Author Topic: Omollo And NASA Were Right  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Omollo And NASA Were Right
« on: September 15, 2017, 04:35:57 PM »
About the hacking.  At least more right than the naysayers.  Some us only gradually accepted this theory with the benefit of hindsight.  I'll use an an animal analogy. 

They said there was a wolf in the goat pen.  They fumbled initially with the evidence.  They showed us its furs.  But goats have furs too, and that was easy to dismiss offhand. 

While it eventually emerges that there was a spotted hyena instead of a wolf in the goat pen, their instincts were right.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: Omollo And NASA Were Right
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 04:55:15 PM »
What I find stunning is that there were no communications between KIEMS and whatever was showing us that movie on 8th/9th and this was deliberately concealed from us until the court ordered probe made it available eventually. Instead, it came from some 272 terminals. And all this after ICT chair had been murdered a week before. The reason that we and the bazungu dismissed these NASA claims and began trying to protect Raila's legacy by saying concede (at least I did) is that it's so bizarre it sounds like a movie :o Your good instincts tell you it can't be true because most of the time things like this don't happen in real life.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »
And you're now the oracle who just had euraka moment. Show us the hacking. Plain simple explanation would do.

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 05:03:02 PM »
What I find stunning is that there were no communications between KIEMS and whatever was showing us that movie on 8th/9th and this was deliberately concealed from us until the court ordered probe made it available eventually. Instead, it came from some 272 terminals. And all this after ICT chair had been murdered a week before. The reason that we and the bazungu dismissed these NASA claims and began trying to protect Raila's legacy by saying concede (at least I did) is that it's so bizarre it sounds like a movie :o Your good instincts tell you it can't be true because most of the time things like this don't happen in real life.

Yes.  IEBC are aware of all the claims that have been made about KIEMS.  They have to be aware.  And yet, nothing put out there to rebut them.
 To be fair, Bazungu don't respect the African enough to believe he can demand more of himself than their own estimation of him.  The jubilant was counting on that.  They saw no(or limited violence) and that was beyond their wildest expectations.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 05:03:41 PM »
And you're now the oracle who just had euraka moment. Show us the hacking. Plain simple explanation would do.

No I am not.  I wish I was.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 05:04:58 PM »
Of course you're running on empty - you'll find enough NASA crowd to cheer you out here - but when you find evidence that can sustain an argument - we will be here to interrogate the hacking.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 05:07:46 PM »
Of course you're running on empty - you'll find enough NASA crowd to cheer you out here - but when you find evidence that can sustain an argument - we will be here to interrogate the hacking.

There was enough of it to convince a conservative SCOK to nullify the election.  Feel free to keep waiting for it though.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »
:lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »
Part of why IEBC lost is that they could not produce logs  they were using to declare the winner to the court . THey told the court "Trust us".
The sad thing is that whoever did this will not be charged, but will run for governo's office and win....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 05:25:23 PM »
Part of why IEBC lost is that they could not produce logs  they were using to declare the winner to the court . THey told the court "Trust us".
The sad thing is that whoever did this will not be charged, but will run for governo's office and win....
You need the full judgement to conclude thus. Sorry for interrupting your fantasies.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »
I think by 17th - you'd have lost quite some marbles - and it would be hard distinguish you from Omollo. I don't recall SCOK saying anything about hacking.
There was enough of it to convince a conservative SCOK to nullify the election.  Feel free to keep waiting for it though.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2017, 05:28:52 PM »
And up to a point, there was sense in trusting them, regardless of one's instincts.  There is not one single thing I can point to that turned it against them, though if I had to pick I would go with the stalling.  There were many small things, which by themselves, could be dismissed as minor issues(to borrow Chirober's characterization), but as part of a compendium, they left a stink that only a jubilant could miss. The stalling after the solitary court order must have left the judges with the choice of ruining their reputation or nullifying the damn thing.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »
I think by 17th - you'd have lost quite some marbles - and it would be hard distinguish you from Omollo. I don't recall SCOK saying anything about hacking.
Was hacking part of the petition?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8UV9wLXlmN0p5aEU

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2017, 05:34:57 PM »

Omollo's instinct was right though.  So I have no problem if I am indistinguishable, even though we arrived at it differently.  There was a stink, and he called it.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 05:35:26 PM »
Let wait for majority rulling..maybe there was some hacking :) that we missed.
Was hacking part of the petition?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8UV9wLXlmN0p5aEU

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 05:36:19 PM »
Sound gibberish to me. Instinct. And you now have some proof? Or it the silly political season again.
Omollo's instinct was right though.  So I have no problem if I am indistinguishable, even though we arrived at it differently.  There was a stink, and he called it.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »
Sound gibberish to me. Instinct. And you now have some proof? Or it the silly political season again.

Who doesn't know it's gibberish to you?

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 05:43:55 PM »
I thought you should know. Bring forth evidence or shut up.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 05:49:00 PM »

Wait for Maraga.  He will give you the details and when they slap you in the face, you still wont get it.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »

Wait for Maraga.  He will give you the details and when they slap you in the face, you still wont get it.
And in the meantime follow your instincts aka hunch. Ok