Author Topic: Grand Mullah is on a roll  (Read 3874 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Grand Mullah is on a roll
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 05:58:07 PM »
You think he did work for what he presented before the court? That was easily earned millions for him.

Ahmednassir needs a kick in the wotsits.  He's earned millions if not billions from doing a week's worth of work.  Aache upuuzi

Sorry should've said "worked"

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 06:13:50 PM »
If you demean the only court you practice in by referring to it derogatively sa "third world court", then what does that make you, a "third world lawyer"? This dude has issues.

You think he did work for what he presented before the court? That was easily earned millions for him.

Ahmednassir needs a kick in the wotsits.  He's earned millions if not billions from doing a week's worth of work.  Aache upuuzi

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 06:16:47 PM »
If you demean the only court you practice in by referring to it derogatively sa "third world court", then what does that make you, a "third world lawyer"? This dude has issues.

And to see him work, he does not even seem like a good lawyer.  I think he is more of a fixer type, particularly well suited to the very third world environment he appears to despise.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 07:20:39 PM »
Al shabaab is wounded.

Pride comes before fall.
I knew he was proud,I just had no idea he was such mental
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 07:23:35 PM »
He should be on suicide watch
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 08:05:22 PM »

And to see him work, he does not even seem like a good lawyer.  I think he is more of a fixer type, particularly well suited to the very third world environment he appears to despise.
Blame Mutunga. In 2013, he let him strut around the court basically directing pace and procedure because Mutunga and I think the others were mesmerized by him or perhaps liked him due to their appointment. His oversized ego grew twice larger. The way he was insulting some judges in the interviews na madharau tu...aki wacha tu, he deserves to lose in front of everyone. He did his grad school at an Ivy League and I think it got to his head. It may have been Harvard, not entirely sure but it was Ivy League. Such an elitist that guy.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 10:21:46 PM »
Real savagery :lolz:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2017, 10:31:12 PM »
The mullah is on KTN still bleating
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2017, 10:33:28 PM »
He claims that the Form 34As were fine. He is asked about lack of security features. He dodges. Calls the case hopeless.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 06:46:03 PM »
Poor man got through the State House gates. He was going to collect his cheque. In the waiting area, he was asked to leave. What about my fee? He was told the President said: Can't Pay Won't Pay!

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 07:16:00 PM »
This guy kept on yelling subreme goat and judges go so annoyed

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2017, 07:25:31 PM »
Poor man got through the State House gates. He was going to collect his cheque. In the waiting area, he was asked to leave. What about my fee? He was told the President said: Can't Pay Won't Pay!

Whoa, is this true?  Wololo...