Author Topic: Congrats Veritas! You have Pulverized Choo.com  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Congrats Veritas! You have Pulverized Choo.com
« on: September 05, 2017, 07:50:42 PM »
The truth! Don't worry about the rank.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Congrats Veritas! You have Pulverized Choo.com
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 01:03:32 AM »
Oh wow, thank you kindly for the stats.

Congratulations to YOU and all our comrades in the diaspora.

Much love. x

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:58:23 AM »
When you have people who are truthful Mostnof the times you get traffic

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 11:46:23 AM »
Sorry I don't understand. Does this mean .com is much better ranked than .org? According to that graph.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 02:11:55 PM »
Sorry I don't understand. Does this mean .com is much better ranked than .org? According to that graph.
some .org data not available.

Check the direction .com is heading. I don't think it can compete anymore. There are too many people agreeing on one thing: Raila is bad then nothing else. Serious debate is prevented using ad hominem and some of the statements are childish and plainly silly.

So it is left for the members of the very echo chamber. You can see there is flight. I think they blundered to harass Pundit out of the place and now they are on Masinde. Once he leaves them, they would be dead in days. I think the problem at .com is Njamlik. He killed .rcbowen.com and is now killing choo.com . He was also one of the killers of Mashada. Nothing can live around that man.

He runs away from me these days which is very frustrating when the idea is to knock him out for good!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »

Check the direction .com is heading. I don't think it can compete anymore. There are too many people agreeing on one thing: Raila is bad then nothing else. Serious debate is prevented using ad hominem and some of the statements are childish and plainly silly.

So it is left for the members of the very echo chamber. You can see there is flight. I think they blundered to harass Pundit out of the place and now they are on Masinde. Once he leaves them, they would be dead in days. I think the problem at .com is Njamlik. He killed .rcbowen.com and is now killing choo.com . He was also one of the killers of Mashada. Nothing can live around that man.

He runs away from me these days which is very frustrating when the idea is to knock him out for good!

I see. Yes .com is a Jubilee echo chamber. Actually I think it is a kikuyu blog.

For any platform to grow it needs

1) Diversity of outlook - political, ideological, social, economic, etc
2) Standards - need for 'proof' in place of ad hominem or wild claims
3) Rules of conduct - to deter ethnic bouts and uncouth behavior

A glance at .com says most intelligent debaters, observers, researchers will not have time for it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 03:18:18 PM »
Omorlo,
You've seen nothing yet.
Once I resume our weekly sermons, our ratings will shoot.

I'll start collecting an offering for real.

Here's my Bitcoin address
1NQPT8tR7tHUvppsJMpHe8Cbwdwr2oDVHS
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 03:33:42 PM »
I cannot claim any credit for this site. Ben absent most of the time and for extended periods. I think Pundit has singled handed held the flag along with KM, MOON Ki (I will never learn how he wants this written :D :D) etc

Global Citizen has been a most loyal mason (even though he still has lots of thin skin around the back). Empedocles became erratic.

Bryan comes and goes. Patel is here to stay and will be holding the horns while vooke and pundit slaughter the buffalo.

The rise has been tremendous.

I think Veritas keeps abreast with technology and innovations and has the big balls to experiment unlike the "guy" at the other place. I think he has not yet implemented Twitter largely because he is afraid of different opinions. He is content to dump Ruto's photos on to those who visit the site. One wonders why Ruto can't launch a website to paste his photos.

The bans. Insult Ruto at choo and you are on your way out with some excuse. I am glad I exposed Jordan.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 04:05:16 PM »
I cannot claim any credit for this site. Ben absent most of the time and for extended periods. I think Pundit has singled handed held the flag along with KM, MOON Ki (I will never learn how he wants this written :D :D) etc

Global Citizen has been a most loyal mason (even though he still has lots of thin skin around the back). Empedocles became erratic.

Bryan comes and goes. Patel is here to stay and will be holding the horns while vooke and pundit slaughter the buffalo.

The rise has been tremendous.

I think Veritas keeps abreast with technology and innovations and has the big balls to experiment unlike the "guy" at the other place. I think he has not yet implemented Twitter largely because he is afraid of different opinions. He is content to dump Ruto's photos on to those who visit the site. One wonders why Ruto can't launch a website to paste his photos.

The bans. Insult Ruto at choo and you are on your way out with some excuse. I am glad I exposed Jordan.
Heehee [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

You are truly amusing.

Erratic in what sense?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 04:14:30 PM »

I think its very unfair not to include Termi/Windy there.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »
Termie is the dependable guy you take for granted. The Main pillar is never counted when considering which to buttress. He is the real power. If one were to liken this to a dozer, its the blade.

Even Kadame. She is a tough debater and has a thick skin able to wade through.

org has the most genuine women debaters. Not the fake "women" of .com where one is a woman who claims to be a man and another is as man who claims to be a woman. They were behind all those attacks on me by the Gachie slum dweller and purveyor of stolen goods - Njamlik.

I think its very unfair not to include Termi/Windy there.
[/quote]

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 02:59:02 PM »
Omollo, keeps the flame burning with his sharp wit, evidence, anecdotes and intel. I believe this forum is a snapshot of a new Kenya. A Kenya that's diverse, inclusive, values integrity and camaraderie.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 09:29:32 PM »
This is Omollo & Pundit's blog... we have their two schools of thought. It is amusing that Pundit is alleged to be a Jubilee propagandist but not Omollo. That's why we have their schools of thought - Omollosque vs RV Punditry Ministry of Bias Against NASA [sic] :)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 11:25:51 PM »
I back up my claims usually unchallenged: You and Pundit do not.
This is Omollo & Pundit's blog... we have their two schools of thought. It is amusing that Pundit is alleged to be a Jubilee propagandist but not Omollo. That's why we have their schools of thought - Omollosque vs RV Punditry Ministry of Bias Against NASA [sic] :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 03:20:47 PM »
I glanced at Nipate.com and saw quite some vitriol about this thread. Apparently we must be all NASA fanatics over here... except the ever objective and outstanding RV Pundit 8)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »
I glanced at Nipate.com and saw quite some vitriol about this thread. Apparently we must be all NASA fanatics over here... except the ever objective and outstanding RV Pundit 8)
They must have at least praised Omollo :D :D :D

I blocked the site so I don't even end up there by mistake. I have never seen any site with such ba pure concentration of idiocy where the truth is established by majority vote :D :D :D

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 10:16:04 PM »

The flip side is that they're all rabid jubilidiots over there.