Author Topic: TibiiiiiM  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: TibiiiiiM
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »
Everyone but Chebukati knew he will be 30 years older by the time this is over. That position needs a BIG reputation risk allowance :(
What about LIFE allowance? Poor Msando's killers are still out and about. May his brutal death haunt them to the darkest corners and crevices of this world. May they know no peace until they confess and make ammends for the monstrous crime they committed to a simple professional just doing his job and a poor young girl yet to learn the ways of this world and their loved ones.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 12:43:07 PM »
Jubilee would need more money and more new ideas to pull off another rigging plan.

1. Al Ghurair - They would need to find a new printer. Though I have to say the printer made no mistakes. He must have refused to print extra ballots forcing Jubilee to run their own River Road mills that allowed us to discover their tricks

2. Servers: A new hosting arrangement. I think IEBC would need to invest in their own equipment.

3. Results Transmission: This brought down Uhuru. They would be stupid to repeat the "Manual" thing. Evidence shows the entire KIEMS which was working, was disabled so that no results were transmitted giving IEBC and NIS an opportunity to doctor results. The little information obtained (even without proper logs) was devastating. They would be stupid to repeat.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 12:46:12 PM »
Everyone but Chebukati knew he will be 30 years older by the time this is over. That position needs a BIG reputation risk allowance :(
What about LIFE allowance? Poor Msando's killers are still out and about. May his brutal death haunt them to the darkest corners and crevices of this world. May they know no peace until they confess and make ammends for the monstrous crime they committed to a simple professional just doing his job and a poor young girl yet to learn the ways of this world and their loved ones.

Akombe must be ruing the day she left UN to "build trust" in the electoral system in her country.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 12:50:05 PM »
Omollo I think AU or UN is best placed to run a repeat... although the "international community" greenlighted the outcome and congratulated Uhuru. I wonder what John Kerry and Mahama have to say now? Who should "observe" the rerun?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 12:54:14 PM »
She still has a chance to salvage her position by resigning and telling the whole world what really happened. She can even make a million dollars out of it. She is based in New York, she is a woman and can use her resignation to market herself and increase the market value of the book. I know a few companies that can shepherd the process. Tell her to drop me a PM

Akombe must be ruing the day she left UN to "build trust" in the electoral system in her country.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 01:20:01 PM »

Yep. I would not take these jobs unless I literally had no other choice. I especially would not leave a nice cushy job to do it.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2017, 07:40:18 AM »
Jubilee would need more money and more new ideas to pull off another rigging plan.

1. Al Ghurair - They would need to find a new printer. Though I have to say the printer made no mistakes. He must have refused to print extra ballots forcing Jubilee to run their own River Road mills that allowed us to discover their tricks

2. Servers: A new hosting arrangement. I think IEBC would need to invest in their own equipment.

3. Results Transmission: This brought down Uhuru. They would be stupid to repeat the "Manual" thing. Evidence shows the entire KIEMS which was working, was disabled so that no results were transmitted giving IEBC and NIS an opportunity to doctor results. The little information obtained (even without proper logs) was devastating. They would be stupid to repeat.
You forgot voters registry. Made public in FULL and scrutinized well in advance.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2017, 10:53:53 AM »
IEBC servers are right here in Kenya. Their entire setup including their primary and redundant data centre is right here. What would be the need to locate them outside Kenya anyway? Don't be sold to that lie that they are hosted somewhere in Europe. The so called hosted servers in France or AT&T would be the ones that were channeling the manipulated/simulated numbers.

The register is key. Clearly this time round the dead voters were subdued because of the EVID device. They didn't wake up as they had to be identified by their thumb-prints. Did you not wonder why the overall national turnout wasn't in the 90's or higher like last time! This time stuffing didn't happen as known before but those who have a good snoop in the register knew where to manipulate additional ghost votes; remotely!

NASA's biggest problem is its organisational capacity, totally wanting. Have you heard that they had any agents anywhere?? It seems even doubtful that they had any even in their strongholds. If they did, they would have shown us to counter what IEBC released for court scrutiny. It is better to just call for volunteer agent than to pretend to recruit agents looking for some few days of earning their next meal. Seems like all these were either bought or simply didn't show up!

And ooh, the parallel tallying centre...big scare crow, that's all. They trust more that the technology that they really pushed for through court and other means will be a deterrent to any hunky punky and the "honesty" of their competitors and IEBC officers. Problem is their competitor isn't that magnanimous.... NASA haven't woken up to the realisation that they are dealing with a "monster rival" who wants this by hook or crook.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2017, 12:00:09 PM »
Pragmatic you're so right about the imaginary agents and parallel tallying center. It's what aggrieved me about their case - not a single photoshot of the un-forged forms. They won the petition by luck. In the end I wonder if they deserve to win.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »
Pragmatic you're so right about the imaginary agents and parallel tallying center. It's what aggrieved me about their case - not a single photoshot of the un-forged forms. They won the petition by luck. In the end I wonder if they deserve to win.

Somebody posted elsewhere that photographing of the forms 34A was forbidden.  I wondered the same as you until I read that.  The proliferation of smartphones makes it very easy to photograph these things at the polling station.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 12:52:05 PM »
IEBC servers are right here in Kenya. Their entire setup including their primary and redundant data centre is right here. What would be the need to locate them outside Kenya anyway? Don't be sold to that lie that they are hosted somewhere in Europe. The so called hosted servers in France or AT&T would be the ones that were channeling the manipulated/simulated numbers.

The register is key. Clearly this time round the dead voters were subdued because of the EVID device. They didn't wake up as they had to be identified by their thumb-prints. Did you not wonder why the overall national turnout wasn't in the 90's or higher like last time! This time stuffing didn't happen as known before but those who have a good snoop in the register knew where to manipulate additional ghost votes; remotely!

NASA's biggest problem is its organisational capacity, totally wanting. Have you heard that they had any agents anywhere?? It seems even doubtful that they had any even in their strongholds. If they did, they would have shown us to counter what IEBC released for court scrutiny. It is better to just call for volunteer agent than to pretend to recruit agents looking for some few days of earning their next meal. Seems like all these were either bought or simply didn't show up!

And ooh, the parallel tallying centre...big scare crow, that's all. They trust more that the technology that they really pushed for through court and other means will be a deterrent to any hunky punky and the "honesty" of their competitors and IEBC officers. Problem is their competitor isn't that magnanimous.... NASA haven't woken up to the realisation that they are dealing with a "monster rival" who wants this by hook or crook.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2017, 01:36:42 PM »
Seems like our president is still a little tipsy! Or is he just very angry at yesterday's decision? And he has just made a direct threat at the judiciary. And made several other threats about not being a sissy and that being calm doesn't mean he is not capable of hitting back!!

His handlers shouldn't let him talk under the influence.

If jubilee has the 2m+ vote gap over NASA, why all the anger and threatening speeches? Isn't it better they tell their supporters to be calm and that they will slay NASA again in 60days. Seems like their is something really irking them

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2017, 01:59:18 PM »
The anger could be an act. The main agenda of the meet was to marshal the troops with hints at the common interest - their own wins would be questioned if he really lost. Note he asks the new governors to be 'accomodating' of the opponents they vanquished. A sly way of calling for support from the Munyas and Kabogos.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2017, 02:09:36 PM »
There is no way Uhuru Kenyatta can win an election against a single unified opposition candidate. Be it Raila, Kalonzo, Mudavadi or Isaac Ruto. It could even be harder if they picked on someone new and previously unknown.

Uhuru knows that he can only win by rigging the elections. They rehired Isaac Hassan (before his cancer) and he told them to resist the KIEMS especially the transmission of results. They went back to parliament and their rubber stamps changed the law allowing for some undisclosed unclear "complementary system, which they threatened the Court of appeal to allow (though some judges like Roselyn Nambuye are willing and enthusiastic infidels ready to do several times more damage than the little The Devil has asked for).

I am glad Uhuru is showing his true colors. The days of airbrushed image, white shirts and kneeling down before Kikuyu Devil Worshipping Pastors for "prayers" (God only knows to whom) are now well behind him. The sheepskin the Hyena wore in 2013 is flea infested and dumped revealing the bacteria infested fangs and deadly paws. The dictatorial DNA from the father has become truly DOMINANT!

Seems like our president is still a little tipsy! Or is he just very angry at yesterday's decision? And he has just made a direct threat at the judiciary. And made several other threats about not being a sissy and that being calm doesn't mean he is not capable of hitting back!!

His handlers shouldn't let him talk under the influence.

If jubilee has the 2m+ vote gap over NASA, why all the anger and threatening speeches? Isn't it better they tell their supporters to be calm and that they will slay NASA again in 60days. Seems like their is something really irking them