Author Topic: Pesa Mashinani start signature...i will definitely sign in on this one.  (Read 11191 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Pesa Mashinani start signature...i will definitely sign in on this one.
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 04:38:17 PM »
There are very many people who were "anti_Moi". Let me name a few:

1. Koigi Wa Wamwere - In 1974 gets land and cash from Moi to fight Kihika Kimani
2. Martin Shikuku - 1992 - Goes to State House for Ugali and comes out a very wealthy man
3. Johnstone Makau - SDP Founder and defector
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 05:44:26 PM »
Was Nyongo anti-Moi?

1. Koigi Wa Wamwere - In 1974 gets land and cash from Moi to fight Kihika Kimani
2. Martin Shikuku - 1992 - Goes to State House for Ugali and comes out a very wealthy man
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 06:05:04 PM »
Punda:  Answer this....when this RV Govanator was tol " hii pesa si ya mama yako Bwana..." He went bananas. Are we ready to. We should start from where Dual stopped.

Meanwhile Keter Charles says they are ready to put all roadblocks.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Governors-Referendum-Pesa-Mashinani/-/1064/2460344/-/143h0guz/-/index.html
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 06:28:41 PM »
Punda ni mamako. The rest of your drivel you should take it to Nipate.com where you can wallow in sea of dung.
Punda:  Answer this....when this RV Govanator was tol " hii pesa si ya mama yako Bwana..." He went bananas. Are we ready to. We should start from where Dual stopped.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 06:58:58 PM »
vooke! vooke! I was not born yesterday. Let me not switch on my philosophy button.
Was Nyongo anti-Moi?

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread