Author Topic: Why they had to  (Read 2503 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Why they had to
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »
He repeatedly bragged to anyone who cared that he held the 'keys to presidency' literally in his hands. He had a chip surgically implanted on his right hand. I doubt the chip part but the cuttings on his righ hand  may just prove me wrong.

When they picked him up she protested. They said they was cops and he was under arrest, told her to go as it was about him not her. She hesitated and then caused a scene (she was a bit tipsy), demanded to accompany him. They threatened her with arrest for obstruction. She was adamant. Said she was not going nowhere without her man.

They gave in, tagged her along.

He tells me to cut him some slack, he thought she was pretty too and innocent. But she insisted. I left my drink and went to puke. Negro had huge palms. Very strong. Nearly crushed mine shaking it. I think he did it to warn me of what he is capable of.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Why they had to
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 09:51:35 PM »
Jesus, the autopsy did show that chap was strangled with bare hands.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »
He repeatedly bragged to anyone who cared that he held the 'keys to presidency' literally in his hands. He had a chip surgically implanted on his right hand. I doubt the chip part but the cuttings on his righ hand  may just prove me wrong.

When they picked him up she protested. They said they was cops and he was under arrest, told her to go as it was about him not her. She hesitated and then caused a scene (she was a bit tipsy), demanded to accompany him. They threatened her with arrest for obstruction. She was adamant. Said she was not going nowhere without her man.

He tells me to cut him some slack, he thought she was pretty too and innocent. But she insisted. I left my drink and went to puke. Negro had huge palms. Very strong. Nearly crushed mine shaking it. I think he did it to warn me of what he is capable of.

What is the context of this.  I am totally lost.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 01:51:48 AM »
Msando

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 02:37:50 AM »
Msando

Oh.  Ok.  I guess this is supposed to be the killer's confession.  Who is he confessing to?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 04:26:45 AM »
where is all this coming from?

Msando

Oh.  Ok.  I guess this is supposed to be the killer's confession.  Who is he confessing to?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 05:18:30 AM »
Ujaluo ulimmaliza.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 07:06:36 AM »
Ujaluo ulimmaliza.
I'm yet to figure out if they took him out for not playing along or being compromised.

What's going on there suggests either of this is equally possible
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 07:25:27 AM »
Ujaluo ulimmaliza.
I'm yet to figure out if they took him out for not playing along or being compromised.

Negro, you'd better be careful. Hiyo tu.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »
Ujaluo ulimmaliza.

Negro, you'd better be careful. Hiyo tu.

I really don't see anything the Negro has revealed that cannot be dreamed up after a few drinks.  There is no meat to this.  Not even a context.  Alex Jones would be jealous.

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 04:38:44 PM »
Source priss

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 05:54:44 PM »
Source priss
Someone you don't want to meet

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 06:54:42 PM »
Ok. What about an affidavit or a signed confession. Something!

Source priss
Someone you don't want to meet
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza