Author Topic: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba  (Read 16150 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2017, 11:19:29 PM »
I wonder if Robina and vooke will still insist on the innocent fumbling line after this.... :D I won't ask about Pundit because I know he will always support Jubilee and I don't begrudge him his loyalty to Ruto.

The detailed ruling beckons... I imagine the justices are burning the midnight oil over it.

You honestly hand on heart don't believe that the elections were rigged?  Wow...

I don't know it was rigged. Show me a single copy of the original/unforged forms; otherwise let us wait for the detailed ruling, no hurry. It's called suspending judgement. There have been suggestions here that the rigger could as well be some crooked businessman :) -- that should make it easier for us Doubting Thomases to accept the unproven rigging claims. No takers sorry.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2017, 11:35:26 PM »
I wonder if Robina and vooke will still insist on the innocent fumbling line after this.... :D I won't ask about Pundit because I know he will always support Jubilee and I don't begrudge him his loyalty to Ruto.

The detailed ruling beckons... I imagine the justices are burning the midnight oil over it.

You honestly hand on heart don't believe that the elections were rigged?  Wow...

I don't know it was rigged. Show me a single copy of the original/unforged forms; otherwise let us wait for the detailed ruling, no hurry. It's called suspending judgement. There have been suggestions here that the rigger could as well be some crooked businessman :) -- that should make it easier for us Doubting Thomases to accept the unproven rigging claims. No takers sorry.
You know, sometimes it's just better to seek clarification when you dont understand a point. It's much better than making them up and assigning them to others or mutilating their points.

Now, That which you refer to was not intended to make it "easier" for you to do anything, it was to counter an argument you made. Also it was a hypothetical example purely made to illustrate the simple point why judges need more than common sense assumptions to make factual findings.

A second time you misrepresent or create a fake argument for me. Just state and defend your own positions and stop paraphrasing if you dont do that well. Dishonest debating is annoying.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2017, 11:40:11 PM »
Now that i have had a chance to read the memo, I conclude that this is a very long arse covering note.  Is this Chebukati's "abidabit"? 

Uhuruto kwisha.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2017, 11:41:01 PM »

OK, you were indeed born free....

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2017, 11:42:39 PM »
Now that i have had a chance to read the memo, I conclude that this is a very long arse covering note.  Is this Chebukati's "abidabit"? 

Uhuruto kwisha.
He is saying "Hey, world, I wasn't part of this! Didn't even have a clue!" If he just quitely resigned he would forever look guilty. Great move on his part.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2017, 11:45:07 PM »
I think with all this drama and Jubilee's hunger for power, we now need to look out for a false flag event. 

Wanakenya tukae chonjo.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2017, 11:46:33 PM »
He is saying "Hey, world, I wasn't part of this! Didn't even have a clue!" If he just quitely resigned he would forever look guilty. Great move on his part.

Something must have changed internally.  I wonder what has changed, this could also be an insurance policy.  Remember Msando found himself "suicided".

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2017, 11:52:29 PM »

Something must have changed internally.  I wonder what has changed, this could also be an insurance policy.  Remember Msando found himself "suicided".
Also, the example of the SCOK and how well their decision to stick to the rule of law was received. That's why you need a strong judiciary and good public examples. It gives other people courage to also do the right thing. This is how you begin to build a culture of rule of law, not just rules. That's my take. SCOK judgment has a lot of impact, good or bad, especially regarding the running of independent public institutions.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2017, 12:05:41 AM »

Here irregularities=rigging and rigging=jubilee rigging
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2017, 12:25:46 AM »

I crossed the innocent fumbling line a few days ago.  Rather late if you ask me.  Maybe if I see one full result transmission from source polling stations to destination server, I might harbor unreasonable doubts.  1 out 40,883.  The portal and myriads of implausible but not impossible explanations for why all manner of things were missing had me fooled for a while.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2017, 01:51:54 AM »
Astonishing.  Bungling, bumbling, fumbling ... whatever *-ling ... If the facts are as set in that memo---and Chebukati ought to know---then it's hard to see why anyone should believe that in just a few weeks the IEBC will suddenly turn around and do a proper job.   Some of what was required does not even seem to be terribly complicated, and they have had 4 years and tens of billions of shillings to get things right.   And, after 2013, they were already "on notice".   

Time to outsource.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2017, 02:33:05 AM »
same results will be produced by these novices. The only way is to give Raila nusu Mkate and call it a day. Raila will be happy to retire as a rt honorable president deputy to assistant President. For gods sake mae a title and give it to Raila

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2017, 04:04:58 AM »
Everyone is finding ever more ingenious ways of bolting from jubilee house of cards... .

Not a valid youtube URL   [/youtube]

:D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2017, 06:08:59 AM »

Indeed. Commonsense dictates it :) It gives people hope that NASA will win. It may yet be proven right.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2017, 06:24:13 AM »
Everyone is finding ever more ingenious ways of bolting from jubilee house of cards... .

Not a valid youtube URL   [/youtube]

:D

Pundit's buddy Generali Korir in trouble. A joint petition...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2017, 07:18:43 AM »

Indeed. Commonsense dictates it :) It gives people hope that NASA will win. It may yet be proven right.
There's a desperate belief that 54% was stuffed. To reasonably support NASWA, that's a minimum requiremenr
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2017, 11:54:33 AM »
Astonishing.  Bungling, bumbling, fumbling ... whatever *-ling ... If the facts are as set in that memo---and Chebukati ought to know---then it's hard to see why anyone should believe that in just a few weeks the IEBC will suddenly turn around and do a proper job.   Some of what was required does not even seem to be terribly complicated, and they have had 4 years and tens of billions of shillings to get things right.   And, after 2013, they were already "on notice".   

Time to outsource.

There is incompetence.  Then there is the kind of cockup that can only be the result of a special effort.  I am now leaning on the latter explanation.  It's NYS redux.  The purpose?  It provides cover for all sorts of things from rigging to garden variety theft.  It's a cauldron of opportunity for certain types.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2017, 12:05:03 PM »
It still beats me why Uhuru's lawyers in their defence sided with IEBC every time and wept louder thanthe bereaved. With hindsight one can rightfully argue that Respondent#3 orchestrated the fraud in order to benefit and actually did benefit from it. The summary of it is that by so doing, if indeed it had the so called tyranny of nunbers, Respondent#3 shot himself in the foot by attaching his numbers to a fumbled, bungled, mangled election process.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2017, 12:11:28 PM »
There's a desperate belief that 54% was stuffed. To reasonably support NASWA, that's a minimum requirement
It was proven in court beyond doubt. What is your point?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2017, 12:20:31 PM »
There's a desperate belief that 54% was stuffed. To reasonably support NASWA, that's a minimum requirement
It was proven in court beyond doubt. What is your point?
Just flip it. The desperate belief that the 54% was clean. And everything else is imaginary. Because: photos. IEBC Chair says there are 682 polling stations with an identical number of rejected votes. Wants to know why. But these must be genuine unaltered results. Because there are no photos. Until you get a photo, nothing else counts. Etc etc etc.