Author Topic: #IStandWithNASWA  (Read 6212 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
#IStandWithNASWA
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:13:31 AM »
NASA PAYBILL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

NASA is humbled by the desire of the people of Kenya to contribute and change our country since the historic Supreme Court ruling. We confirm the following as legitimate channels to make financial contributions:
PAYBILL: 991444.
CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA;
PARLIAMENT ROAD;
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01120006511102.

Hon. RAILA ODINGA;
NASA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
SEPTEMBER 4, 2017.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: #IStandWithNASWA
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 09:57:06 AM »
They may raise 133,000 kshs enough to sustain the logistics and advertisement costs of that paybill.

NASWA are broke...and don't want to dig in their bank account..Raila has to flip some land or shares..otherwise few kenyans will m-pesa for political reasons.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 10:10:19 AM »
Pundito why are you so skeptical,Boniface Mwangi raised over 8M.

I'm reading reports that they have kicked out Jimmy Wanjigi though I'm not sure if it is all PR.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/05/nasa-to-kick-out-wanjigi-to-rebuild-team-for-oct-17-poll_c1629420

NASWA needs God because it's gonna get very rough. The further the re-run date the more expensive for them
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 10:29:45 AM »
woah 8m - no wonder he conceded quickly. Maybe NASA if it can convince 6.6m supporters to each m-pesa 100 bob can easily get 600m - enough to hire agents this time.That is probably jubilee budge for t-shirts and caps alone. Jimmy Wanjigi was bad move from get go. Why make him headline. The guy is crook. It like parading patni around. He can finance but he needed to remain BEHIND the SCENES.

I'm reading reports that they have kicked out Jimmy Wanjigi though I'm not sure if it is all PR.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/05/nasa-to-kick-out-wanjigi-to-rebuild-team-for-oct-17-poll_c1629420

NASWA needs God because it's gonna get very rough. The further the re-run date the more expensive for them

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 11:08:58 AM »
I will provide you with a list of the people handlers asked Uhuru to call to beg for money. Apart from two al the rest are non committal.

This false equivalence must end. I know you are now GEMA but do you have to ape their mannerisms? When they are stealing : Everybody is stealing. When killing: Everybody is killing. When broke: NASA is broke.

You announced several months ago that NASA is broke. Yet the Ethnic Media was carrying threats and complains arising from Jubilee being broke. We met Jubilee candidates all over and we know the truth.

The day you see NASA broke you will know it.

You pride yourself as some kind of politics expert. I have let you run free for some time but I am just figuring out you are a sponge full of holes. The bigger the more the holes. Let me educate you kidogo tu:

Fundraising is the best campaign. It is an idea developed when Napoleon took Church lands and expanded his empire to Prussia. People who buy into something are more determined to support it. The whole idea of war bonds was intended to raise war funds but to also ensure the investors are in it for their money. Etc etc.

Obama won because of that. Please read. start cracking 

woah 8m - no wonder he conceded quickly. Maybe NASA if it can convince 6.6m supporters to each m-pesa 100 bob can easily get 600m - enough to hire agents this time.That is probably jubilee budge for t-shirts and caps alone. Jimmy Wanjigi was bad move from get go. Why make him headline. The guy is crook. It like parading patni around. He can finance but he needed to remain BEHIND the SCENES.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 12:48:17 PM »
Tough luck in country without spending limit when facing the son of Jomo whose one of planet richest men n running as incumbent.All previous attempt by NASA or cord to raise money via mpesa failed

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 01:00:24 PM »
Tough luck in country without spending limit when facing the son of Jomo whose one of planet richest men n running as incumbent.All previous attempt by NASA or cord to raise money via mpesa failed

Yeah, his wealth needs to be Re-Nationalised, yes renationalised as it's ALL former public assets.

Nimesema!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 10:54:15 PM »
Like men of collar who remit their tithes 'at source' like their statutory deductions, these negroes MUST fund the campaign

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 11:16:40 PM »
NASA does not need as much money as Jubilee plus the laws of diminishing returns kicks in at a certain point as far as campaign spending is concerned.  NASA is not scared of Ouru or his money.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 11:38:31 PM »
NASA does not need as much money as Jubilee plus the laws of diminishing returns kicks in at a certain point as far as campaign spending is concerned.  NASA is not scared of Ouru or his money.

How much do you reckon they need which is not 'much'?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 11:50:47 PM »
I have no idea but I know they do not even need to spend half of what Jubilee spends.  For example, NASA does not need NASA T-shirts and caps for every attendee of NASA rally as jubilee does.

How much do you reckon they need which is not 'much'?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 10:52:34 AM »
A presser to this effect

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 11:23:12 AM »
Unaomba kura ama pesa

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 11:29:05 AM »
Unaomba kura ama pesa
Pundit NASA is asking for both. Jubilee has stolen both.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »
Zero chills :lolz: :lolz:

Unaomba kura ama pesa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 11:38:44 AM »
:) :)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 11:47:13 AM »
That is how the public gets personally involved

It is better than extorting civil servants and sending ministers to steal money from the public coffers to meet their "quotas" or be fired:

1. Waiguru - stole
2. Macharia - used the Health Equipment, set up a company offshore and siphons money from county governments
3. etc

Those who failed or refused to cooperate were fired

1. Pundit's buddy, Chirchir ( became Ananias - kept most)
2. Ngilu - lined up her own pockets, suspected of planning to run
3. Kambi - inept, allowed many opportunities to go. He couldn't tame Atwoli.
etc
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 11:49:00 AM »
This is a good culture, but sneaking it this late reeks of desperation.

Wish these negroes the best

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 11:57:37 AM »
COPIED:

DAY 7
UHURUTO: 26 meet the people rallies, 1 press conference.

RAILA: 3 meet the people rallies, 8 Press conferences.

The Supreme Court can only help Raila to a certain extent, it cannot give him back his youth, energy or resources.
#WembeNiUleUle

It is better than extorting civil servants and sending ministers to steal money from the public coffers to meet their "quotas" or be fired:

1. Waiguru - stole
2. Macharia - used the Health Equipment, set up a company offshore and siphons money from county governments
3. etc

Those who failed or refused to cooperate were fired

1. Pundit's buddy, Chirchir ( became Ananias - kept most)
2. Ngilu - lined up her own pockets, suspected of planning to run
3. Kambi - inept, allowed many opportunities to go. He couldn't tame Atwoli.
etc

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 11:58:18 AM »
It was there. It has always been there. They are two actually. One was focused on the Protection of the vote before Matiangi mobilized a killer squad and NASA opted to drop the idea to save lives and deny Uhuru the chance to justify the "opposition violence" claim

What is different is the (negative) publicity! In the past it was given a total blackout. The presser was not covered, with the Uthamaki media insisting NASA pay them for the commercial before it is broadcast.
This is a good culture, but sneaking it this late reeks of desperation.

Wish these negroes the best