Author Topic: vooke, Pundit and Robina, come here: Lets talk about SCOK petition documentation  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Contigent filing? You probably know better, can you file stuff totally not referenced to in the petition,written submissions and affidavits and then introduce it as need arises?
I guess you introduced this a bit later, didnt see it: If Orengo filed docs Im sure they are mentioned/attached to affidavits. But there is no rule about what you should mention in submissions. Submissions are your own arguments and you can emohasize and even ignore things as you see fit for your argument. But you said these were mentioned in an affidavit somewhere, but they were few. Orengo doesnt have to mention them in the submissions if he doesnt think they are necessary to make his case.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Convoluted logic. So he did present that evidence (not see it personally) but it was just a filler?
Orengo doesnt have to mention them in the submissions if he doesnt think they are necessary to make his case.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Convoluted logic. So he did present that evidence (not see it personally) but it was just a filler?
Orengo doesnt have to mention them in the submissions if he doesnt think they are necessary to make his case.
You were asking for just 10 yesterday. Will 20 do? Yes, no one HAS to say any particular thing in their submissions. But Ive scanned it in vooke's link and see they mentioned it in passing. My "convoluted logic" was simply that if IEBC provided their own docs and these alone proved my point, I wouldnt feel it necessary to emphasize disputed copies from agents. Maybe thats dumb to you, its not to me.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes I saw Vooke claims there are 10 or couple. I'd love to see them. I don't mean human errors - where Uhuru or Raila or Dida get added or reduced some votes...according to IEBC..the total of those errors they admitted were around 1,000 votes. Those are random human errors. What we are looking for is for you to bring evidence that say Nyamira or Kisii was rigged as you strongly suspect.
You were asking for just 10 yesterday. Will 20 do? Yes, no one HAS to say any particular thing in their submissions. But Ive scanned it in vooke's link and see they mentioned it in passing. My "convoluted logic" was simply that if IEBC provided their own docs and these alone proved my point, I wouldnt feel it necessary to emphasize disputed copies from agents. Maybe thats dumb to you, its not to me.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Yes I saw Vooke claims there are 10 or couple. I'd love to see them. I don't mean human errors - where Uhuru or Raila or Dida get added or reduced some votes...according to IEBC..the total of those errors they admitted were around 1,000 votes. Those are random human errors. What we are looking for is for you to bring evidence that say Nyamira or Kisii was rigged as you strongly suspect.
Pundit, how would different forms than those presented amount to simple "human errors"? If you have two different forms both purporting to be the one form 34A of polling station X, there's no room for human errors. One of them is fake. Or both. Fake isn't simple, clerical or as you say "human" errors, its human interference. What you are talking about is difference in mathematics, not different forms.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Totally agree. That evidence I haven't seen. I am talking about difference btw text-in data, form 34A and form 34B - transcription errors. I am yet to see this allegation that NASA agent form 34A or 34B - is different from IEBC 34A or 34B.
Pundit, how would different forms than those presented amount to simple "human errors"? If you have two different forms both purporting to be the one form 34A of polling station X, there's no room for human errors. One of them is fake. Or both. Fake isn't simple, clerical or as you say "human" errors, its human interference. What you are talking about is difference in mathematics, not different forms.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
This case was already litigated and we know who won.

Wasn't it.  But I am not one quibble about how people deal with grief.

On a different note, if I were so inclined, I would see myself as an SDA.  They do not suffer crooks and thugs gladly.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
...and there is a reason why we have a supreme court otherwise the litigations would continue to ad nauseam.

This case was already litigated and we know who won.

Wasn't it.  But I am not one quibble about how people deal with grief.

On a different note, if I were so inclined, I would see myself as an SDA.  They do not suffer crooks and thugs gladly.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Let's hope the justices don't wear kid gloves for us this time... with vague details about stuffing. If Uhuru rigged just tell us in plain English - in station X, Uhuru's votes were 200 but there is a forgery saying 600. We want to know this.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Where a form lacks;
1. The signature of the Returning Officer
2. security features
3. accuracy by misrepresenting the figures from Form 34A

It is by law a forgery whose contents are null and void.

The problem with Jubilee is they have their own case which for some reason they failed to present. They concentrated on a non existent case. May be it is because every time they tried to respond to the NASA case the failed miserably and exposed themselves.

Pundit familiarize yourself with Raila's petition and pay heed to the pleadings. If you find that he made a claim and failed to prove it, wake me up. Otherwise this recount propaganda is going nowhere. Uhuru did not make an application for a recount (perhaps he was expecting NASA to do so). Uhuru Kenyatta OPPOSED the application to review Forms 34 in its entirety. His agents did not record an significant objections to the findings of the Registrar.

Totally agree. That evidence I haven't seen. I am talking about difference btw text-in data, form 34A and form 34B - transcription errors. I am yet to see this allegation that NASA agent form 34A or 34B - is different from IEBC 34A or 34B.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Jubilee through NIS concentrated on forging Form 34. Some had serious arithmetic errors but most were FORGERIES. They were NOT the original forms. Where the form is a forgery, the details on it are of no use and it is a waste of time to seek to count the votes on it.

For example if currency note is fake, does it matter if the amount on it is 10 or 10K? All that Raila had to do is show sufficient number of forms and how many votes were affected.

There is no summary of the Form 34A in the report. However NASA had prepared one. I have it somewhere. The judges obviously looked at the raw data and arrived at a similar conclusion that NASA made. Over 5 million votes were affected by discrepancies in both Form 34 A and B. Take those from Uhuru and give Jirongo and We end up with a runoff between Raila and Jirongo - theoretically

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread