Author Topic: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba  (Read 16050 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2017, 08:48:32 PM »
More drama..Paul Kurgat denies the statement
This is to kindly inform you that I was not consulted or briefed on the statement attributed to IEBC commissioners and sent to the newsrooms this evening. I encourage my colleaques to make use of our internal mechanisms and opportunities. I had fruitful discussions this evening with Bishop Alfred Rotich at Waumini house during which the statement was released.
Commissioner Kurgat

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2017, 08:51:30 PM »
This is to kindly inform you that I was not consulted or briefed on the statement attributed to IEBC commissioners and sent to the newsrooms this evening. I encourage my colleaques to make use of our internal mechanisms and opportunities. I had fruitful discussions this evening with Bishop Alfred Rotich at Waumini house during which the statement was released.
Commissioner Kurgat

They are in meltdown mode.  It will be a miracle if they can pull off the election.  This is even before the ruling is out, not to mention potential court cases.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2017, 08:53:21 PM »
The court through a decision or the parliament can find a way extend the voting date into next year while we fix the IEBC.

Ok this is now confusing. How are they going to hold re-run with these divisions. Seem Chebukati has decide to go solo - to ran the commission and secretariat.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2017, 08:53:46 PM »
Commissioner Kurgat
Personally, I was waiting for the Luhya lady called Margarate to disown it. I still am. Interesting that it is Kurgat.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2017, 08:59:32 PM »
ALL Mexican TV Soap Operas cancelled, here is the New Kid on the Block:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2017, 09:07:30 PM »
Too bad for Connie Maina; Two of the five have denied the circular she sent making it null and void:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2017, 09:07:47 PM »
Nusu mkate pap. Nope let them fight and whoever remain standing can hold election. The commissioners should vote on issues. They are odd-numbered or that reason.

Uhuru should insist on election - however sham - coz he already won and has the mandate of the people in parliament and elsewhere.

We just need the election asap so we can move on.

The court through a decision or the parliament can find a way extend the voting date into next year while we fix the IEBC.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2017, 09:11:26 PM »
Uhuru won nothing. The court ruled:
As to whether the irregularities and illegalities affected the integrity of the election, the court was satisfied that they did
and thereby impugning the integrity of the entire Presidential Election
Nusu mkate pap. Nope let them fight and whoever remain standing can hold election. The commissioner should vote on issues. They are odd-numbered for that reason. Uhuru should insist on election - however sham - coz he already won and has the mandate of the people in parliament and elsewhere.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2017, 09:19:44 PM »
Nusu mkate pap. Nope let them fight and whoever remain standing can hold election. The commissioners should vote on issues. They are odd-numbered or that reason.

Uhuru should insist on election - however sham - coz he already won and has the mandate of the people in parliament and elsewhere.

We just need the election asap so we can move on.

Why would this mean nusu mkate? Uhuru and Ruto amd their cabinet would continue as is. Personally, I would support it if it came from IEBC itself and wasnt too long (not next year). IEBC can rrequest international expert help and run the election in two or three months. No one wants nusu mkate. I just keep hearing this from paranoid Uhuru.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2017, 09:24:20 PM »
Too bad for Connie Maina; Two of the five have denied the circular she sent making it null and void:

Does it take a meeting to issue a statement?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2017, 09:26:07 PM »
RV Pundit is still stunned by the 9/1/2017 SCOK ruling. Which part of null and void is he having problems with.

As to whether the irregularities and illegalities affected the integrity of the election, the court was satisfied that they did
Nusu mkate pap. Nope let them fight and whoever remain standing can hold election. The commissioner should vote on issues. They are odd-numbered for that reason. Uhuru should insist on election - however sham - coz he already won and has the mandate of the people in parliament and elsewhere.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2017, 09:31:54 PM »
Who is the second commissioner who has denied it?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2017, 09:40:57 PM »

I'm not sure why jubilee would think for one minute that nasa would want to share government with electoral criminals again.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2017, 09:42:16 PM »
The election needs to be put off until January to allow for all that issues to be ironed out and the riggers stated and charged.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2017, 09:49:52 PM »
friendly reminder to those who think things should have done kienyeji style...This was chiloba 3 days before elections

893948007007301638[/tweet]][/url]

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2017, 09:54:11 PM »
Funny thing is, all this noise on the IEBC mess reminds me of past yuge scandals like the NYS / Maize / Goldenberg etc.

A lot of finger pointing and tons of accusations flying thick and fast etc.

The similarities are amusingly uncanny, yet we fall for them time and time again. My bet is that zilch will happen, aside from some lowly scapegoat(s) being "disciplined", until we stop taking sides depending on our tribal...sorry...political inclination.

Well, at least we're being kept so busy we're, as usually, ignoring the bigger picture.

The show must go on.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2017, 10:38:22 PM »

This beats NASA record of disappearing agents and their phones :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2017, 10:39:33 PM »
I wonder if Robina and vooke will still insist on the innocent fumbling line after this.... :D I won't ask about Pundit because I know he will always support Jubilee and I don't begrudge him his loyalty to Ruto.

The detailed ruling beckons... I imagine the justices are burning the midnight oil over it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2017, 10:41:24 PM »
I wonder if Robina and vooke will still insist on the innocent fumbling line after this.... :D I won't ask about Pundit because I know he will always support Jubilee and I don't begrudge him his loyalty to Ruto.

The detailed ruling beckons... I imagine the justices are burning the midnight oil over it.

You honestly hand on heart don't believe that the elections were rigged?  Wow...

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2017, 11:15:32 PM »
That is Connie's standpoint. She claimed that Chebukati had not consulted on the matter. She therefore paraded the numbers to show who had the might and right.

Unfortunately two have jumped from her ship, undermining the very point she was making... Iwinjo?

Does it take a meeting to issue a statement?