Author Topic: NASA's disorganization woes revealed: Wanjigi, Otieno and Raila's children  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
I saw this on the wall of one of those associates of Wandia Njoya

EDIT: Found the news link: https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/05/nasa-to-kick-out-wanjigi-to-rebuild-team-for-oct-17-poll_c1629420

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: NASA's disorganization woes revealed: Wanjigi, Otieno and Raila's children
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:56:03 PM »
I found this bit very interesting:

NASA has again embarked on financing and vote protection. Yesterday the opposition alliance released a Safaricom paybill and bank account numbers where supporters and sponsors can deposit funds.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 03:07:23 PM »
So kijini jini unlike Omollo who insist the sky is pink ; you guys know you ran one of most haphazard campaign and got a dog beating in all seats. Now start from there - rather than blaming  UFOS and poor computers - start from the basics.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 03:29:53 PM »
Kadame

1. Find out who owns The Extreme Ethnic Rag
2. Jubilee has a long running smear campaign against a) Jimmi Wanjigi 2). Raila's children

If you need some details of the Jubilee onslaught on the above (since people tend to forget easily) let me know.

Note that the smear against Wanjigi started a few days before the abortive elections started. History repeats itself.

There has been some merging of times - may be Cambridge Analytica is pressed for time (as they manipulate NASA into seeking the extension of time). The attack on Junior followed before they rounded up on Rosemary using Fazul and before that the Kibera seat.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 03:30:43 PM »
So kijini jini unlike Omollo who insist the sky is pink ; you guys know you ran one of most haphazard campaign and got a dog beating in all seats. Now start from there - rather than blaming  UFOS and poor computers - start from the basics.
I never ran any campaign, Pundit. And the two are not mutually exclusive: disorganization and IEBC games. In fact, I think the disorganization is likely what left NASA vulnerable to those games revealed in the audit and scrutiny :D

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
Kadame

1. Find out who owns The Extreme Ethnic Rag
2. Jubilee has a long running smear campaign against a) Jimmi Wanjigi 2). Raila's children

If you need some details of the Jubilee onslaught on the above (since people tend to forget easily) let me know.

Note that the smear against Wanjigi started a few days before the abortive elections started. History repeats itself.

There has been some merging of times - may be Cambridge Analytica is pressed for time (as they manipulate NASA into seeking the extension of time). The attack on Junior followed before they rounded up on Rosemary using Fazul and before that the Kibera seat.
Ok. But what happened to the agents? I'm reading pieces here and there that a good number of them vanished on D-Day due to not being paid.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 03:36:50 PM »
Kadame

This is a mixture of leaks from the NIS, the smear campaign and the preparations to continue the criminal activities of the Muhoro / Kameru led squads against NASA election campaign. These are the thugs :

1. Who raided and destroyed two tallying centres, seizing equipment which was traced to State House (the fools forgot Gps would reveal the storage. They only switched it off several International Media Houses had been taken to view and their informants leaked it or their bugs)
2. Its is the same rag that has been claiming Jimi is funding NASA
3. Please wonder a little just how well co-ordinated these guys are: Pundit says NASA is broke: The Star publishes a story saying the same. It is the same star that published horror stories of how JP aspirants were having to walk for lack of funds.

Pundit should just come out and confess to his REAL role in Kenyan Politics.

I found this bit very interesting:

NASA has again embarked on financing and vote protection. Yesterday the opposition alliance released a Safaricom paybill and bank account numbers where supporters and sponsors can deposit funds.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 03:39:56 PM »
There are lot of Omollos in NASA who just want to blame IEBC, NSIS, Computer and UFOS while running a campaign that mostly start and end with press statement towards IEBC. Meanwhile Jubilee were combing the country.

Now 1 month to go - knowing the 60 days cannot be extended - they are still dilly-dallying instead of hitting the campaign trail, hiring agents (and paying the old ones) and setting up systems.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 03:41:57 PM »
Kadame,

This is what I am getting from this story.  NASA was disorganized as hell.  In spite of this, the jubilant still had to resort to manipulation of the electoral system to win.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 03:50:41 PM »
Kadame,

This is what I am getting from this story.  NASA was disorganized as hell.  In spite of this, the jubilant still had to resort to manipulation of the electoral system to win.

Exactly, extend that to the fact that Jubilee (claim) they had the numbers, and still stuffed the ballots...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 03:52:46 PM »
There is no evidence Jubilee did anything of that nature. Not from SCOK. Not from even the wide world web. Jubilee gave NASA a dog beating of 1.4m votes. 11% gap.  They won the rest of the seats in ratio going towards 60% - I don't know if there is anything to describe this in any country - except a white-wash.

Well Kagame scored 98.5% - improving from 96% - so Jubilant has long way to go to get there.

Kadame,

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 03:56:00 PM »
There is no evidence Jubilee did anything of that nature. Not from SCOK. Not from even the wide world web. Jubilee gave NASA a dog beating of 1.4m votes. 11% gap.  They won the rest of the seats in ratio going towards 60% - I don't know if there is anything to describe this in any country - except a white-wash.

Well Kagame scored 98.5% - improving from 96% - so Jubilant has long way to go to get there.

Kadame,

I agree.  At least not direct evidence.  Indirect?  That is another story.  I believe IEBC was involved in manipulation of the process.  Were they doing this to favor NASA?  Most definitely not.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »
When you find evidence I'd be glad to look at them and change my mind. Let wait for SCOK ruling in details. I don't think IEBC has been accused of any manipulation. They've been accused of mostly fumbling so much it cast doubt on the entire vote.
I agree.  At least not direct evidence.  Indirect?  That is another story.  I believe IEBC was involved in manipulation of the process.  Were they doing this to favor NASA?  Most definitely not.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 04:07:17 PM »
When you find evidence I'd be glad to look at them and change my mind. Let wait for SCOK ruling in details. I don't think IEBC has been accused of any manipulation. They've been accused of mostly fumbling so much it cast doubt on the entire vote.

The ruling will put some meat on it.  But I doubt the judges would have overturned the election on mere fumbling, no matter how much, as long it did not affect the outcome.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 04:09:49 PM »
A repeat will readily expose rigging patterns.

Kadame' theory that rigging evidence in SCOK can't be ascribed to either candidate but rather IEBC is something I have doubts over. If the SCOK exposes rigging,I hope they will let out in whose favor it was done
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 04:13:48 PM »
The court already spoke on the issue of credibility of the 8/8/2017 election.  This is not an issue where contributory culpability was  required.  There is always room for improvement and NASA should quickly fix the mistakes that they can fix for now and move on without dwelling too much into it.

All I know is that we Africans have problems running anything huge-I do not know why. I do not think Jubilee was well ran either. Just look at the way their lawyers were disorganized at the hearing.  There nominations were no better than NASA's and therefore I do not believe their campaign was any better.

Each time I walk into JKIA, the first thing I notice is disorganization.  We cannot even clear one passenger plane of less than 200 people quickly, when other international airports have 10 jumbo jets arrive within minutes of each other and the passengers are cleared through custom and immigration very quickly.

Kadame,

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 04:21:05 PM »

The ruling will put some meat on it.  But I doubt the judges would have overturned the election on mere fumbling, no matter how much, as long it did not affect the outcome.
IEBC was accused of neglecting or refusing to obey the law. I don't think the court would have included "refusing" in its formulation without seeing significant evidence of willfulness. In any case, I just needed look at the audit, scrutiny and a few videos of the proceedings over the past few days to see more than innocent fumbling. I understand the court operates on different standards than just common sense but all my senses tell me Jubilee people or their associates were uploading and deleting forms on IEBC's server and that we got a smokescreen to distract us for many hours while the real work was underway replacing forms with new informal forms and filling them in a mad rush, sometimes through just one person. Anyway, NASA need to get very organized and run a smooth operation this time if they decide to go ahead. If the dirt isnt got rid of, they ought not participate.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 04:25:33 PM »

Kadame' theory that rigging evidence in SCOK can't be ascribed to either candidate but rather IEBC is something I have doubts over. If the SCOK exposes rigging,I hope they will let out in whose favor it was done
Your description of Kadame's views is suspect. :D Want to say that again?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 04:30:59 PM »
The court can only base its findings on the evidence presented to them. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 04:38:29 PM »
The court can only base its findings on the evidence presented to them. 

I know. That's what I said to vooke but seeing his mischaracterization here its clear he didn't get what I was saying. He and Robina severally made an argument that the mere fact that the court said it didn't find evidence of Uhuru's wrong-doing surely means the "fumbling" must not have favoured Jubilee. Assuming there was no way the court could have said it found no evidence of Uhuru's wrong-doing if IEBC's wrongs favoured him. I simply said in response that this assumption was unwarranted. If you have evidence that A's wrong doing favoured B, that is not enough to attribute the wrong-doing to B. That's what vooke is misunderstanding and misstating.