Author Topic: How will raila win..I know how he will lose  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
How will raila win..I know how he will lose
« on: September 09, 2017, 07:50:18 PM »
Someone please spend time explaining to me how rail will win on 10/17. I see him losing vibaya wiper Kalonzo is bleeding support in ukambani. Coast is in disarray
 as joho win gets challenged in court while wiper coast has massive defection of its leadership to jubilee.

The money factor, raila odm is broke and they are now begging for money . Meanwhile mama ngina 500 billion wealth can fund Jubilee without breaking the bank.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: How will raila win..I know how he will lose
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
Why would someone spend time trying to explain that to you when you are already convinced that Jubilee will win by 70%. Do you know how long it took to convince folks that the earth was not flat? Do you know how many people cannot believe that our actions as human beings is causing global warming.  There are better things that people can spend their times on than explaining to you how Raila will win on 10/17/2017 because there may not even be an election on that day.

Someone please spend time explaining to me how rail will win on 10/17. I see him losing vibaya wiper Kalonzo is bleeding support in ukambani. Coast is in disarray
 as joho win gets challenged in court while wiper coast has massive defection of its leadership to jubilee.

The money factor, raila odm is broke and they are now begging for money . Meanwhile mama ngina 500 billion wealth can fund Jubilee without breaking the bank.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 01:01:45 AM »
Really kichwa..raila will lose and his loss will strike like a thunder ..it will akin to the killing of lwanda magere by gallant nandi warriors. It will be a calamity for kabila ndogo ndogo

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
Ok, now that you have said one thousand different ways, is there anything left for us to add to your declarative statement/prophesy?

Really kichwa..raila will lose and his loss will strike like a thunder ..it will akin to the killing of lwanda magere by gallant nandi warriors. It will be a calamity for kabila ndogo ndogo
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza