Author Topic: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba  (Read 16051 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba
« on: September 07, 2017, 03:29:11 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Chebukati's Tough Memo to Chiloba
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 03:37:07 PM »
This is a CLEAR indictment beyond redemption. I lost count of the crimes this letter discloses.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 03:46:31 PM »

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 03:51:07 PM »
Bwana Omollo,

If this memo is indeed authentic, it is the ultimate indictment! From the narrative, it can only mean that something went horribly wrong within IEBC and without because those who organised this "electoral heist" can only have had external parties (main sponsor of the "project heist"). I am in no doubt now that indeed the KIEMS kit did not transmit any election results (or if any did, these were massaged) as they were deliberately interfered with. With Chebukati asking very clear and deliberate questions including that the geo-fencing (GPS) and location markers of the devices were switched off tells you why IEBC was reluctant to provide the information ordered by court regarding the KIEMS transmission. Meantime Chebukati is saying that his account was created a couple of days to the elections and the officers who did this even had the temerity to assign him a password (which even if you want to be so blatant they should have let him do it himself and later use administrator rights to change to their choice for their intended use). They then later went ahead to use this password more than 9000 times to alter/delete some incoming information (results).

The election was horribly botched not just the transmission aspect but it appears this transmission failure was deliberate so that it could allow for fake results to be sent to the server.

I will have to withdraw my earlier doubts and call on NASA to give their countering form 34As that show that what IEBC provided was different from the authentic ones.

How and why are those IEBC officers still at their jobs!!!!??

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 03:51:45 PM »
I wonder if Robina and vooke will still insist on the innocent fumbling line after this.... :D I won't ask about Pundit because I know he will always support Jubilee and I don't begrudge him his loyalty to Ruto.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 03:58:27 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 03:59:11 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 04:04:51 PM »
This is why they keep on screaming that they have unassailable numbers. It's a part of psychological preparation for rigging. There numbers are not what it's purported to be. They have good numbers but so does NASA. These people are very beatable in a free and fair elections.

I wonder if Robina and vooke will still insist on the innocent fumbling line after this.... :D I won't ask about Pundit because I know he will always support Jubilee and I don't begrudge him his loyalty to Ruto.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 04:09:30 PM »
Nope. I always flows with facts. I am shocked by the incompetence by secretariat. I am waiting for Chiloba to RESPOND AND EXPLAIN what appears to be massive cock-up. I still don't have any evidence that Jubilee rigged this election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 04:13:21 PM »
We have no evidence of that Jubilee didn't win. It easy to tender evidence of manipulation. NASA had agents. It quite simple to get a long list of altered or manipulated results.

They can start with simple excel

Polling station  Votes as counted at Polling  Votes as appeared in Final 34s.

The can easily verify that using agent copies, copy attached to polling station and pictures taken when voting was underway.

The lack of this evidence is what makes me believe IEBC just fumbled on matters TECHNOLOGY- although compared to 2013 - they did better - system collapsed then at 30% transmission of TEXT result only.
This is why they keep on screaming that they have unassailable numbers. It's a part of psychological preparation for rigging. There numbers are not what it's purported to be. They have good numbers but so does NASA. These people are very beatable in a free and fair elections.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »
Pundit, what about no. 11? No. 12? And do you still think the President's attacks on the judiciary are warranted? Let him direct his wrath at Chiloba and crew and leave the judges alone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »
No 11- I again Chiloba should respond and explain. I don't know the context. Is this form 34A/B or text -in data and where are those polling stations.

I still agree with dissenting judges that failure of technology like here -is not enough to overturn election - unless one can show those errors somehow affected the credibility of the polls.

In short - even form 34A on full-scap or exercise book - would still be sufficient for me - if indeed it reflect the will of the people. You need to proof the content of full scrap are not true.

Pundit, what about no. 11? And do you still think the President's attacks on the judiciary are warranted? Let him direct his wrath at Chiloba and crew and leave the judges alone.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »
No 11- I again Chiloba should respond and explain. I don't know the context. Is this form 34A/B or text -in data and where are those polling stations.

I still agree with dissenting judges that failure of technology like here -is not enough to overturn election - unless one can show those errors somehow affected the credibility of the polls.

In short - even form 34A on full-scap or exercise book - would still be sufficient for me - if indeed it reflect the will of the people. You need to proof the content of full scrap are not true.

Pundit, what about no. 11? And do you still think the President's attacks on the judiciary are warranted? Let him direct his wrath at Chiloba and crew and leave the judges alone.

I think the standard adopted here is to borrow Muite's phrase, abundance of caution.  You have forms with security features at great cost,  but instead you see full-scaps.  You have transmission technology at great cost, but instead you have people trooping into Bomas some of them with full-scaps. 

Because all these features are in place so that we can know what the will of the people is, in the event of their massive failure we cannot claim to know what that will was in the first place.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 04:50:16 PM »
Some people are incorrigible:

The form 34 are not just pieces of paper. They exist by law for a specific purpose. They have a lifespan dictated by law. First they are designated and designed by specifications set by the IEBC based on certain considerations. In this case possible fraud required that they have security features. That in effect permanently removed the possibility of using a textbook (acceptable as it may to others!)

The form is delivered and signed for and its serial number and other features noted. It has the names of the candidates PRINTED in a prescribed uniform manner - something that proved useful in detecting fraud this year!

On use, it is filled in with prescribed information, agents signatures obtained or the absence of explained, totals entered and finally the owner of the document - be it returning officer or Presiding Officer - appends his / her signature and other security provisions be it a rubber stamp or secret number etc.

The law requires that the form be transmitted electronically. It is scanned and then transmitted.

Any variation from the above is illegal. If a different form is used the information on it is invalid. It is possible for the IEBC to provide replacements or probably two or more copies where the unused is surrendered, accounted for before the announcement of results.

The Chairman's letter reflects the findings in court based on evidence which was NOT contradicted.

As for numbers, when I wrote about nearly 5 million votes I was ridiculed. How can one say anybody won when 5 million votes cannot be accounted for?:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 04:54:21 PM »
I think the standard adopted here is to borrow Muite's phrase, abundance of caution.  You have forms with security features at great cost,  but instead you see full-scaps.  You have transmission technology at great cost, but instead you have people trooping into Bomas some of them with full-scaps. 

Because all these features are in place so that we can know what the will of the people is, in the event of their massive failure we cannot claim to know what that will was in the first place.
No explanation was provided for the forgeries
Instead the silly attempt was made to focus on the numbers on it
Jubilee picked some forgeries where Raila got more votes and tried that false equivalence thing
In the end the numbers showed that we were dealing with 5 million votes which nobody could say for sure which candidate got if at all. They were forgeries.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 04:54:49 PM »
The lack of those features is not evidence of fraud. I don't know who fault it is - Al Gurair printer or what - made some of those forms miss some watermark - but definitely without evidence that content are fraudelent; I won't dismiss them. These forms had say 10 features - some turned up to have 9 features - and without anybody impugning the content of the forms - Judges should not assume they are not genuine.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 04:58:32 PM »
You're making a big deal about failure of technology. It doesn't impugne the content of PHYSICAL form 34s As. One of explanation I have seen is that Telkom (the company) failed to transmit while Safaricom & Airtel did a good job. If KIEMS kit failed - there was a manual backup - which involves delivering the physical forms.
Some people are incorrigible:

The form 34 are not just pieces of paper. They exist by law for a specific purpose. They have a lifespan dictated by law. First they are designated and designed by specifications set by the IEBC based on certain considerations. In this case possible fraud required that they have security features. That in effect permanently removed the possibility of using a textbook (acceptable as it may to others!)

The form is delivered and signed for and its serial number and other features noted. It has the names of the candidates PRINTED in a prescribed uniform manner - something that proved useful in detecting fraud this year!

On use, it is filled in with prescribed information, agents signatures obtained or the absence of explained, totals entered and finally the owner of the document - be it returning officer or Presiding Officer - appends his / her signature and other security provisions be it a rubber stamp or secret number etc.

The law requires that the form be transmitted electronically. It is scanned and then transmitted.

Any variation from the above is illegal. If a different form is used the information on it is invalid. It is possible for the IEBC to provide replacements or probably two or more copies where the unused is surrendered, accounted for before the announcement of results.

The Chairman's letter reflects the findings in court based on evidence which was NOT contradicted.

As for numbers, when I wrote about nearly 5 million votes I was ridiculed. How can one say anybody won when 5 million votes cannot be accounted for?:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 05:00:27 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
Those are your own words. There wass NO Failure of Technology.

KEIMS did not fail. I know you wished it could but it didn't.

As for the telecoms excuse:

You're making a big deal about failure of technology. It doesn't impugne the content of PHYSICAL form 34s As. One of explanation I have seen is that Telkom (the company) failed to transmit while Safaricom & Airtel did a good job. If KIEMS kit failed - there was a manual backup - which involves delivering the physical forms.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 05:07:03 PM »
You here seriously fail to appreciate what section 39 was trying to cure. Again all because you continue to refuse to read the Court of Appeal judgment in it entirety and for once pretend to have understood it. That is what sunk your advocates and continues to sink you. If a court finds something untenable and illegal repeating it makes your action null and void! Iwinjo?

If KIEMS kit failed - there was a manual backup - which involves delivering the physical forms.