Author Topic: Omollo And NASA Were Right  (Read 3062 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Omollo And NASA Were Right
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2017, 05:56:49 PM »
Exactly. Jubilee will see truth, only if it favors them. I remember someone posted the list of what the court wanted to see but all were marked with an unavailable. The rest is history..
The written judgement is going to look so bad against IEBC that nobody will ever trust them again.

Part of why IEBC lost is that they could not produce logs  they were using to declare the winner to the court . THey told the court "Trust us".
The sad thing is that whoever did this will not be charged, but will run for governo's office and win....
And up to a point, there was sense in trusting them, regardless of one's instincts.  There is not one single thing I can point to that turned it against them, though if I had to pick I would go with the stalling.  There were many small things, which by themselves, could be dismissed as minor issues(to borrow Chirober's characterization), but as part of a compendium, they left a stink that only a jubilant could miss. The stalling after the solitary court order must have left the judges with the choice of ruining their reputation or nullifying the damn thing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2017, 06:00:00 PM »
I'd love you to slap us in the face with the evidence you just got that couldn't wait for Maraga rulling.
Wait for Maraga.  He will give you the details and when they slap you in the face, you still wont get it.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
I thought you should know. Bring forth evidence or shut up.
Who doesn't know it's gibberish to you?

Wait for Maraga.  He will give you the details and when they slap you in the face, you still wont get it.

Credit should be given to all judges not just Maraga. It takes a long time to writer a judgement and these guys were only given 14days.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2017, 06:12:01 PM »
I thought you should know. Bring forth evidence or shut up.
Who doesn't know it's gibberish to you?

Credit should be given to all judges not just Maraga. It takes a long time to writer a judgment and these guys were only given 14days.
That was my complaint before: that Maraga was getting all the love worldwide for the work done by 4 judges. But now, seeing he is also the singular target of hate and bullying, I don't mind it so much. If he is going to pay the price for it alone, let him eat all the fruits as well. Though the singular love might, in fact, be the cause of the targeted hate.