Author Topic: Moses Kuria vows to circumcise that Raila dog  (Read 1408 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Moses Kuria vows to circumcise that Raila dog
« on: September 07, 2017, 08:37:50 AM »
We need to sink some lead between his eyes

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Moses Kuria vows to circumcise that Raila dog
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 10:03:56 AM »
Uhuru's MP.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 10:22:20 AM »
That's the kind of stupidity Uhuruto are known for. That they can't bring themselves to strongly condemn Kuria shows, at least to me, that they're exactly the same as Kuria.

Bigoted idiots.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:24:45 AM »
He's simply repeating in public what his boss says in private. 

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 10:29:40 AM »
I have seen a clip from last year with that Somali ODM MP dissing him about the size of his male appendage.:o I thought it was very crude. Now I understand that crudeness, it was a tit for tat mchuongoano spar. Bazungu must really shake their heads at our "politics"....I feel its no longer appropriate to call what happens in Kenya politics. It's an insult to other countries who use the same word to describe very different things.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 11:39:11 AM »
I have seen a clip from last year with that Somali ODM MP dissing him about the size of his male appendage.:o I thought it was very crude. Now I understand that crudeness, it was a tit for tat mchuongoano spar. Bazungu must really shake their heads at our "politics"....I feel its no longer appropriate to call what happens in Kenya politics. It's an insult to other countries who use the same word to describe very different things.

Kenya must be the only country with this level of obsession with foreskins.  And more specifically Kikuyus.  Given that they are not the only group that circumcises males, I am always dumbfounded by this fixation.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 11:43:07 AM »

Kenya must be the only country with this level of obsession with foreskins.  And more specifically Kikuyus.  Given that they are not the only group that circumcises males, I am always dumbfounded by this fixation.
I think Luos are the only ones who dont get rid of the foreskin. Everyone else does. Yet its no big deal in politics. It used to be a thing among some Kisiis especially when Nyachae the great bigot was a huge deal but it has steadily died since over 10 years ago. Huyu Kuria ni mpumbavu wa kupindukia.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »

I think Luos are the only ones who dont get rid of the foreskin. Everyone else does. Yet its no big deal in politics. It used to be a thing among some Kisiis especially when Nyachae the great bigot was a huge deal but it has steadily died since over 10 years ago. Huyu Kuria ni mpumbavu wa kupindukia.

Turkana, Teso and some Luhya groups bordering the Luo don't do it either.  I have only seen it brought up in politics by central people.  They must on some deep level believe that it actually makes you a man.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »
Make you a man: Lol! Coz God makes mistakes in his designs? You need to self-mutilate to be complete? Wazimu tu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 11:56:35 AM »
MGM is actually a form of abuse just like FGM. It needs to be stopped and there are ongoing attempts by Western boychild activists to criminalize it. I recall in Germany sometime in 2013 or thereabouts... a court declared it illegal before Jewish groups appealed claiming it's a religious rite and thus sacrosanct as enshrined in the German Basic Law.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 11:58:46 AM »
MGM is actually a form of abuse just like FGM. It needs to be stopped and there are ongoing attempts by Western boychild activists to criminalize it. I recall in Germany sometime in 2013 or thereabouts... a court declared it illegal before Jewish groups appealed claiming it's a religious rite and thus sacrosanct as enshrined in the German Basic Law.

This!

Male circumcision is gentile mutilation!