Author Topic: #IStandWithNASWA  (Read 6211 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: #IStandWithNASWA
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 12:09:00 PM »
I wonder the purpose of this new narrative that is being recycled is. That NASA is not campaigning? In the past it was that NASA had less than a quarter of the Jubilee rallies.

When that was shown to be impossible and that the "counting" was biased, they jumped to the "NASA is Broke".

The problem with Uthamaki and their latest lackeys is the tendency to recycle propaganda.

NASA won the elections. Jubilee LOST. NASA would be stupid to focus on anything but the IEBC. The obstacle to power is not Jubilee. That has been defeated soundly from voter Registration. The wall is IEBC in the names of Chiloba and Consolata Nkatha Butcher Maina

Raila is more physically fit than Uhuru. When is the last time Uhuru hit a gym? Ruto looks sick. The slow poison is acting faster than planned.

COPIED:

DAY 7
UHURUTO: 26 meet the people rallies, 1 press conference.

RAILA: 3 meet the people rallies, 8 Press conferences.

The Supreme Court can only help Raila to a certain extent, it cannot give him back his youth, energy or resources.
#WembeNiUleUle
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 12:11:08 PM »
Here comes the opinion from the alternative universe of omollosque where the sky is pink and fiction is fact.
I wonder the purpose of this new narrative that is being recycled is. That NASA is not campaigning? In the past it was that NASA had less than a quarter of the Jubilee rallies.

When that was shown to be impossible and that the "counting" was biased, they jumped to the "NASA is Broke".

The problem with Uthamaki and their latest lackeys is the tendency to recycle propaganda.

NASA won the elections. Jubilee LOST. NASA would be stupid to focus on anything but the IEBC. The obstacle to power is not Jubilee. That has been defeated soundly from voter Registration. The wall is IEBC in the names of Chiloba and Consolata Nkatha Butcher Maina

Raila is more physically fit than Uhuru. When is the last time Uhuru hit a gym? Ruto looks sick. The slow poison is acting faster than planned.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 12:18:22 PM »
The fiction is from you. You continue to LIE that Uhuru won the election despite the court saying he could not have won.

Chebukati has joined to state that 5 million votes can not be accounted for: Yet you are unable to do a simple arithmetic by subtracting 5 million from Uhuru's so called total and see if he is still "winning". Anybody - even Jirongo - could have rightly got those 5 million votes!

Here comes the opinion from the alternative universe of omollosque where the sky is pink and fiction is fact.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 12:21:26 PM »

COPIED:

DAY 7
UHURUTO: 26 meet the people rallies, 1 press conference.

RAILA: 3 meet the people rallies, 8 Press conferences.

The Supreme Court can only help Raila to a certain extent, it cannot give him back his youth, energy or resources.
#WembeNiUleUle

I don't see much stock in rallies, besides whipping up excitement, because the voting blocks are set in stone for this cycle.  The jubilant needs that more to counter the momentum from the SCOK decision.

The focus for NASA should be creating a turnout engine.  They need to find creative ways of waking up Western and Coast on election day.  Then the other elephant in the room - how to protect that vote. 

I don't know if they have a viable strategy for those two things.  If they do, then we may be able to see an election any rational person can vouch for.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 12:25:21 PM »
Ata kama ni kusota

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 12:28:43 PM »
There is no evidence that Uhuru rigged. We have stations that didn't transmit their data electronically. Just mere 5m of 15m. In 2013 - do you know - only 30% managed to do this? IEBC has flipped this - 2/3 managed to get in their data - 1/3 failed (mostly on Telkom & Airtel network).

Failure of electronic transmission doesn't mean the 5M votes have issues.
1) Present evidence from your agent network that polling station A-Z were rigged
2) Let us re-open the ballot box and recount.

Alternatively show us alternative figures.

The fiction is from you. You continue to LIE that Uhuru won the election despite the court saying he could not have won.

Chebukati has joined to state that 5 million votes can not be accounted for: Yet you are unable to do a simple arithmetic by subtracting 5 million from Uhuru's so called total and see if he is still "winning". Anybody - even Jirongo - could have rightly got those 5 million votes!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 12:29:25 PM »
The sheer number ofrallies Uhuru id holding is quite suspect. With hindsight as Windy argues, it is Uhuru who has something to proove. He has to do it in numerous rallies unlike NASA who has already proved its point. To give it perspective, Jubilee once claimed if NASA named RAO its presidential candidate they would sleepwalk to state house. Somewhere in between they were posting the number of campaign rallies as proof that they were winning. ;) Now they are at it again while NASA is doing a few rallies (their vote is locked) while staying laser focused on IEBC which is where their locked vote was stolen.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 12:30:32 PM »
Ata kama ni kusota

Better than theft any day.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 12:31:41 PM »
That new one. World all over politicians hold rallies, meetings and name it. Before those rallies - there is a lot of meetings with local leaders - and whole shebang of knowing the issues on ground, responding to them, and of course financing local campaigners/agents.

It's obvious NASA is broke, disjointed and disorganized. They cannot hide it anymore.

The sheer number ofrallies Uhuru id holding is quite suspect. With hindsight as Windy argues, it is Uhuru who has something to proove. He has to do it in numerous rallies unlike NASA who has already proved its point. To give it perspective, Jubilee once claimed if NASA named RAO its presidential candidate they would sleepwalk to state house. Somewhere in between they were posting the number of campaign rallies as proof that they were winning. ;) Now they are at it again while NASA is doing a few rallies (their vote is locked) while staying laser focused on IEBC which is where their locked vote was stolen.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:09 PM »
Pundit

You have run out of substantive issues to raise and are now reduced to Njamlikian heckling. What a shame. I will stand by to address and debate substantive issues. I know people who are posting Uhuru's photos as he digs deep in his **** in public. I think from the initial news value, repeating it is shameful.

I did run a thread here stating that he is stunned and therefore some of his actions should be placed in their context. I forgot that your own shock would last longer than Uhuru's. Look now how personal you have got in respect of Raila and Kalonzo?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:17 PM »
It was there. It has always been there. They are two actually. One was focused on the Protection of the vote before Matiangi mobilized a killer squad and NASA opted to drop the idea to save lives and deny Uhuru the chance to justify the "opposition violence" claim

What is different is the (negative) publicity! In the past it was given a total blackout. The presser was not covered, with the Uthamaki media insisting NASA pay them for the commercial before it is broadcast.
That is how the public gets personally involved
This is a good culture, but sneaking it this late reeks of desperation.

Wish these negroes the best
Sounds like dog-ate-my-homework excuse but I'll buy it. NASWA has always solicited from raia outside the dinners and it's just become public.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2017, 12:34:48 PM »

Buy your Canaan SGR ticket

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2017, 12:36:05 PM »
I am agile. You guys are in a wall. But you know I advised you to do the sensible thing - which was to concede - now if you check the re-alignment thread - Raila is now left lonely, broke and disullusioned - while everyone else is rushing to Uhuru Kenyatta.

This will end badly. Raila would have had his legacy sort of intact with cries of rigging albeti uproven. Now on 17th October - he will be given a even BIGGER DOG BEATING. It's increasingly looking like 60% versus 40% - and if he is not careful with his display of brokenness (which will scare 90% of our MPS, influential leaders & backers) - he'll be left alone.

Pundit

You have run out of substantive issues to raise and are now reduced to Njamlikian heckling. What a shame. I will stand by to address and debate substantive issues. I know people who are posting Uhuru's photos as he digs deep in his **** in public. I think from the initial news value, repeating it is shameful.

I did run a thread here stating that he is stunned and therefore some of his actions should be placed in their context. I forgot that your own shock would last longer than Uhuru's. Look now how personal you have got in respect of Raila and Kalonzo?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2017, 12:36:52 PM »

The jubilant base was deflated by the ruling.  So they need to turn that around quickly and maybe even capitalize on it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2017, 12:37:05 PM »
NASA is neither disorganized nor disjointed. That is cheap propaganda.

I hear Martha Karua has filed a petition. Kabogo is mulling his and may file tonight

That new one. World all over politicians hold rallies, meetings and name it. Before those rallies - there is a lot of meetings with local leaders - and whole shebang of knowing the issues on ground, responding to them, and of course financing local campaigners/agents.

It's obvious NASA is broke, disjointed and disorganized. They cannot hide it anymore.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2017, 12:40:27 PM »
What alignment? Recycling defeated and discredited politicians? What did Gumo give them last time that he will give again this time? Namwamba lost his own seat to a political novice who only wanted to be an MCA.

Where is the evidence of NASA being broke and Jubilee being rich? Produce their certified bank statements. Both parties have been raising funds as they should. Stop wasting time on a dead issue. Political parties raise funds. The last time you said Wanjigi was funding them.

I am agile. You guys are in a wall. But you know I advised you to do the sensible thing - which was to concede - now if you check the re-alignment thread - Raila is now left lonely, broke and disullusioned - while everyone else is rushing to Uhuru Kenyatta.

This will end badly. Raila would have had his legacy sort of intact with cries of rigging albeti uproven. Now on 17th October - he will be given a even BIGGER DOG BEATING. It's increasingly looking like 60% versus 40% - and if he is not careful with his display of brokenness (which will scare 90% of our MPS, influential leaders & backers) - he'll be left alone.

Pundit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2017, 12:54:15 PM »
Omollo - eti produced their certified bank statements :) - that picture of Kalonzo holding paybill number is enough certified evidence of NASA brokeness? Ababu had hit the apex of opposition politics - Wanjala  the polygamist who won - was previously in Jubilee- so they switched camp.

Facts are stuborn. Don't fight them. I see you even started fighting bloggers like Robina for expressing their views.

Uhuru by "chance" is DPORK - with power, incumbency, bottomless pocket (you know very well Mummy is the richest woman in Kenya) and of course he has WSR - who is hell of campaigner and strategist.

You stand no chance. My rough MOAS will be out next weekend. I am waiting for re-alignment to complete, the water to settle and then we get some figures.

What alignment? Recycling defeated and discredited politicians? What did Gumo give them last time that he will give again this time? Namwamba lost his own seat to a political novice who only wanted to be an MCA.

Where is the evidence of NASA being broke and Jubilee being rich? Produce their certified bank statements. Both parties have been raising funds as they should. Stop wasting time on a dead issue. Political parties raise funds. The last time you said Wanjigi was funding them.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
You are pathetic or probably watched too many Uthamaki fake news. Stop watching the crap to save your brains
Omollo - eti produced their certified bank statements :) - that picture of Trump holding paybill number is enough certified evidence of NASA brokeness? Ababu had hit the apex of opposition politics - Wanjala  the polygamist who won - was previously in Jubilee- so they switched camp.

Facts are stuborn. Don't fight them. I see you even started fighting bloggers like Robina for expressing their views.

Uhuru by "chance" is DPORK - with power, incumbency, bottomless pocket (you know very well Mummy is the richest woman in Kenya) and of course he has WSR - who is hell of campaigner and strategist.

You stand no chance. My rough MOAS will be out next weekend. I am waiting for re-alignment to complete, the water to settle and then we get some figures.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2017, 01:25:49 PM »
Jubilee is broke. I drive a fuel guzzler. I can assure you that from Kisumu to Nakuru if I speed, I used over 13K in fuel. The journey from Kisumu to Nairobi at normal lawful speed costs no less than 16K in fuel alone.

So how do you give Gumo 3500?

Here is the evidence:

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2017, 07:24:20 PM »