outside luo,Gema n Kalenjin will not turn up.. they don't give so much fuck.. and that my theory...you can tell from lacklustre campaigns that turn out is gonna be low..
The oddest thing about Pundit's MOASS is that Uhuru worked really hard campaigning last time. Some say for the first time. Now assuming his Jubilee base really turned out (we have no idea really now that we are confronted with tuvifalangalanga results) and all it amounted to is some odd 6m votes. So what prevents NASA base from maxxing out as well? Why does Pundit think Jubilee are the only ones who will turn out to vote? You can now understand why Uhuru is angry (self confessed) but instead of barking up at IEBC he picks on a flea like Maraga using a stolen sledgehammer. NKT.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 08:38:43 PM »
Yep, the allure of elections is gone, just like Christmas. You can't get excited twice in quick succession. I think Mt Kenya & North Rift will lead in turnout at 75% followed by Nyanza at 70%. Ukambani at best 65%. The rest I don't see anywhere past 55-60%
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 08:42:29 PM »
Dude we have had elections since 1924..we have enough historical data to make a case..we saw huge turnout bump in 2013 to 83% that reduced this year to 79%... previously it was 66-72%.. without other five ballots other tribes outside luo,Gema n Kalenjin will not turn up.. they don't give so much fuck.. and that my theory...you can tell from lacklustre campaigns that turn out is gonna be low..
Pundit you are pulling a ton of wool over us. The sheer number of Jubilee campaigns and cash compared to NASA should have given it a walkover Kagame style. The fact that your MIASS relies heavily on Gema-Kalenjin axis of evil tells much about the lacklustre performance of a government unable to leverage even on incumbency alone. That it went ahead to steal and now deploy massive funds to buy old rejected politicians does not speak much in its favor. Go ahead and do the MOASS though.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 08:42:51 PM »
I think luo,kikuyu n Kalenjin will tend towards 90%
if kiems kit work n stop stuffing.The rest of the country won't be bothered by war they have Little stake.
Yep, the allure of elections is gone, just like Christmas. You can't get excited twice in quick succession. I think Mt Kenya & North Rift will lead in turnout at 75% followed by Nyanza at 70%. Ukambani at best 65%. The rest I don't see anywhere past 55-60%

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 08:44:54 PM »
If you check Moas I don't give much to UhuRuto outside Gema and Kalenjin.infact they outperformed moass.I am gonna work on moass off IEBC data and really battle the turn out.
Pundit you are pulling a ton of wool over us. The sheer number of Jubilee campaigns and cash compared to NASA should have given it a walkover Kagame style. The fact that your MIASS relies heavily on Gema-Kalenjin axis of evil tells much about the lacklustre performance of a government unable to leverage even on incumbency alone. That it went ahead to steal and now deploy massive funds to buy old rejected politicians does not speak much in its favor. Go ahead and do the MOASS though.