Author Topic: [Unconfirmed] SCOK holding 2 parallel pressers  (Read 2371 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
[Unconfirmed] SCOK holding 2 parallel pressers
« on: September 14, 2017, 09:16:00 AM »
Njoki Ndungu,Jacktone Ojwang and Ibrahim at SCOK, the rest at Hotel Boulevard

All from 0930H

PS
I will delete this thread if it turns out false
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: [Unconfirmed] SCOK holding 2 parallel pressers
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 09:19:06 AM »
Via Phelix G-cord (a serial CORD blogger)

Good morning Kenyans, Today at 9:30am Jubilee Judges Njoki Ndungu, JB  Ojwang and the sick Ibrahim will address the media from Supreme Court to make very wild allegations on their four colleagues and NASA. 

The press is "strategically" being forced hours ahead of the incriminating full ruling that will make several heads to roll.

Then at 12:30pm,  the message will be amplified by jubilee politicians led by Duale at the Hotel Boulevard to spice up the narrative with additional fabrications with an aim of turning the ruling political.

We are ahead, ignore as they come!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 09:28:16 AM »
Drama galore! Is it possible to bring up the bribery attempts on the majority? If they can be presented then dissenters can hold a gazillion pressers still. Kenya is full of parallels. Parallel tallying (except by the media), parallel results, parallel parliament, parallel IEBC, parallel police, parallel president, parallel country, parallel news.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 09:28:45 AM »
NASWA is ecstatic

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 09:32:57 AM »
Following from the edge of my seat. Wakora watatu?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »
Ngunjiri files a petition challenging Maraga's 'tenability'

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 09:37:08 AM »
Ukora tupu.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 10:03:06 AM »
Thieving bastards in a panic.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 12:04:15 PM »

They are struggling mightily with the concept that their actions are subject to the law.  It's an alien concept to them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 12:36:49 PM »

They are struggling mightily with the concept that their actions are subject to the law.  It's an alien concept to them.

I am struggling to understand their massive attack on the SCoK and specifically Maraga.  I suspect they have prior knowledge of the detailed judgement and have decided to go for broke.

I think Maraga erred in letting off the third respondent. 

It is very obvious that this Wambugu fella is working to instructions from above.  The odd thing is this insistence that Judge Moha should have been allowed to "judge".  That would still leave it as 4-3 assuming that he's taken the large wedge of cash offered.  The judges that accepted the bribes should also be named and shamed.  Kama ni mbaya, mbaya.

Also, i hope that Maraga lays bare the concerted effort to corrupt him including the rumoured 500mil that was deposited into his account.  That was criminal and the perpetrators and their bosses should be tried and jailed.  It is also strange that Wambugu is questioning the judge's recent trip.  Kwani he's not free to travel?

These jubilidiots wamezidi sana. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 12:42:01 PM »

This will not be a matter of "he said she said".  The credibility of this court lies with Judge Maraga and Leneola and since they  are both on the same side this is not even a close contest of credibility. Njoki and Ojwang are worried because of the bribes the took in 2013 and now again in 2017.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 01:06:40 PM »
There is no contest here. Who would the world believe CJ Daudi Maraga or Njoki Ndungu? Alone her name betrays her. :D :D :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 05:48:01 PM »

I am struggling to understand their massive attack on the SCoK and specifically Maraga.  I suspect they have prior knowledge of the detailed judgement and have decided to go for broke.

It is very obvious that this Wambugu fella is working to instructions from above.  The odd thing is this insistence that Judge Moha should have been allowed to "judge".  That would still leave it as 4-3 assuming that he's taken the large wedge of cash offered.  The judges that accepted the bribes should also be named and shamed.  Kama ni mbaya, mbaya.

Also, i hope that Maraga lays bare the concerted effort to corrupt him including the rumoured 500mil that was deposited into his account.  That was criminal and the perpetrators and their bosses should be tried and jailed.  It is also strange that Wambugu is questioning the judge's recent trip.  Kwani he's not free to travel?

No matter what I thought of this Maraga guy before, he has balls the size of a Vihiga boulder.  He is operating in mafia territory and defying, thus far, their code.  Their actions can't reverse the ruling.  They must know that.  So you might be right they could still be trying to influence what comes out in the detailed ruling.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 06:00:07 PM »
I agree. While his decision on Raila v. IEBC was gustsy, his most gutsy decision was not to attend the parliament ceremony.  That required a lot of guts. Kenya is a country where people like Ouru and Ruto, threaten, intimidate, buy and run roughshod over people most of the time very successfully.  It is therefore heart warming to see some few Kenyans with balls stand up to these tribal bullies.  This is why they hate Raila so much because he refuses to bend over for screwing. The likes of IR and Munya is what they are used to. Folks who would fold like a leaf when the first salvo is fired.

No matter what I thought of this Maraga guy before, he has balls the size of a Vihiga boulder.  He is operating in mafia territory and defying, thus far, their code.  Their actions can't reverse the ruling.  They must know that.  So you might be right they could still be trying to influence what comes out in the detailed ruling.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza