Author Topic: #FunguaDebe  (Read 7558 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
#FunguaDebe
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:16:26 AM »
Omorlo,
What are chances of this succeeding?

If I could turn, turn back the hands of time, then I'd have demanded for this at SCOK~R Kelly rendition (If I could Turn Back the Hands of Time)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: #FunguaDebe
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 06:52:22 AM »
This would be a good thing if Kuria can meet the cost. We also know that those boxes are full of stuffed ballots from algurair and Ellam printers so I have no idea what purpose the recount would serve.  The big kahuna is the server the electronic footprints are hard to erase or tamper so the server would offer a clear picture.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 07:17:48 AM »
It's make sense however belated.We have re run to do it again.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 07:24:37 AM »
LOL! It's like compelling Veritas to sticky MOASS. Does IEBC have the time? Jubilee is intent on opening ballot boxes but not the servers that fed Chebakuti false results.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 08:09:21 AM »
The boxes are all at IEBC Constituency offices if I'm not mistaken. Transporting them to kasarani would not take more than 5 days.

Counting is the real deal. I give it 5 seconds per ballot or 300M seconds, or 20,833hrs. If you have 50 counting streams you slash that to 416hrs, or 35 days assuming 12hrs per day of counting.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:31:19 AM »
The boxes are all at IEBC Constituency offices if I'm not mistaken. Transporting them to kasarani would not take more than 5 days.

Counting is the real deal. I give it 5 seconds per ballot or 300M seconds, or 20,833hrs. If you have 50 counting streams you slash that to 416hrs, or 35 days assuming 12hrs per day of counting.

The question is not the counting anymore. If the numbers really mattered, why did Uthamaki advocates give it such a wide berth during the petition hearing? Why have they gathered that idea so many weeks after? After all the memos and catfights within IEBC itself, I'd be amazed at the number of Kenyans who will trust IEBC to account for their fingers, tally and transmit the results on a Form34A in fullscaps. Maybe Kerry and other observers accredited by Curia Moses can.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
Kuria is going through the denial phase of grief.  The court should grant his request - if he can finance it - if that is what he needs to cope.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 12:05:52 PM »

The question is not the counting anymore. If the numbers really mattered, why did Uthamaki advocates give it such a wide berth during the petition hearing? Why have they gathered that idea so many weeks after? After all the memos and catfights within IEBC itself, I'd be amazed at the number of Kenyans who will trust IEBC to account for their fingers, tally and transmit the results on a Form34A in fullscaps. Maybe Kerry and other observers accredited by Curia Moses can.

The petition caught them unprepared after NASA declared they were not going the SCOK route.  When the court permitted tons of evidence, there were bigger things to fight than what was in the ballot boxes. 

Only a jubilant will believe that the ballot boxes reflect anything meaningful after the process was exposed as a farce.  A jubilant's poor understanding of integrity is actually a defensive mechanism.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 01:49:26 PM »
Success means? I assume you mean if the results of the recount can overturn the verdict of the court (if either Uhuru or Raila won).

The answer is a resounding NO. Even if the recount were ordered by the court and found that Uhuru has more votes, the judgment would still stand and above all - UNCONTRADICTED.

That may be hard to understand so let me try: The court determined that there were irregularities and illegalities meaning the numbers are tainted and therefore null and void.

On Kuria's recount: It would be a pure academic exercise with possible propaganda value for the "winning side" but of no legal value whatever.

Omorlo,

If I could turn, turn back the hands of time, then I'd have demanded for this at SCOK~R Kelly rendition (If I could Turn Back the Hands of Time)

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 01:57:43 PM »
Success means? I assume you mean if the results of the recount can overturn the verdict of the court (if either Uhuru or Raila won).

The answer is a resounding NO. Even if the recount were ordered by the court and found that Uhuru has more votes, the judgment would still stand and above all - UNCONTRADICTED.

That may be hard to understand so let me try: The court determined that there were irregularities and illegalities meaning the numbers are tainted and therefore null and void.

On Kuria's recount: It would be a pure academic exercise with possible propaganda value for the "winning side" but of no legal value whatever.

Omorlo,

Sorry,
I meant Kuria's application. I know the judgement is cast in steel,and not even God can rewrite history.

As I shared above, a recount would probably take longer than the remaining days to the re-run so it's propaganda value would be greatly diminished,especially if Uhuru wins. If he loses, it'd prove the ballots were stuffed

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 02:35:42 PM »
The application he made is incompetent.

It should have been made to the person in custody of the information. That would be the IEBC. The IEBC would write back and explain that it has shared custody with the courts in that a court order is required to open the boxes.

Then he would take it from there.

I estimate 4 weeks of court processes in addition to 2 - 3 weeks of correspondence between him and the IEBC. There may arise other people who are interested in the matter.

All in all, it will not work towards his intended goal. If NASA wins, the county commissioners go and most of the mischief carried out to stuff the boxes and doctor the numbers backwards to fit Chirchir's 54% will come to the surface.
Sorry,
I meant Kuria's application. I know the judgement is cast in steel,and not even God can rewrite history.

As I shared above, a recount would probably take longer than the remaining days to the re-run so it's propaganda value would be greatly diminished,especially if Uhuru wins. If he loses, it'd prove the ballots were stuffed
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 02:59:59 PM »

It should have been made to the person in custody of the information. That would be the IEBC. The IEBC would write back and explain that it has shared custody with the courts in that a court order is required to open the boxes.

I estimate 4 weeks of court processes in addition to 2 - 3 weeks of correspondence between him and the IEBC. There may arise other people who are interested in the matter.

All in all, it will not work towards his intended goal. If NASA wins, the county commissioners go and most of the mischief carried out to stuff the boxes and doctor the numbers backwards to fit Chirchir's 54% will come to the surface.
Sorry,

Asante,
I just remembered some NGO which wrote to Presidential Delivery Unit seeking to know the total amount used in running the ads. They quoted the same Act.

PS
I think we are giving more credit to Maraga and Gang instead of NASWA lawyers for flooring Jubilee. They are not about to recover from SCOK thrashing. Expect more and more unreasonable demands. Only a victory in the re-run will deliver them.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 03:09:02 PM »

Sorry,

I agree. He should have addressed IEBC.
Also, it too late. Ths counting is now left to academic researchers.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 03:09:30 PM »
The same process as I describe. Administrative first followed by "other approaches" if it fails.

Petitions :
  • Governors - 31
  • MPs - 92
  • MCAs - 129
  • Total = 277
Asante,
I just remembered some NGO which wrote to Presidential Delivery Unit seeking to know the total amount used in running the ads. They quoted the same Act.

PS
I think we are giving more credit to Maraga and Gang instead of NASWA lawyers for flooring Jubilee. They are not about to recover from SCOK thrashing. Expect more and more unreasonable demands. Only a victory in the re-run will deliver them.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 04:22:02 PM »

Omorlo,

Sorry,

It wouldn't prove anything.  But Moses Kuria should be free to count the ballots if he can pay for it.  Even Zimbabweans were still allowed to count their Zim dollars at the height of their economic meltdown.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 06:04:55 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »

Omorlo,

Sorry,

It wouldn't prove anything.  But Moses Kuria should be free to count the ballots if he can pay for it.  Even Zimbabweans were still allowed to count their Zim dollars at the height of their economic meltdown.
Why's that?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 06:26:26 PM »
Jubilee campaign comes to a grinding halt.
Babu gains 80% of 277 seats in the re-runs
Jubilee is decimated
Uhuru will not sleep for the next 6 months.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 06:43:30 PM »
Harison Kinyanjui is that the bastard lawyer with fake british accent that was schooled by Nowrejee during presidential petition?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 06:45:02 PM »
Nelson Havi has been dishing out very good legal advice especially to third respondent but as usuall they have ears and eyes but they cannot see neither hear