Author Topic: NASA Campaign Kitty  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
NASA Campaign Kitty
« on: September 15, 2017, 02:39:42 PM »
I hear it is now standing at 4 Billion Shillings and rising!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA Campaign Kitty
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 02:50:30 PM »
I hear you credibility is -4B and rising.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:00:42 PM »
NASA does not really need to campaign. All it needs to do is remind voters that their vote was stolen and that the issues they raised during campaigns will be worse if Jubilee insists on keeping the stolen crown. NGOs have been threatened. Judges have been insulted and tgreatened. Uhuru has all but promised a lifetime presidency using Jubilee numbers in parliament. He will fix Maraga. Turkana had better take notice. Meru have Munya bagged and so does ericho with Rutto. He does not need coast or ukambani.
NASA cannot rest easy but it needs razor focus on IEBC and mnimum reforms. Jubilee is doing half the NASA job by drunken campaigns daily. Reminds everyone who has a point to prove. NASA needs to do a serious set of media messaging maybe its own propaganda wing. Issues like the forced sterilization need to be kept alive.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 03:20:12 PM »
This is to be commended. Money can surmount many incumbency advantages Jubilee has leveling the field
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 03:23:37 PM »
I hear you credibility is -4B and rising.

Feel free to provide an alternative figure. This is the information publicly available on Social Media.

In fact you can ask Chirchir to give you more accurate figures.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »
This is to be commended. Money can surmount many incumbency advantages Jubilee has leveling the field
Rumors have it that almost a third was contributed by Jubilee 54% to mock NASA. They were sending 5/- to sindikisa Moses Curiae. Talk of unintended consequences.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 03:38:37 PM »
Rumors have it that almost a third was contributed by Jubilee 54% to mock NASA. They were sending 5/- to sindikisa Moses Curiae. Talk of unintended consequences.
Moses Kulia mobilized 800K Uthamakistanis to send 10 bob each with insults to baba: "Laila will never be President"! :D :D :D

By the time they realized their mistake NASA had close to 10M in a few hours

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 03:51:03 PM »
For NASA money is coming in while for jubilee money is going out..lol  the beauty of it all is that now baba can sustain a prolonged campaign against the election thieves. For the record it would also be important for this money to be used prudently and also at the end of campaign provide breakdown of expenditures.  Let us strive to be different from jubilee thieves.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »
It matters little what NASA does with the money. It has been earned, given freely and from those who won't be fighting each other for lunch at some state lodge. Of course we expect accountability but that is not the point.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 04:09:13 PM »
Ouru and Ruto can mock NASA's appeal for people to contribute even 5/- but that is the campaign. This is a revolution to rid this country of leaders like Ouru and Ruto. They represent everything that is wrong with Kenya. They represent tribalism, corruption, dictatorial tendencies, unmitigated tribal arrogance, they represent the two tribes that has somehow assumed proprietary rights over the presidency of Kenya, incompetency, and impunity.  This movement will survive this elections. If NASA wins, this elections will make sure NASA returns this country to a truly united democratic country by getting rid of the US style presidency.  This must be the last presidential elections if NASA wins-it is too divisive and this country does not need it. In the event that NASA loses a free a fair elections, this movement will continue to rescue this country from these thieves and tribal kingpins. We are not handing over Kenya to these primitive tribalists.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 04:20:05 PM »
Point noted.
It matters little what NASA does with the money. It has been earned, given freely and from those who won't be fighting each other for lunch at some state lodge. Of course we expect accountability but that is not the point.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2017, 04:21:17 PM »
Ouru and Ruto can mock NASA's appeal for people to contribute even 5/- but that is the campaign. This is a revolution to rid this country of leaders like Ouru and Ruto. They represent everything that is wrong with Kenya. They represent tribalism, corruption, dictatorial tendencies, unmitigated tribal arrogance, they represent the two tribes that has somehow assumed proprietary rights over the presidency of Kenya, incompetency, and impunity.  This movement will survive this elections. If NASA wins, this elections will make sure NASA returns this country to a truly united democratic country by getting rid of the US style presidency.  This must be the last presidential elections if NASA wins-it is too divisive and this country does not need it. In the event that NASA loses a free a fair elections, this movement will continue to rescue this country from these thieves and tribal kingpins. We are not handing over Kenya to these primitive tribalists.
Agreed. If NASA wins we will change this model that is so unsuitable for an African society with multiple group identities. We must craft something that works for us, not takes our issues and turn them up to eleven.  IF WE WIN, Jubilee will co-operate with the change as they will benefit, being out of power. I pray we change this ASAP. Even if we come up with some kind of regional rotational set-up at some level. We are not Americans and should never have tried to pretend we were. People now HATE each other in this country in a very scary way that I never saw when I was small when Moi ruled. We should find a way to make tribe a non-factor once and for all or to factor it in in a way that forces it to be a non-factor.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2017, 04:22:17 PM »
I disagree. NASA should take care to use that money very responsibly and be above reproach.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »
I disagree. NASA should take care to use that money very responsibly and be above reproach.

That's ok. As it is NASA is finding ithard to identify a place where campaigns will not amount to preaching to the choir. Maybe future party assets or convert donations to party membership (gold, platinum, bronze). Or use it inhigh end propaganda.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 07:39:38 PM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 10:40:36 PM »
20m while Omollo is talking 4b.Pathological lies

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 05:47:55 AM »

Indeed they are the unacceptable faces of Kenyan authorities

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 05:59:13 AM »
I think Omollo was clearly not referring to the peoples funds drive but to NASA's total purse.  The peoples fund strive is part of the change NASA is offering the politics of Kenya.  NASA is trying to change the culture of money politics in Kenya which drives corruption.  Ruto stole so much money because he needed to buy a lot of people.  NASA is doing great because it  takes a lot of people contributing 10/- each to reach 20M.

20m while Omollo is talking 4b.Pathological lies
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 06:50:56 AM »
Omollo of course was referring to lame attempt to raise campaign funds via mpesa.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 09:10:26 AM »
I said this would do badly and it is doing badly because of the timing. They snubbed the 10/- since April primaries and settled for dinners.

Next time anyone who wishes to involve raia in their campaign so as to 'own the process' should start early, and account for every coin received.

-NASWA has been accused of collecting over 100M to support striking teachers and they went quiet with that
-Adopt-a-polling-station raised millions just for NASWA  to discard the idea at the last minute and ask their candidates to nominate their agents at their expense

That said, I wish they raise some more