Author Topic: Smart Negro Munya bolts  (Read 3185 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Smart Negro Munya bolts
« on: September 04, 2017, 02:06:20 PM »
He's filing a petition and has just led PNU to NASWA
There was no room for him in Jubilee

Will he deliver anything for NASWA?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Smart Negro Munya bolts
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 02:25:38 PM »
It simply means he lost fairly... otherwise if there was a chance for repeat in Meru joining NASA would be suicidal. He's milking his mheshimiwa status.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 02:49:39 PM »
More photos. Couldn't resist

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 02:53:45 PM »
It simply means he lost fairly... otherwise if there was a chance for repeat in Meru joining NASA would be suicidal. He's milking his mheshimiwa status.
Yeah, reminds me of an argument I had with another negro over Shabhal. He reckons that he was a real threat to Joho because he lost not by much in 2013.

I told him back then both Joho and Shabhal were behind Babu, and now being in Jubilee vidu vichenjanga.

The results proved me right. Shabhal got 50% of his 2013 results. Similarly, Munya with Babu will be like Rutto; a pariah.

But he's NASWA's biggest Mt Kenya catch yet so he'll be treasured should NASWA win. If they lose......

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 03:04:52 PM »
Munyaa was club 54'd.  He's doing the right thing.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
Jubilee can only expand so much.  There is enough room for two major political parties in Kenya.  I hear IR is also going to confirm his loyalty to NASA soon. NASA has enough votes to win this thing.

Munyaa was club 54'd.  He's doing the right thing.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 03:34:07 PM »

Mr Ruto, please stand up!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 05:01:41 PM »
Isaac the 5th with CCM seem headed to Jubilee.For many this chance to revaluate.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 05:03:59 PM »
It's a golden opportunity for the small fish to get favors, forgiveness, etc from the big guys Uhuruto and Raila who need them. Small defections window. Even Gideon can demand favors right now.

Isaac the 5th with CCM seem headed to Jubilee.For many this chance to revaluate.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 05:06:55 PM »
Yeap after  2 or 3 weeks we should be ready for moas the re run... when all alingment n negotiation are done.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 06:19:11 PM »
what the hell are you saying? Did Pundit somehow infect you with the distemper that deprives one of logic?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 06:21:28 PM »
Yeap after  2 or 3 weeks we should be ready for moas the re run... when all alingment n negotiation are done.
what percentage will Chirchir go for this time? 71?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 08:04:20 PM »
what the hell are you saying? Did Pundit somehow infect you with the distemper that deprives one of logic?

New info and events tell me things. Unlike you and Pundit who have entrenched positions. You are now telling us about nusu mkate... am tempted to believe Pundit that this was NASA's plan all along.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 08:06:49 PM »
NASA has no path to victory. Omollo has taken an excel and when he ran his own MOAS- the best he could come up with was 49%. Raila tried and came with 8.2M :) - with Nyamira recording 2.5M votes and Siaya 450K votes.

There is no known credible ethnic maths that can make Raila PORK. The least Uhuru can do is 50% like 2013. Uhuru starts with near 45% from GEMA+Kalenjin. How do you beat that? Uhuru has to score nearly zero.zero in the whole country outside GEMA+Kalenjin for Raila to win.

New info and events tell me things. Unlike you and Pundit who have entrenched positions. You are now telling us about nusu mkate... am tempted to believe Pundit that this was NASA's plan all along.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 12:20:09 AM »
Pundit - what have you heard of the realignments? Is it true Otuoma and Okemo have joined Jubilee?

The meeting, convened by Water Minister Eugene Wamalwa, was attended by Paul Otuoma, Ababu Namwamba, Chris Okemo, Senate speaker Ken Lusaka, Benjamin Washiali, Emmanuel Wangwe, Dan Wanyama, Didmus Barasa and Mwambu Mabonga.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001253403/uhuru-vows-to-fix-court-after-poll

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 02:20:36 AM »
We will know soon enough how the cookie crumble. Uhuru of course is a bird in hand - Raila is a bird in the bush (not even two). Most people know Uhuru is gonna beat NASA again because no tangible evidence of rigging has been adduced. SCOK invalidated elections for wierd reasons.
Pundit - what have you heard of the realignments? Is it true Otuoma and Okemo have joined Jubilee?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 02:49:09 AM »
We'll see if Alfred Mutua will go fullblown for Uhuru... so he can claim one more over Kalonzo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 02:54:13 PM »
Realignments: Narok's Ntutu and Tiampati go jubilee

However, it seems the NASA team will have an uphill task in Narok after former governorship aspirants Patrick Ntutu (CCM) and Joseph Tiampati (ODM) recently announced their support for Jubilee. Ledama termed the decision by the duo as 'selfish'.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001253493/nasa-elected-leaders-in-narok-kajiado-to-use-salaries-to-fund-raila-campaigns

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 03:11:37 PM »
Interesting. Let see where Kajiaod Ole Ndenkianye will go. Seem Ole Lenku has treated him with kids gloves. Most of the losers now have second bite - so they are going to be holding Uhuru on the shirt - and will get jobs.
Realignments: Narok's Ntutu and Tiampati go jubilee

However, it seems the NASA team will have an uphill task in Narok after former governorship aspirants Patrick Ntutu (CCM) and Joseph Tiampati (ODM) recently announced their support for Jubilee. Ledama termed the decision by the duo as 'selfish'.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001253493/nasa-elected-leaders-in-narok-kajiado-to-use-salaries-to-fund-raila-campaigns

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 03:22:35 PM »
Losers have a lifeline and Munya just threw it away.

Munya will be another Gitobu