Author Topic: Grand Mullah is on a roll  (Read 3875 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Grand Mullah is on a roll
« on: September 01, 2017, 04:21:08 PM »
He said it was political, now it's third world

And a coup
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Grand Mullah is on a roll
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 04:25:20 PM »
He should should be held in contempt.  He was very rude to the judges after the ruling.  An entitled shifta.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:31:08 PM »
He should let go.The decision is final and binding.His slash n burn strategy is similar to Raila.If Uhuru won in free n fair election like I reckon he did he will win again

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 04:31:56 PM »
Same attitude as Duale.

He should should be held in contempt.  He was very rude to the judges after the ruling.  An entitled shifta.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 04:32:47 PM »
He should let go.The decision is final and binding.His slash n burn strategy is similar to Raila.If Uhuru won in free n fair election like I reckon he did he will win again

Wow in just a couple of hours you're now saying "If Uhuru won"?  With any luck by Monday you will be accepting of the theft..

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 04:34:15 PM »
The moral equivalency is false.  Raila was robbed an election.  What has the Mullah been robbed.?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 04:35:58 PM »
If you know me like you should I am always open for anything logical and credible.Advance a theory and explain to me how UhuRuto rigged and if it makes sense I will be your first customer.I of course dont buy BS.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 04:38:48 PM »
SCOk 4 are your heros but if they rule against NASA tomorrow they will be evil .We all want free and fair elections so do this again
The moral equivalency is false.  Raila was robbed an election.  What has the Mullah been robbed.?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 04:38:58 PM »
His tweets mirror Ojwang and Njoki's arguments; it was largely transmission dispute, and less then sufficient to overturn the election.

He's not privy to the final judgement just as we are not so I'm sure he's more angry at his personal loss than anything else. I think losing a case is humiliating.

Muite is my guy, he said the decision is final however right or wrong it was and thanked the court
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 04:39:13 PM »
SCOk 4 are your heros but if they rule against NASA tomorrow they will be evil .We all want free and fair elections so do this again

Not just evil but corrupted. In fact many here had dismissed them as already corrupted.

Conspiracy theorists are one step away from arguing that the ruling was actually a Jubilee ploy to sanitize Uhuru's rigging proper to be conducted shortly and spare kenya secession bullshiet.

Mark this post

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 05:00:01 PM »
That's far fetched but if the secession threats made this happen then Ndii has done this country a great favor by placing secession on the table for debate.  It achieved in record time what we could not achieve in 2007 and 2013.

Not just evil but corrupted. In fact many here had dismissed them as already corrupted.

Conspiracy theorists are one step away from arguing that the ruling was actually a Jubilee ploy to sanitize Uhuru's rigging proper to be conducted shortly and spare kenya secession bullshiet.

Mark this post

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 05:00:41 PM »

Mark this post

You guys make it seem as if observing a person do one thing right prevents you from seeing them do something wrong.  In the real world, people can do both right and wrong.  Our task as commentators is to call them out or praise them as appropriate.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 05:11:42 PM »
Terminator..we are here coz we are opinionated..we share our opinion.. you're more of a NASA windsock. Personally I look forward to reading wanjala and Lenaola rulling..they are exceptionally brilliant judges and iebc must have really screwed up.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 05:19:52 PM »
Ahmednassir needs a kick in the wotsits.  He's earned millions if not billions from doing a week's worth of work.  Aache upuuzi

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 05:23:52 PM »
Lol! This alone is worth everything: seeing this Ahmednassir humbled before the nation. I really don't like him. He is too arrogant. His anger here is not even for Uhuru or Jubilee but for himself because he doesnt look so badass any more after he lost.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 05:25:40 PM »
You guys make it seem as if observing a person do one thing right prevents you from seeing them do something wrong.  In the real world, people can do both right and wrong.  Our task as commentators is to call them out or praise them as appropriate.
Correct, except for NASWA and their sympathizers right/wrong is all about whose interests are advanced.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 05:29:28 PM »
Correct, except for NASWA and their sympathizers right/wrong is all about whose interests are advanced.

It's quite rude to say this when we have a whole cross section of Kenya refusing to see the rigged election...

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 05:29:37 PM »
People who believe in fairness will applaud this ruling, while those who believe in absolute control decry it. The super wealthy dont believe in fair game, rather a system that benefits their gains. Few Somalis have really gained at the expense of the rest who cant afford a meal. These are the ones who dont like justice.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 05:32:49 PM »
People who believe in fairness will applaud this ruling, while those who believe in absolute control decry it. The super wealthy dont believe in fair game, rather a system that benefits their gains. Few Somalis have really gained at the expense of the rest who cant afford a meal. These are the ones who dont like justice.

Hear hear..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 05:55:54 PM »
You think he did work for what he presented before the court? That was easily earned millions for him.

Ahmednassir needs a kick in the wotsits.  He's earned millions if not billions from doing a week's worth of work.  Aache upuuzi