Author Topic: Kadame - Enda saaidia Raila in Kisii and Nyamira  (Read 4552 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Kadame - Enda saaidia Raila in Kisii and Nyamira
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 12:40:17 PM »
That is why it is a coalition.  How many people do Jubilee have with a broad appeal? The prophesy of gloom and doom against NASA is being driven by now famous RV Punditry/ Ministry of bias against NASA.

Raila is going down... 60%-40% Instead of an avalanche of petitions we have avalanche of defections :( :-\ :o  What disappoints me is the nature of ODM & NASA... only Raila has broad appeal. I think Joho is the highest potential in ODM but he can't even go anywhere past Mombasa-Kilifi-Kwale. Kalonzo instead of going national will be fighting defence with Mutua & Jubilee. I think by 2022... we will not have a meaningful opposition. I hope the likes of Sonko and Lusaka challenge Gema for DPORK and demand internal democracy in Jubilee. DPORK should be picked by nomination... only Ruto has consensus as PORK.

Not seeing any crowd hapo. I think Uhuru has a lot of dialing back to do on Magara - then after election - he can go full throttle on him.  Gusii politics is about clannism. Jubilee have headway because most of Mps are Jubilee or Jubilee leaning. How ODM managed to get zero MP in both Kisii and Nyamira is amazing. Uhuru just need to get MPs and losers onto his ticket - and he can improve his tally from 50% to 70% - in Gusii. Raila basically just has one Kisii Mp - Arati Simba, 1 women rep and 2 governors. He is kaput.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 01:22:54 PM »
Yeap increasingly looking like 40-60% contest. I don't know how big Jubilee tent is - but so far - it seem it could be overflowing- but there is 47 governorship seat to keep many of them happy and engaged - only the governors who are final term are the guys that Ruto has to handle with care.

In short term - RV+GEMA must give up many positions to others - all these losers are looking for safe landing - and somebody has to lose their job.

Raila is going down... 60%-40% Instead of an avalanche of petitions we have avalanche of defections :( :-\ :o  What disappoints me is the nature of ODM & NASA... only Raila has broad appeal. I think Joho is the highest potential in ODM but he can't even go anywhere past Mombasa-Kilifi-Kwale. Kalonzo instead of going national will be fighting defence with Mutua & Jubilee. I think by 2022... we will not have a meaningful opposition. I hope the likes of Sonko and Lusaka challenge Gema for DPORK and demand internal democracy in Jubilee. DPORK should be picked by nomination... only Ruto has consensus as PORK.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2017, 02:01:13 PM »
Raila pulled the largest crowds I have ever witnessed anywhere on this visit. I was simply take by surprise. I think you have sen the same and are trying the usual tactic.

The International Media too was taken by shock when they saw the Mathare crowds. People love and awe a winner. The SCOK victory was the needed extra wind in already full sails.

You can plot another rigging method. Just like four months ago I told you, we have the votes, we just have to stop you from stealing, I repeat the same today.

Not seeing any crowd hapo. I think Uhuru has a lot of dialing back to do on Magara - then after election - he can go full throttle on him.  Gusii politics is about clannism. Jubilee have headway because most of Mps are Jubilee or Jubilee leaning. How ODM managed to get zero MP in both Kisii and Nyamira is amazing. Uhuru just need to get MPs and losers onto his ticket - and he can improve his tally from 50% to 70% - in Gusii. Raila basically just has one Kisii Mp - Arati Simba, 1 women rep and 2 governors. He is kaput.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2017, 02:05:03 PM »
Robina

You are engaged in the parody of Pundit. It is transparent and becoming mortifying.

Note one thing though as you play your game: Learn his ability to stand fire. Not just cheap one time fire... I mean sustained heavy fire. Because if you continue, you will soon enough get in the line of fire and I for one will not recall your gender in the midst of firing. Do not hide behind the oestrogen sac.

You are fairly warned.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2017, 02:34:20 PM »
Omollo

Thanks for the warning or is it a threat? Guess I would be great if I backed NASA blindly. Unlike the botched round 1 where small fish were bound by tribe... this time it is money and largesse that Uhuru has more to dangle than Raila. Sorry I don't see Raila winning this one.

Robina

You are engaged in the parody of Pundit. It is transparent and becoming mortifying.

Note one thing though as you play your game: Learn his ability to stand fire. Not just cheap one time fire... I mean sustained heavy fire. Because if you continue, you will soon enough get in the line of fire and I for one will not recall your gender in the midst of firing. Do not hide behind the oestrogen sac.

You are fairly warned.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2017, 04:36:48 PM »
It is a warning. I can see you are rearing to go.
Omollo

Thanks for the warning or is it a threat? Guess I would be great if I backed NASA blindly. Unlike the botched round 1 where small fish were bound by tribe... this time it is money and largesse that Uhuru has more to dangle than Raila. Sorry I don't see Raila winning this one.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »
Omollo

Omollo, Robina is allowed to switch camps as she pleases. This board is a pleasant home for many of us who were harrassed at the old place by some users like Einstein. Please don't deliberately make it unpleasant for Robina just because she changes who she supports or expresses different views of the politics in Kenya.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2017, 06:02:57 PM »
Robina has all the rights  to change sides but to do it just because she thinks Jubilee is going to win kind of begs the question of why she was supporting NASA in the first place.  She actually says that she was supporting NASA "blindly" but she does not explain what  that means. It appears she supported  NASA because she thought they were going to win and now that she has realized NASA will not win, she is now supporting Jubilee? RV pundit had the MOAS here almost two months before the elections showing Jubilee would win, I wonder what made her change her mind this time. Hiyo tuu.

Omollo

Omollo, Robina is allowed to switch camps as she pleases. This board is a pleasant home for many of us who were harrassed at the old place by some users like Einstein. Please don't deliberately make it unpleasant for Robina just because she changes who she supports or expresses different views of the politics in Kenya.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2017, 06:09:35 PM »
Robina has all the rights  to change sides but to do it just because she thinks Jubilee is going to win kind of begs the question of why she was supporting NASA in the first place.  She actually says that she was supporting NASA "blindly" but she does not explain what  that means. It appears she supported  NASA because she thought they were going to win and now that she has realized NASA will not win, she is now supporting Jubilee? RV pundit had the MOAS here almost two months before the elections showing Jubilee would win, I wonder what made her change her mind this time. Hiyo tuu.

Omollo

Omollo, Robina is allowed to switch camps as she pleases. This board is a pleasant home for many of us who were harassed at the old place by some users like Einstein. Please don't deliberately make it unpleasant for Robina just because she changes who she supports or expresses different views of the politics in Kenya.
My point is that even if you are right, this should not lead to what Omollo is promising to do. Of course they don't have to listen to me and can choose to relate to each other on this board as they please but I think it would be such a shame if we deliberately made it unpleasant for people you describe (I don't even think your description is accurate either) to be part of this space. We should do that for people who are uncouth and turn the board into a toilet but not on the basis of NASA and Jubilee.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2017, 07:44:07 PM »
Poor Robina, I hope you now understand why many Kenyans are fearfully of Amollo

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2017, 08:04:04 PM »
Stop taking Omorlo threats too seriously. When he strays off like Patel, do call him out. We have had our cat fights here and he's basically as harmless as the next negro.

Robina is like Michuki's fresh liver; difficult to juggle. Who doesn't like her for that?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2017, 08:09:17 PM »
Raila has never killed anyone!.  There is actually a song on that.  Robina has nothing to fear about but Maraga, has a lot to be afraid of if Ouru wins because he was been warned on National TV that he will be dealt with.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2017, 10:41:57 PM »
:D I have to watch my back

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2017, 10:47:20 PM »

Omollo

Omollo, Robina is allowed to switch camps as she pleases. This board is a pleasant home for many of us who were harassed at the old place by some users like Einstein. Please don't deliberately make it unpleasant for Robina just because she changes who she supports or expresses different views of the politics in Kenya.
My point is that even if you are right, this should not lead to what Omollo is promising to do. Of course they don't have to listen to me and can choose to relate to each other on this board as they please but I think it would be such a shame if we deliberately made it unpleasant for people you describe (I don't even think your description is accurate either) to be part of this space. We should do that for people who are uncouth and turn the board into a toilet but not on the basis of NASA and Jubilee.

Kichwa - Pundit's numbers are a tough sell because he supports one party. They don't have much to do with my choices.

I voted Raila for a known reason - to upstage Ruto the tribal master. We don't know the outcome of the presidential vote but the dynamics have changed. The downstream ballot is not there so all the small fish & losers are now milking the Uhuruto moneybags. I believe Raila is hugely disadvantaged by this and is unlikely to win.

However should the detailed ruling say Uhuru rigged... that would be a big boost for Raila.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2017, 11:35:39 PM »
Just get yourself a thick skin so when fire comes your way you don't suddenly remember you are a woman.

:D I have to watch my back