Author Topic: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba  (Read 16052 times)

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 05:15:00 PM »
We have no evidence of that Jubilee didn't win. It easy to tender evidence of manipulation. NASA had agents. It quite simple to get a long list of altered or manipulated results.

They can start with simple excel

Polling station  Votes as counted at Polling  Votes as appeared in Final 34s.

The can easily verify that using agent copies, copy attached to polling station and pictures taken when voting was underway.

The lack of this evidence is what makes me believe IEBC just fumbled on matters TECHNOLOGY- although compared to 2013 - they did better - system collapsed then at 30% transmission of TEXT result only.
This is why they keep on screaming that they have unassailable numbers. It's a part of psychological preparation for rigging. There numbers are not what it's purported to be. They have good numbers but so does NASA. These people are very beatable in a free and fair elections.
The numbers released by Ndii on behalf of NASA, with which he claimed NASA had won were almost immediately shown to be completely wrong (showed a Jubilee win) and he quickly deleted his tweet (but not before countless screenshots were made).

Whether Jubilee rigged I don't know (I personally wouldn't put it past them) as like RV, I'm more inclined to believe IEBC bungled the election in the typical Kenyan government institution fashion.

What matters is NASA buckling down by stopping this nonsense of whining nonstop, organizing for polling agents, and preparing to get the voters out on 17.10 otherwise as RV puts it, another dog beating is coming up.

IEBC can always be dealt with if NASA wins.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »
Seem like management failure. Still it doesn't impugne the content of form 34s or doesn't mean alternative transmission failed.
Those are your own words. There wass NO Failure of Technology.

KEIMS did not fail. I know you wished it could but it didn't.

As for the telecoms excuse:

You're making a big deal about failure of technology. It doesn't impugne the content of PHYSICAL form 34s As. One of explanation I have seen is that Telkom (the company) failed to transmit while Safaricom & Airtel did a good job. If KIEMS kit failed - there was a manual backup - which involves delivering the physical forms.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 05:19:54 PM »
As usual, there are two sides to every allegation. Let Chilobye respond hopefully in public as well.

The memo hints at systematic failures...epic failures. Were they deliberate and did they advantage Jubilee? Nothing suggests thus.

But Jubilee has rabidly defended IEBC for reasons that are not too hard to guess. JUBILEE's position,if innocent' would have been very simple; NASWA bring 1001 ideas/demands so long as IEBC is agreeable to them.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2017, 05:33:50 PM »
It's time we used the block chain to protect our vote. 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2017, 06:47:04 PM »
It is an irregularity and to borrow your own words: "The Court ruled against your position".

I also find it funny that you would consider a forgery good enough proof of votes.

Let me explain something: The moment Maraga asked Muite if those security features were expected in all the forms, his answer that yes they were KILLED your case. I could not understand why he chose to answer that question and above all why he invited it.

Courts are allergic to illegalities, irregularities and while at it forgeries. They cannot sanitize them.

So we get it clear: Any entries on a forgery are null and void to the extent that it purports to mimic a legal document. There were no votes to be invalidated Pundit. They never existed.
Seem like management failure. Still it doesn't impugne the content of form 34s or doesn't mean alternative transmission failed.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
Just saw a response from the reactionaries at IEBC.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 06:49:05 PM »
It is split down the middle.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 06:59:26 PM »
How many are they in total? Wonder if Chebukati is all alone. He saw Maraga's courage and decided there's no way I'm letting my name be soiled. This is why he refused to resign. So he could SHOW that he did nothing dirty.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2017, 07:02:42 PM »
On social media people are saying that many of those unauthorized forms were printed by the same Mombasa company that prints Safcom scratch cards. I wonder if this is true.

But Im still wondering about no. 11. Most damning thing (in my view) among the other damning things. It shows faking.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2017, 07:08:55 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2017, 07:11:38 PM »
It does not matter what the commissioners say, the Chairman has released information that is devastating.

It is within his powers to discipline Chiloba.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2017, 07:14:16 PM »
It does not matter what the commissioners say, the Chairman has released information that is devastating.

There's no place for unilateral decisions in modern corporate world and is love to believe IEBC is modelled around such.

If this Mluhya is alone in covering his ass, he got it bad
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2017, 07:18:44 PM »
#5 This 2 characters should be investigated Paul Mugo and Boniface Wamae. For Chiloba, did he order Chebukati username and password created before or after Msando death?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2017, 07:20:49 PM »
Again, that is a plausible defense strategy. Very convinient now. People will be wondering whether ALL the decisions Chiloba took had a collegial / boardroom approval? For instance not deploying scanners and Sat phones was not decided by the entire board, was it?

How about the edict on stamping ballots?

Again my point is not to discuss the latest developments of this afro sinema but to state that as a credible body to conduct presidential elections, it is not viable. I am sure Pundit will join you to split hairs on the decision making processes and why the 4 anti-reform commissioners are right. The SCOK has found the IEBC culpable. They need to undertake major changes. If not, the judgment will be out soon and the parties will run to the courts demanding those changes BEFORE elections.

There's no place for unilateral decisions in modern corporate world and is love to believe IEBC is modelled around such.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2017, 07:43:02 PM »
Chiloba does not have plenty of respect for the law. He will suffer a serious correction:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
They didn't have a common plan. The Commissioners confirm the memo and the NIS hacks Chebukati's twitter handle to deny it:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2017, 07:55:08 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2017, 08:00:52 PM »

The mluhya should sing like a canary to whoever cares to listen.  I am now convinced, as I said before, that this shit went down without his knowledge.  It's been pretty obvious to me that the chebukati user id, was not exactly his, or at a minimum he had no idea how it was being used.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
They didn't have a common plan. The Commissioners confirm the memo and the NIS hacks Chebukati's twitter handle to deny it:

Do you need to be on twitter to view Chebukati's tweets? Because I have looked at his twitter account and the only tweet I see is from yesterday, 6th September and doesn' mention the memo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2017, 08:33:18 PM »
Ok this is now confusing. How are they going to hold re-run with these divisions. Seem Chebukati has decide to go solo - to ran the commission and secretariat.