Author Topic: Kadame - Enda saaidia Raila in Kisii and Nyamira  (Read 4511 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kadame - Enda saaidia Raila in Kisii and Nyamira
« on: September 05, 2017, 05:14:21 PM »
Despite trying to ride on the coat tails of Magara; I heard it didn't go down well in Nyamira (heckled) and in Gusii - no people.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Kadame - Enda saaidia Raila in Kisii and Nyamira
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 05:41:34 PM »
Jubilee are sweating.... wakisii are normally angry... now they are VERY angry...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 05:42:50 PM »
Pundito,
This is Kebirigo Shopping Center. The camera angles are quite narrow which means the crowds disappointed. But they were more than what you have up there.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 06:52:46 PM »
You gotta love Raila, he should escalate to a point of no return. He should take the fight to uhuru. Let Joho deal with Ruto and other jubilee urchins.  Even muconmen can lecture kenyans! Nigga please.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 07:15:55 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 07:17:12 PM »
vooke and pundit :D :D :D

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 07:29:40 PM »
Hehehe! Pundit, you are confusing me with Omollo. This crowds size competition game you play with each other has never interested me in the least. :D You will notice I have never commented on those threads even once. Anyway, tell Uhuru to stop attacking Maraga. Kisiis are as tribalist as Gema or you guys. Dont let the "most democratic tribe" myth fool y'all. In 2002 when the whole nation was moving in one direction united, the omogusii dumped his entire vote in Nyachae's DOA bid for presidency. I've seen him complaining in SH today about NASA in Kisii taking advantage of his recent drunken public rants; turned his hate from Maraga to Raila. He has been forced to retreat. What a child he has been, throwing a tantrum for a whole weekend. Why didn't Ruto throw tantrums? Uhuru aki. :D

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 07:37:36 PM »
Jubilee are sweating.... wakisii are normally angry... now they are VERY angry...
:D Why do people assume that? I'm not an angry person. My family isnt angry. Hasira ya mkisii na mmeru...ive always heard that. But none of my Meru friends are angry.  :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »
Do not forget Uhuru KILLED a Omugusii child. I am not sure the funeral has been held. That girl should get the biggest funeral ever sen in Kenya.

Hehehe! Pundit, you are confusing me with Omollo. This crowds size competition game you play with each other has never interested me in the least. :D You will notice I have never commented on those threads even once. Anyway, tell Uhuru to stop attacking Maraga. Kisiis are as tribalist as Gema or you guys. Dont let the "most democratic tribe" myth fool y'all. In 2002 when the whole nation was moving in one direction united, the omogusii dumped his entire vote in Nyachae's DOA bid for presidency. I've seen him complaining in SH today about NASA in Kisii taking advantage of his recent drunken public rants; turned his hate from Maraga to Raila. He has been forced to retreat. What a child he has been, throwing a tantrum for a whole weekend. Why didn't Ruto throw tantrums? Uhuru aki. :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 08:33:14 PM »
Pundito,
This is Kebirigo Shopping Center. The camera angles are quite narrow which means the crowds disappointed. But they were more than what you have up there.

The only thing you can infer from "camera angles" is the focal length of the lens.  Anything else is no better than superstition.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 08:37:39 PM »
I agree Kadame. Kisii's are never angry but jovial with a sense of humor second to none. What I have to warn folks about is the kisii temper.

:D Why do people assume that? I'm not an angry person. My family isnt angry. Hasira ya mkisii na mmeru...ive always heard that. But none of my Meru friends are angry.  :D
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 08:48:59 PM »
It looks like the NASA narrative is now mwulika mwizi.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »
Pundito,

The only thing you can infer from "camera angles" is the focal length of the lens.  Anything else is no better than superstition.
Focal length is a function of crowds and the imagination of the photographer

Anyway, there was 1M strong crowd. Happy?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 08:55:02 PM »

OK, perhaps not angry, but very serious.  Hawacheki ovyo ovyo.  And like windy says their temper is second to none. 

But sio kwamboka ubaya, Kisii are my in-laws... And I respect them very much.  They're my people

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 09:08:31 PM »

OK, perhaps not angry, but very serious.  Hawacheki ovyo ovyo.  And like windy says their temper is second to none. 

But sio kwamboka ubaya, Kisii are my in-laws... And I respect them very much.  They're my people
Lol! I'm not the tiniest bit offended. I'm fascinated by groups of people, I regret not pursuing anthropology due to the narrow views on "respectable careers" in the quarters where I grew up. The Omogusii is not an important part of my identity, its not that serious. I just know more about them than others by accident of birth. But I find the widespread sterotypes interesting just because I don't see them in my experience. I thing ekegusii is an angry-sounding language :D and someone with a heavy accent will transfer this angry-sounding thing to other languages like English and Kiswahili. Thats my hypothesis for why so many believe this. I used to listen to my mom talk to her brothers when I was small and couldn't understand the language, and it always sounded like a weird fight. No matter what they were discussing.  :D The heavy gesturing with hands, head-nods, the whole torso plus the sound comes across angry/passionate unless a person's personality is very subdued.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 09:16:58 PM »

Use this link to learn about focal length.  Ain't nothing about crowds in there.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 09:19:28 PM »

Use this link to learn about focal length.  Ain't nothing about crowds in there.

2M actually

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 09:20:16 PM »

I have never said they are angry.  But I agree they do sound pissed off when they speak; I think because the language is best spoken at a high pitch.  Yorubas also sound pretty livid when they speak. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 08:21:26 AM »
Not seeing any crowd hapo. I think Uhuru has a lot of dialing back to do on Magara - then after election - he can go full throttle on him.  Gusii politics is about clannism. Jubilee have headway because most of Mps are Jubilee or Jubilee leaning. How ODM managed to get zero MP in both Kisii and Nyamira is amazing. Uhuru just need to get MPs and losers onto his ticket - and he can improve his tally from 50% to 70% - in Gusii. Raila basically just has one Kisii Mp - Arati Simba, 1 women rep and 2 governors. He is kaput.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 12:16:50 PM »
Raila is going down... 60%-40% Instead of an avalanche of petitions we have avalanche of defections :( :-\ :o  What disappoints me is the nature of ODM & NASA... only Raila has broad appeal. I think Joho is the highest potential in ODM but he can't even go anywhere past Mombasa-Kilifi-Kwale. Kalonzo instead of going national will be fighting defence with Mutua & Jubilee. I think by 2022... we will not have a meaningful opposition. I hope the likes of Sonko and Lusaka challenge Gema for DPORK and demand internal democracy in Jubilee. DPORK should be picked by nomination... only Ruto has consensus as PORK.

Not seeing any crowd hapo. I think Uhuru has a lot of dialing back to do on Magara - then after election - he can go full throttle on him.  Gusii politics is about clannism. Jubilee have headway because most of Mps are Jubilee or Jubilee leaning. How ODM managed to get zero MP in both Kisii and Nyamira is amazing. Uhuru just need to get MPs and losers onto his ticket - and he can improve his tally from 50% to 70% - in Gusii. Raila basically just has one Kisii Mp - Arati Simba, 1 women rep and 2 governors. He is kaput.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527