Author Topic: Maina Kiai the forgotten hero  (Read 792 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Maina Kiai the forgotten hero
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »
The real hero here is Maina Kiai. If he had not gone to court to establish the role of constituency ROs we would not have caught the thief. Another heroine is Justice Philomena Mwilu fir askng the most impirtant question during the petition hearings.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Maina Kiai the forgotten hero
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 05:44:26 PM »
Pongezi kwa Maina.
As for Justice Mwilu :D

The real hero here is Maina Kiai. If he had not gone to court to establish the role of constituency ROs we would not have caught the thief. Another heroine is Justice Philomena Mwilu fir askng the most impirtant question during the petition hearings.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 05:45:35 PM »

Hear hear...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:50:00 PM »
Maina has been on this struggle for so long, I do not know what keeps him going.  With an Havard law degree he would be minting millions elsewhere. These are the gems of the land.

Hear hear...
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza