Author Topic: #FunguaDebe  (Read 7557 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: #FunguaDebe
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 07:17:27 PM »
Two assumptions you make:

1. Campaigning by a sleepless Uhuru the next 6 months will sway the judges
2. Voting in by elections will be conducted by Chirchir (and Pundit AGAIN!)

Jubilee campaign comes to a grinding halt.
Babu gains 80% of 277 seats in the re-runs
Jubilee is decimated
Uhuru will not sleep for the next 6 months.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 07:18:51 PM »
I look forward to conducting many elections.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »
A prison cell, hefty fine and an order to repay the costs of the rigged elections confining you to eternal poverty will cut down on the braggadocio

You may also land a ban in 150 countries and be blacklisted by the UN on top of other sanctions - that is if you ever get out of prison alive.

Study the development of democracy in Chile and Argentina. Add South Korea and if you have gaps I can fill in. There is change coming hand in glove with economic development and the level of general education. The Tribal Politics is a stop-gap effect or consequence of the end of one-party politics. Crimes being committed today will be harshly punished as the country overcomes the backsliding and embraces full democracy - a sine qua non of sustaining development.

But this is above your pay grade.

I look forward to conducting many elections.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 07:26:24 PM »
Harison Kinyanjui is that the bastard lawyer with fake british accent that was schooled by Nowrejee during presidential petition?

Yes.  He seems to have a sympathetic ear for desperate cases.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 07:30:54 PM »
Harison Kinyanjui is that the bastard lawyer with fake british accent that was schooled by Nowrejee during presidential petition?
It is one thing to have an accent but another to have some substance within it.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 07:53:43 PM »

Jubilee campaign comes to a grinding halt.
Babu gains 80% of 277 seats in the re-runs
Jubilee is decimated
Uhuru will not sleep for the next 6 months.

NASWA is not interested in decimating the tyranny but in keeping the Jubilee respondents busy fighting for their victories in the coming 30 days. That's their only shot at JUBILEE's juggernaut
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2017, 07:53:57 PM »
I am now very scared. You're mental case. I wonder how you function? I'd be very scared being in the same room with you than staying in some jail.
A prison cell, hefty fine and an order to repay the costs of the rigged elections confining you to eternal poverty will cut down on the braggadocio

You may also land a ban in 150 countries and be blacklisted by the UN on top of other sanctions - that is if you ever get out of prison alive.

Study the development of democracy in Chile and Argentina. Add South Korea and if you have gaps I can fill in. There is change coming hand in glove with economic development and the level of general education. The Tribal Politics is a stop-gap effect or consequence of the end of one-party politics. Crimes being committed today will be harshly punished as the country overcomes the backsliding and embraces full democracy - a sine qua non of sustaining development.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2017, 08:15:07 PM »
How is outlining to you the effects of certain crimes against a whole country drive you to a personalized attack on me?  Seems like I was right to warn that it is beyond your pay grade. Listen to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01jmx0p

I am now very scared. You're mental case. I wonder how you function? I'd be very scared being in the same room with you than staying in some jail.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2022, 01:10:45 PM »
Lol - Raila Fanatics going crazy claiming that Uhuru stole their votes. Now they want to steal Ruto votes. Raila is incorrigible idiot

Look at Patel, Homollo and other Jaluos. They were raving mad

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2022, 02:24:33 PM »
They were accusing me of rigging; Jesus

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2022, 02:29:19 PM »
They were accusing me of rigging; Jesus

Yes the conspiracy is that you are Chirchir. What the F is wrong with Raila Nyuoks?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2022, 11:06:39 AM »
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244