Author Topic: Ruto presidency will be a disaster  (Read 950 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ruto presidency will be a disaster
« on: September 14, 2017, 02:13:38 PM »
Look at his wing of Cabinet. all underperforming morons. Neophytes with no real experience. Their biggest asset is how they good they can lick his ass.

Agriculture is doomed
Finance - Doom and gloom as drunkard Rotich fumbles all over. His halfbaked ideas are killing the economy.. From subsidized unga to now MAkiba and controlling interest rates.. Rotich should be hanged by the balls

What a mess.. even Bokasa did a good job in CAR

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto presidency will be a disaster
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 02:17:27 PM »
How do you know which wing belong to Ruto. or You mean Kalenjins?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 02:49:10 PM »
How do you know which wing belong to Ruto. or You mean Kalenjins?

Nandi and Kipsigis wing of government and their lackeys. Your people are not sophisticated enough to run a modern liberal state like Kenya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 02:56:07 PM »
Yeap we pretty much run the world. That is all we do.
Nandi and Kipsigis wing of government and their lackeys. Your people are not sophisticated enough to run a modern liberal state like Kenya

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 03:57:23 PM »
Plato seriously you are a disgrace to your name... Plato was a ploymath - a humble genius who gave all the credit to Socrates. Instead you specialize in ad hominem :(
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »
Robina. You should be lecturing RV Pundit on humility.  Talk about Ruto's presidency is very premature. The idea that the presidency of Kenya will bounce from Kikuyu to Kalenjin then Kalenjin to kikuyu to ad nauseam is only a dream in RV Pundits Head. RV Pundit did not predict that we would be here today and therefore he cannot predict what will happen five years from now. They can continue underestimate those who are opposed to and ready to fight this two tribe domination at their own peril.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza